First Class Garage Doors Inc.

Garage Doors & Hardware
Markham ON L3P
Garage Doors & Hardware
First Class Garage Doors Inc.

Reviews for First Class Garage Doors Inc.

Jayne from Toronto
Jayne from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Replace broken garage door opener plus other repairs, installations and remotes

Excellent, quick and professional service. Our garage door opener was having numerous issues, the contractor identified the problems and we choose based on all the issues to replace the unit instead of repairing. Our new unit is better quality, much quieter and we also had extra work done to replace the rusted garage door wheels, install an inside opener, and purchased remotes which they set up for us. Good value for a high quality unit and great customer care.

Hi Jayne. I am happy that our service was to your satisfaction. I was happy to get you going again. Thank You for your review

Kelly from Markham
Kelly from Markham

New garage door, opener, & capping

We HIGHLY recommend Paul. He is professional and does amazing work. Paul is a perfectionist who pays attention to every little detail - He made everything look PERFECT. I would recommend Paul to anyone who needs garage work done in a heartbeat. Thank you First Class Garage Doors we are so happy with our finished product !!!!

Thank you Kelly and Dave. I am happy that we were able to meet your needs. Thank you for any recommendations as well.

Marcellino from Mississauga
Marcellino from Mississauga

Installed New Garage Door

Paul is amazing and a Professional. He explains everything in details and on why you need it and offers the best advice in getting a new garage door. Highly Recommend Paul to anyone that needs garage doors fixed. #49ers!!

Thank You for your review. Glad everything was to your satisfaction. Hope all is well. Go Niners!

Marco Rasile from Mississauga
Marco Rasile from Mississauga

New Garage Door and opener install

What an excellent experience! Paul was very professional and understands his customer's needs. His prices are competitive and his team does high quality installations. I'm a perfectionist myself, and Paul installed everything exactly how I would have done it... if I could have done it myself. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! Thanks!

Hi Marco. We have that in common. Perfection. All the doors installed by First Class Garage Doors are installed with precision and a timely manner. Do it right once.

Aida from Richmond Hill
Aida from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

New garage door

Great company to hire if anyone is planning to change or fix their garage door,they are friendly,punctual and their priced are the most reasonable...I highly recomend them As I am a satisfied customer.

Thank You for your review Aida. We appreciate your business and we were happy that you were pleased with your new garage door, opener and matching aluminum capping.

More about First Class Garage Doors Inc.

First in garage door products, first in service, and first in customer satisfaction in Markham and all surrounding areas. Contact us today for a free estimate for your new garage door, door opener, repairs, or special home protection. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff can answer your questions and give options!
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Markham?