Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
Port Hope ON L1A 2X8

Reviews for Durham Covers

great customer service

L1A 2X8

Bought a hot tub cover 2 years ago and am very satisfied with the cover, i inadvertently put 2 small rips in the cover trying to remove some surface snow. Contacted Paul and within 24 hrs Paul had dropped off a repair patch for the cover at no charge. This is the type of customer service that puts Paul and Durham Covers above the rest and has my loyalty for future covers down the road.

Diane,  Meaford in Port Hope
Diane, Meaford in Port Hope

Hot Tub Cover

Love our new cover! We got the 4" and keeps our hot tube very warm. Cover is great quality and fits great and we even measured ourselves and arrived quickly. Fast friendly service. Returns call quickly. Would buy again and would recommend.

Thanks Diane for taking the time to review our company and mentioning what you liked about us. I look forward to providing you another cover in 5 to 7 years. Cheers, Paul

Tomato33 in Port Hope
Tomato33 in Port Hope

Hot tub cover replacement

L1A 2X8

The service was immediate and quality of cover excellent enabling a better fit and reduce my heating costs! I strongly recommend Durham covers for your hot tub, you will not be disappointed!

Brian C in Port Hope
Brian C in Port Hope

Durham Hot Tub Covers

Paul is great do deal with. Great pricing, great service and all done with extreme passion and honesty. Told me what he was going to do and then did it. Thanks Paul!!

Ianlyn in Port Hope
Ianlyn in Port Hope

Hot tub cover replacement

Paul was amazing! Within a day or two of calling him, he came out to our house and personally measured our hot tub to ensure we got the exact cover we needed. He also bright colour swabs so that I could match it to the sides of my hot tub. Within a week of the initial phone call, he delivered my beautiful new cover. We could not be any happier with the way it turned out!

We would highly recommend Durham Covers to anyone!

DeepThinker in Toronto
DeepThinker in Toronto
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Hot Tub cover and lifter replacement

We found Durham Covers via the Internet, they had great reviews and after chatting we felt secure doing business with them. They dropped by our house to verify measurements and offer options which we appreciated. We decided to order the cover and also replace our lifter. The quality of the cover and lifter is excellent, certainly much better than the one that came with the tub and their pricing is great as well. We are happy to highly recommend them and hope your experience is as good as ours.

Covers in Port Hope
Covers in Port Hope

Hot tub cover

Thank you Paul for ordering & delivering our new hot tub cover. Your company Durham Covers is a great service, easy to use & very friendly. We can't wait to use it & save on some Hydro costs.
Carla

Thanks for taking the time to review us Carla, I look forward to selling you another cover in 5 to 7 years. Cheers, Paul

Don in Kingston
Don in Kingston
1 review Kingston, ON

Hot Tub Cover - Easy Dealing with Durham Covers.

Found Durham Covers on Kijiji. One phone call and Paul knew my exact model of spa. Transaction was done electronically - very easy. Cover arrived as promised (Paul checked in to ensure delivery) and was a perfect fit. Looks great. Highly recommend Paul and Durham covers.

Thanks for the review and I look forward to helping you with another cover in 5 to 7 years

Joe in Pickering
Joe in Pickering
7 reviews Pickering, ON

Hot tub cover

I required a new hot tub cover. Spoke with Paul at Durham Covers and after confirming the model and dimensions of the hot tub he provided the best price and warranty of the 3 quotes I researched. He was knowledgeable, pleasant and we exchanged phone numbers so he could call when the cover was ready. The cover was ready in less than a week and I received a call when delivery was going to take place. The whole process was simple, convenient and timely.
I would recommend this supplier.

Thanks for the kind comments Joe. I hope to see you in 5 to 7 years when you need another cover. Cheers, Paul

1 review Kitchener, ON

Great Service

L1A 2X8

I recently moved Into a home with a hot tub that was dated. I called Durham covers and provided the make and model, and had them confirm the measurements. I was so relieved the cover size was accurate and delivered in a week. I highly recommend this company, and even recommend them to my neighbour who were also looking for a cover.

More about Durham Covers

We sell high quality professionally fitted Hot Tub Covers, Lifters and Pool Safety Covers. If you do not know your make or model we will come out to your home to personally measure your Hot Tub or Pool ensuring a 100% Guarantee of a proper fitting cover. We pride ourselves ...