First Class Garage Doors Inc.

Garage Doors & Hardware
Markham ON L3P
Garage Doors & Hardware
First Class Garage Doors Inc.

Reviews for First Class Garage Doors Inc.

Amyn Karmali from Toronto
Amyn Karmali from Toronto

Garage Door Tune-Up

Paul was great, takes real pride in his work. What was promised is what was delivered. He came in on time and explained all that was necessary to replaced. Didn't feel pressured into buying anything.

Sebastian Volpe from Richmond Hill
Sebastian Volpe from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Garage door & opener

We are so happy that we decided to go with First Class. Paul was friendly, knowledgeable & professional. He walked us through all the brochures and helped us pick the door we wanted in our price range and talked us through all options available to us - instead of just dropping off a brochure and phone number like a competitor did...Paul and his team's workmanship stand out and is obvious in the end product - I will and have already recommended First Class to my family & friends that are in the market for a new garage door. When a company surpasses your expectations they deserve the credit.These guys are true to their name - First Class all the way!

LM from Mississauga
LM from Mississauga

New Garage Door

Great company. Paul knows his stuff. He corrected my very badly installed garage doors while installing my new one. Completely went beyond my expectations and stuck to the original quote.

Thanks Paul, will recommend to all my friends.

irfan k from Whitchurch-stouffville
irfan k from Whitchurch-stouffville
1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

new garage door installation

Excellent company, very professional dealings. Paul is the owner and operator of the company and we found him to be very professional, knowledgeable, honest and did an excellent job.

He did a super job on time and with high level of professionalism. I would strongly recommend firstclass Garage and Paul for any level of job as he is trustworthy, reliable, honest and highly skilled and competent professional.

Wish all the best to Paul and his business.

Kristina Bryson from Pickering
Kristina Bryson from Pickering
4 reviews Pickering, ON

Garage door installation

Very positive experience with Paul and his team. Lowest price quote, on time delivery, excellent quality and service! Would recommend to anyone! Can't believe we held off for so long getting the door replaced! Thank you Paul!

Hi Kristina. I am glad that you are happy. It turned out beautiful. Than you for your business

Steve from Markham
Steve from Markham

Replacement of Garage Doors

Paul was great during the sale and installation. He took the time to take us through all the details. The installation happen on the day that was agreed and the installers took away the old doors and hardware. We are very happy with the work, the quality and the look of the doors! Would highly recommend!

Thank you for your review Steve. I am glad you are happy with your doors.

Doreen V from Toronto
Doreen V from Toronto

Garage door and hardware

Our 60 year old house had a very old garage door that was falling apart. We called Paul and asked him to visit our house and quote on a new door for a 2 car garage. We needed a reasonably fast installation because we were listing our house for sale soon. We chose a design and colour with Paul's help, then he checked to see if it was in stock. We were able to arrange the door installation and some aluminum cladding on the garage doorway frame in under three weeks.

The installation and aluminum cladding were done on time as promised. The workmanship is excellent and we are very pleased with the appearance of the garage now.

We have now recommended First Class Garage Doors to our son.

Hi Doreen. I hope that the door I put in help sell your house. I was glad to help

More about First Class Garage Doors Inc.

First in garage door products, first in service, and first in customer satisfaction in Markham and all surrounding areas. Contact us today for a free estimate for your new garage door, door opener, repairs, or special home protection. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff can answer your questions and give options!
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Markham?