Simply Comfort

Reviews for Simply Comfort

Myron in North York
Myron in North York

Furnace & AC

What a crooked business. They charge a huge monthly amount and the buyouts are ridiculous. To top that off their customer service sucks. Worst company I have ever done business with.

Adele in Ottawa
Adele in Ottawa

Furnace &AC

Biggest regret ever! They charged you over 80 per month and it keeps increasing! Never ever told me about it! There is no way out of the contract and the buyout amount is just ridiculous! No way someone would be able or willing to pay! If anyone could help me to get out of this stupid contract I would really appreciate it! Simply put stay as fast as possible from this company!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Nest +Total care

Be aware from this company simply and their salesperson. I took 2 contracts from this company 1. NEST in 2015 worth $200 from this company and salesman asked me to take furnace which I refused and then he offered me plumbing and appliance services which he told me that I can cancel any time and also there is no term. Total monthly cost $49.99
After 2 yrs I asked them to cancel and take off from my bill which they did not and I advised enbridge
to stop their services because they came home for plumbing and said they don't cover
Then these guys send me letter that another company take over CROWN CREST CAPITAL.
Now they send me letter from LLP
With purchase amount $6220.83 and advising about lien on my property
No call and call attempt by any of these companies.
I will definitely go ahead with lawsuit regarding this inconvenience.

Dear Homeowner,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. Crown Crest Capital is a separate company from Simply Comfort and has no affiliation with us. We are disappointed to hear about your experience, but Crown Crest Capital may be able to assist you. You may reach them at 1-888-667-5945.

Again, we are sorry for the experience that you have had and hope that you will be able to have this matter resolved.

Cathy in Brantford
Cathy in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

hiden buyout price put lien on property

A sales person talked to us to put on new water heater and AC saying 4 years contract only, never told us they put $12000 lien on the title registered against your home, which will have impact on the refinancing or resale (market value for a new AC only $3000). Contract was sold to different companies the final buyout become over $17k in CrownCrest's hand. Only contract for water heater was provided but never the HVAC. Never told you sky high buyout price and the true contract was for 10 years. Call CrownCrest never people answering the phone, only voice mails for your email them but never reply emails, so you can't get copy of contract, cant negotiate for a reasonable buyout price, you felt being ripped off

Tequila in Sudbury
Tequila in Sudbury
1 review Sudbury, ON

Repairman for Furnace

Have been trying for SIX days to get a repairman to look at my furnace. I have water leaking and want the problem fixed. Keep getting put off as I'm told they are behind in service calls. Don't care about their customers at all. I rent the furnace and I'm supposed to get service but all they want is the rental money. I'm afraid if I ever get an emergency what will happen as a simple service call takes days. I'm constantly told I'm a priority but nothing happens with my request. I would never ever recommend this company to anyone........it will take a lot to get me to change my mind....SOME SERVICE MAYBE

Yan in Toronto
Yan in Toronto

horrible service

transfered multiple times and waited over 40 minutes in order to talk to someone while the automated system kept stating i am first inline. When i get to talk to someone, i was place on holder for no particular reason for another 10 mins....

John in North York
John in North York

Contract on Central A/C

Simply Comfort is not fair with their customers. I wanted someone to repair my existing A/C and the person who came to my house told me I needed to replace my 11 year old A/C with a new one from Simply Comfort. I was offered a contract with payments of $89.99 plus tax for 120 months or ten years that included no additional payments for parts and maintenance while I was making the payments. I was assured my monthly payments would not increase because I would be paying over $12,000 after I made all 120 monthly payments for an A/C worth $4,500 if I chose to pay for it in full at the time of installation. Recently, Simply Comply decided to outsource its billing without the knowledge of its customers to an affiliate company called Crown Crest Capital (CCC) and CCC instantly decided to increase my monthly rate by 3.99% according to the fine print on my contract. Also, if I want to 'buy out' my contract to 'own' the A/C sooner, I would have to pay $10,600 and that includes a $500 administration fee. I was also told I could not give back my A/C even if I do not want it anymore because they said I had agreed to a 'lease to own' contract. Therefore, Simply Comfort does not value its customers so it would be best for anyone reading this review not to do business with them or anyone offering you a 120 month contract with fine print - Buyer Beware!

Dear John,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. Crown Crest Capital is a separate company from Simply Comfort and has no affiliation with us. We are disappointed to hear about your experience, but Crown Crest Capital may be able to assist you with the price increases. You may reach them at 1-888-667-5945.

WORST SERVICE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Worst Service EVER!!!! We had them install the Nest Thermostat and were locked into a three year contract which included yearly maintenance of our furnace and air conditioner at a price of $45/month. After over a year of $45.00/month payments and no maintenance on anything, we asked to cancel the contract and our final payment is $794.62 (for a $350 nest). PS. We had scheduled our maintenance calls, but they always have cancelled last minute after we would leave work early.

Hi there,

We are dismayed to hear about your disappointing experience. We do have flexible cancellation options and would be happy to assist you. Please reach out to us directly so that we may investigate this matter further.
info@simplycomfort.ca 1-877-363-9588

SANJIV in Toronto
SANJIV in Toronto

worst product worst servive

The service call no one picked any time they says 24 hrs service. if something problem in his equipment they will not do service soon .
I buy one water hot water tank from him the service call more than 6 times of no hot water the fix and every time fail next days.now again I try to call since from one days seval times no one responding . very poor coustor service .

Hi Sanjiv,

I cannot seem to find you in our system. Kindly call into 1 877-363-9588 to verify that your equipment was installed by us. We look forward to assisting you!

dj in Toronto
dj in Toronto

hot water tank service

We are disappointed to hear about your experience. We would like an opportunity to rectify this situation. Please call in to 1 877-363-9588 or email info@simplycomfort.ca Attention: Elisabeth and I will be glad to assist you.

More about Simply Comfort

Simply Comfort is a 100% Canadian owned and operated company. Our Management Team has a combined experience of 50 plus years which helps us serve thousands of our customers to the best of our ability. Our organization is one of the fastest growing Home Service providers in the industry. Our ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Toronto?