Durham Covers

Reviews for Durham Covers

don & paula,  midland, ont. in Midland
don & paula, midland, ont. in Midland
1 review Midland, ON

GREAT PRODUCT, FAST SHIPPING, AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!

we have an irregularly shaped hot tub so our cover was a custom order. nevertheless, paul had our cover ordered, delivered and sitting on our tub in 8 days. I had called 2 other companies that both quoted me a higher price and 5-6 weeks delivery. the service we received was incredible. when you call durham covers you speak with paul (the owner) and he personally looks after the whole process. if you need a quality hot tub cover for a fair price and delivered quickly don't bother calling anyone else. call durham covers. thank you paul.

Thanks for the kind words Don and Paula, I am happy that you are enjoying your experience. I look forward to helping you in another 5 to 7 years.

Harp! in Claremont
Harp! in Claremont
1 review Pickering, ON

New Cover for my Hottub!

Needed a new cover for my hottub, these guys made it happen in just over a week. The fit is perfect. All hardware was included and it was delivered to my backyard. Highest recommendation!

Thanks Harp, I am thankful for the kind words, I look forward to helping you again in the next 5 to 7 years.

Private User reviews Uxbridge, ON

Hot Tub Covers

Great service and amazing product quality! Paul is fantastic to deal with; we would highly recommend to anyone who is looking to replace their cover! We are very happy with everything.

Thank you so much for the kind words on our service. See you in 5 to 7 years. Cheers, Paul

James in Hillsdale
James in Hillsdale
1 review Hillsdale, ON

Amazing

From contact to delivery exceptional service quality .I needed a new cover saw the add on the internet made the call and the rest is history.If I ever need a hot tub cover ever again I would contact Durham covers and if your smart you will too I searched for covers everywhere the noone was as thurough as the folks from Durham I rate the experience and product 10 out of 10 Thanks again

Thanks James for the great review and I really appreciate you taking the time to give a review. I will see you again in 5 to 7 years

Private User reviews Port Hope, ON

great customer service

Bought a hot tub cover 2 years ago and am very satisfied with the cover, i inadvertently put 2 small rips in the cover trying to remove some surface snow. Contacted Paul and within 24 hrs Paul had dropped off a repair patch for the cover at no charge. This is the type of customer service that puts Paul and Durham Covers above the rest and has my loyalty for future covers down the road.

Diane,  Meaford in Port Hope
Diane, Meaford in Port Hope

Hot Tub Cover

Love our new cover! We got the 4" and keeps our hot tube very warm. Cover is great quality and fits great and we even measured ourselves and arrived quickly. Fast friendly service. Returns call quickly. Would buy again and would recommend.

Thanks Diane for taking the time to review our company and mentioning what you liked about us. I look forward to providing you another cover in 5 to 7 years. Cheers, Paul

Tomato33 in Port Hope
Tomato33 in Port Hope

Hot tub cover replacement

The service was immediate and quality of cover excellent enabling a better fit and reduce my heating costs! I strongly recommend Durham covers for your hot tub, you will not be disappointed!

Brian C in Port Hope
Brian C in Port Hope

Durham Hot Tub Covers

Paul is great do deal with. Great pricing, great service and all done with extreme passion and honesty. Told me what he was going to do and then did it. Thanks Paul!!

Ianlyn in Port Hope
Ianlyn in Port Hope

Hot tub cover replacement

Paul was amazing! Within a day or two of calling him, he came out to our house and personally measured our hot tub to ensure we got the exact cover we needed. He also bright colour swabs so that I could match it to the sides of my hot tub. Within a week of the initial phone call, he delivered my beautiful new cover. We could not be any happier with the way it turned out!

We would highly recommend Durham Covers to anyone!

DeepThinker in Toronto
DeepThinker in Toronto
4 reviews Port Hope, ON

Hot Tub cover and lifter replacement

We found Durham Covers via the Internet, they had great reviews and after chatting we felt secure doing business with them. They dropped by our house to verify measurements and offer options which we appreciated. We decided to order the cover and also replace our lifter. The quality of the cover and lifter is excellent, certainly much better than the one that came with the tub and their pricing is great as well. We are happy to highly recommend them and hope your experience is as good as ours.

More about Durham Covers

We sell high quality professionally fitted Hot Tub Covers, Lifters and Pool Safety Covers. If you do not know your make or model we will come out to your home to personally measure your Hot Tub or Pool ensuring a 100% Guarantee of a proper fitting cover. We pride ourselves ...
Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Port Hope?