First Class Garage Doors Inc.

Garage Doors & Hardware
Markham ON L3P
Garage Doors & Hardware
First Class Garage Doors Inc.

Reviews for First Class Garage Doors Inc.

Dominic
Dominic

Reapir to garage doors

First Class Garage Doors lives up to their name in service and price. On time and work ethic in a professional manner. Our garage door was fixed on schedule and at a very competitive price. I would recommend Paul and his team for anyone considering new garage doors or repairs. I will be calling Paul myself again for a new door installation in the near future!

Thank you for your review. It is appreciated. Glad you were happy with the service.

olesentrading in Markham
olesentrading in Markham

Great Service!

We had a variety of issues with the garage door, but we let it go for a little too long and eventually the spring bar (think thats the name) broke and the door couldn't open. This company came recommended to us and we were thrilled with the service. Paul changed the spring and fixed all the other small issues we had so it's now running smoothly again.

Thank you for your review. We appreciate it. Glad we were able to fix all your issues with your garage door

immanuelapollos8
immanuelapollos8
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Garage door and opener install

Paul was professional and the job was done on time and on budget as promised. He took away the old garage door and that was a big help. Two thumbs up!

Thank you for your review. We appreciate it. We are glad you were happy with our service.

cindyvolpe77
cindyvolpe77

New garage doors

First Class Garage Doors did an exceptional job on our new doors. We had an emergency situation where we needed the doors replaced as quickly as possible. Paul and his team were quick to respond, efficient in their work and highly professional. I will not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. They surpassed my expectations!

Thank you Cindy. I'm glad you were happy with our service.

ddalbo
ddalbo
2 reviews , ON

Garage door sales and install

Fast , clean and went above and beyond to make sure everything g was to my satisfaction. Even upgraded the rollers and connected my garage door opener to the new door. First class all the way!

Thank you Dean. I appreciate the review. I am glad that you and your wife were happy.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

NEW GARAGE DOORS

I had new garage doors installed, and cannot be more happy!! Paul, was amazing, so pleasant and professional. He want above and beyond in customer service. From start to finish the whole process went smoothly. I would recommend Paul and his service to anyone, you will be so happy you went with his company. If I could rate them higher I would go above 10!!! You will be so happy you went with FIRST CLASS GARAGE DOORS!!

NG, of Whitby Ontario

I am glad you were happy with our work. We hope you recommend us to anybody that needs new garage doors.

Cindy in Toronto
Cindy in Toronto

First Class Service!

First Class Garage Doors truly provides a first class service. We contacted Paul for a quote when our existing garage broke. Paul was very professional, fully knowledgeable and was able to get our door replaced quickly. We have recommended Paul to friends and family and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone else. Keep up the excellent work First Class Garage Doors!

Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you were happy with new doors and happy with service.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Garage doors

Great experience. Paul was very helpful in selecting the right colour and style doors to match our house. Very professional and clean installation. I would highly recommend this company for garage doors.

Thank you for review. We appreciate it. Glad you were happy with our service.

Rose in Mississauga
Rose in Mississauga

Garage Door Repairs

My garage door would not open. Called First Class Garage Doors and explained to them what was going on. They new right away that one of the springs was broken and told me not to attempt to force the door to open as it could damage some more. They came first thing the next day and had all required tools and supplies to replace the broken springs. They fixed my door for me, also ensured that everything was okay with both of my garage doors and cleaned up after themselves. They were very professional and have already recommended them to a couple of people.

Hi Rose. Thank you for your review and recommendations to other possible customers. We appreciate it.

Mike in Markham
Mike in Markham
1 review Sharon, ON

Garage door installation

Paul and his team did an excellent job installing my garage doors! Professional, intelligent, trustworthy, great value. Would recommend this company to anyone! Paul and his team installed beautiful garage doors on a 1970's built garage. Paul did excellent frame work and made the doors fit and look outstanding!

Thank you Paul.

Mike Ramsay

Thank you for your review Mike. Appreciate it.

More about First Class Garage Doors Inc.

First in garage door products, first in service, and first in customer satisfaction in Markham and all surrounding areas. Contact us today for a free estimate for your new garage door, door opener, repairs, or special home protection. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff can answer your questions and give options!
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Markham?