Greentech Technologies

1055 young street Toronto ON M4W2L2
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Mississauga  >  Greentech Technologies

Reviews for Greentech Technologies

DAWOOD in Mississauga

I am happy to write about the competency of Dave & Fred. I found them through greentech technoloy Homestars.

Both these technicians are honest and work hard. During heavy rain today, they went to the top of my restaurant roof and came down in 10 minutes. PROBLEM FIXED.

I recommend them to every person who is looking for heating cooling technicians. I am so happy with HOMESTARS for introducing the top notch skills to us...

sultan khan in Toronto

i requested so many contractors to help me install my tankless water heater at this location but they would all refuse or make any excuse not to show up.

Frustrated, I checked home star & found greentech doing lot of boilers & infloor. I requested these guys & to tell you the truth I was surprised by the quote Dave offer me.

It was a difficult job but shane & dave got it done very nicely. Dave asked me if I would write a review about their install.;. I am extremely happy & satisfied & I am glad to write a review for them.

Very nice job Dave & Shane you guys are the best...

SIAL in Toronto

Fast response, friendly attitude and very respectful to our customer.

We are running a restaurant at this location and when the water heater went down we called 4 or 5 contractors. Shawn was the only person that showed up within 2 hours.

In & out in 15 minutes. Shawn requested a review & I am very glad to give him 5 stars. $129 plus tax.

luigi Rod in Toronto

Dave changed the expansion tank on our boiler & we are very grateful for his honesty...

I called 5 or 6 contractors and everyone told me the expansion tank cost more than $300 and then labor. Everyone came up with some excuse to rip off seniors citizens...Dave told me it is $95 and the rest $114 for his labor charges.

Very nice person to deal with & very honest guy.

sincerely appreciate your comments. We try our best & our customers speaks loud & clear.......

JASON in Toronto

We had invited at least 3 techs before but every one would come up with new solution. Dave was the only person what thereal problem was with our water heater.

It started and soon after 10 minutes it would go seize to work. We are running a hair saloon here and could not afford to wait for water...Spent $400 but got it repaired by MR.DAVE. Lot of respect for Dave & his helper.

Dave has been working in this profession for almost 35 years...Experience matters.

We are so glad to hear that when our customer feel comfortable with our install or service. Once again thank you for your kind comments.

MICHAEL RANK in Toronto

nice attitude, clean service, easy to deal with. Not only he services the system, he made sure he cleans the space after this..I liked his attire more than his knowledge... recommend for sure.

This was 2nd time we called this company; once for our home & now for our business location. Both time we were very satisfied.

Keep it up Shane; you deserve it.

This makes my day and give us encouragement to serve you better...I try my best.

Fawzy in Mississauga

shane was reference to me from my friend.

In the middle of my job we found that the existing contractor layed the pottable water tubes in my infloor & then he runs away.

Shane described that the tubing was all wrong. I double checked with home depot installer and they said "shane is right"..

From his good heart he tried to help us & completed the job very reasonable price... I live in palmerston ave, toronto and if any one need reference, I say call this gentleman. With all my heart i give him excellent and 10/10....

Thank you so much Mr. fawzy. I sincerely respect your comments.
Yes, there are oxygen barrier & non barrier pipes. Some manufacturer makes these pipes in same color & the only difference is the code that we have to read on the pipes itself. Domestic water pipes are different than the infloor pipes. This was the mistake your contractor made.

Edwin in Toronto

During the sever thunder storm today, we requested Dave & Shane for help. We are a religious congregation place & our AC needed immediate attention. Luckily these guys were working close to us today. Shane went up the roof & in 5 minutes started the system.........very competent person.

Shane told me he does not charge religious institution & the service was "FREE". I had to force him to accept his service charges. Such nice people makes the difference in the world. I sincerely thank Dave & Shane for their effort especially in this kind of weather.

Dear Edwin,
I sincerely respect your cause & your kind words from deep inside of my heart. Always there to help.

tibi abid in Toronto

Nice attitude, clean service & very well priced. For sure i will recommend this company to other customer as well.

Two guys spend almost 2 hours on the unit & the charges were very nominal. They change the filters included in the cost. I was a little surprised to see the bill. Will call them every year for sure.

Dave requested the review & I am very happy to write this.

Try them; you will not be disappointed.

sincerely appreciate your recommendation.

albert koe in Etobicoke

I requested the service on the recommendation of my neighbour. Yes, the service standard they performed in my store was very good. Kept the carpet, no dust, & cleaned the job site with vacume cleaner.

Nice to see these kind of contractors on the street. These contractor were refered to us & we will refer them to our neighbour.

Dear Albert Koe, We try our best & our customer encouragement help us develop our protocol. We always take care of customers property as i will do my own house.

More about Greentech Technologies

Install Boilers, Rooftop AC, Furnace, Air Conditioner, Water Heaters, Tankless. Specialize in duct design & installation.

We service Lennox, Carrier, York, Amana, Rheem, keeprite, goodman, etc.