First Class Garage Doors Inc.

Garage Doors & Hardware
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Markham  >  First Class Garage Doors Inc.

Reviews for First Class Garage Doors Inc.

Cypherion
Cypherion

Torsion spring and cable replacement

When the torsion spring on my garage door snapped, I reached out to several companies with good reviews on HomeStars.

Paul was very responsive. I sent out an email asking for a quote at 10:56pm and received a response with the quote at 11:08pm the same night.

Over the next day, I had more questions and Paul was patient and took the time to answer and explain.

He was able to accommodate an early Saturday appointment and arrived on time. He took the time to assess the situation and explain what he was going to do. My job was a bit more difficult since the garage ceiling drywall was installed leaving little to no room to access the torsion bar and pulleys.

Paul was up for the challenge and after he finished the job, he explained to me the details regarding the new torsion spring and pulley cables and how to maintain the garage door so it will last longer.

I would definitely recommend him. Thanks, Paul!

Thank you for your review. I appreciate it. Glad everything was to your satisfaction.

Wahid
Wahid

Garage Door Opener

I called Paul in the early afternoon one day and was wondering what his availability was for a GDO install. Never did I think he would be able to complete it the same day and do it within 2 hrs. Thats unheard of. Sure you are probably thinking he did a bad job and rushed. Not at all, completely the opposite. Paul takes his work so seriously that he was pointing out things I had NEVER even thought about, never even know about or looked for. Thats someone who cares. Someone who wants the best for every customer he reaches. He came the save evening to my house and completed the GDO install and spring adjustment in less than 2 hrs. Simply unbelievable. How he treated me and the quality of his service is exactly what I would want from anyone else I ask for service. Thank you Paul for giving me your time and sharing such incredible knowledge and craftsmanship with me. Keep doing your thing and never change!

Thank you very much for this glowing review. I really appreciate it and I'm glad you we're happy and your expectations were met.

David in Richmond Hill
David in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Strut repair

It was very kind of Paul to take the time out of is off day to help me with my emergency. I highly recommend this very kind and helpful gentleman to any one who has any issue with their garage door!!!

Thank you for your review David. Very kind words. Very appreciated.

Carrie
Carrie

Garage door replacement

We called Paul and he came to the house the first time but we forgot about the appt. and so we apologized but he was still courteous about it. He came back again on another day and he gave us a reasonable quote and because he was knowledgeable about garages, we were convinced that I would not want to get any other quote. He completed the job within 1 week. Our old garage door was not really completely sealed so you can see some light through, was rattling and in bad shape (seemed like it was going to fall anytime). But with the new garage installed by First Class Garage Doors , it was completely sealed all over, had a nice smooth glide and almost silent. Happy with the color selection and a real clean job from inside and outside. No scratches were seen.

Thank you for your review. We are happy that we met your expectations. It was our pleasure.

Edward in Brampton
Edward in Brampton

Garage Door Repair

My garage door was in need of repair. From the beginning Paul was knowledgeable, professional and very easy to deal with. He was willing and able to travel out of Markham to assist.
He replaced the rollers and adjusted the door and it is now running smoothly.

Thank you Paul for your assistance. I will not hesitate to recommend First Class Garage Doors Inc. to anyone.

Thank you for your review. I am glad you were happy with our service.

Dominic
Dominic

Reapir to garage doors

First Class Garage Doors lives up to their name in service and price. On time and work ethic in a professional manner. Our garage door was fixed on schedule and at a very competitive price. I would recommend Paul and his team for anyone considering new garage doors or repairs. I will be calling Paul myself again for a new door installation in the near future!

Thank you for your review. It is appreciated. Glad you were happy with the service.

olesentrading in Markham
olesentrading in Markham

Great Service!

We had a variety of issues with the garage door, but we let it go for a little too long and eventually the spring bar (think thats the name) broke and the door couldn't open. This company came recommended to us and we were thrilled with the service. Paul changed the spring and fixed all the other small issues we had so it's now running smoothly again.

Thank you for your review. We appreciate it. Glad we were able to fix all your issues with your garage door

immanuelapollos8
immanuelapollos8
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Garage door and opener install

Paul was professional and the job was done on time and on budget as promised. He took away the old garage door and that was a big help. Two thumbs up!

Thank you for your review. We appreciate it. We are glad you were happy with our service.

cindyvolpe77
cindyvolpe77

New garage doors

First Class Garage Doors did an exceptional job on our new doors. We had an emergency situation where we needed the doors replaced as quickly as possible. Paul and his team were quick to respond, efficient in their work and highly professional. I will not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. They surpassed my expectations!

Thank you Cindy. I'm glad you were happy with our service.

ddalbo
ddalbo
2 reviews , ON

Garage door sales and install

Fast , clean and went above and beyond to make sure everything g was to my satisfaction. Even upgraded the rollers and connected my garage door opener to the new door. First class all the way!

Thank you Dean. I appreciate the review. I am glad that you and your wife were happy.

More about First Class Garage Doors Inc.

First in garage door products, first in service, and first in customer satisfaction in Markham and all surrounding areas. Contact us today for a free estimate for your new garage door, door opener, repairs, or special home protection. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff can answer your questions and give options!