Simply Comfort

Reviews for Simply Comfort

Vitaly B  in Richmond Hill
Vitaly B in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Simply Comfort (Nothing simple about it.)

Only one thing simple with this company is that it's a trick for the money that you earned through hard work and dedication. Used sales personal whom took advantage of people which are new in the country, or people that are sick and old. To capture them in long term agreements with high cost, no customer service value, and no benefits towards you, or your home through dishonesty about the terms. They are deceptive about the services that they will provide and the payment options that will be avaible for you. Took advantage of my father for lacking the knowledge of the english language and have locked him in a contract with no reasonable buy out option, that he has been paying ever since 2015. With the cost being brough up almost every year and they do it as they please. Avoid at all costs and if you need any more information you can contact me at 647-667-5544

Michelle in North York
Michelle in North York

Completely unprofessional and unorganized

WHATEVER YOU DO CHOOSE A DIFFERENT COMPANY. This is the most unorganized and unprofessional company ever. I called them around 1:30 pm on feb 6, 2017 to notify them that my furnace was not working and they told me a technician would call me within a few hours to schedule an appointment. NO TECHNICIAN EVER CALLED. I got a call around 7pm from a customer service representative asking me if my issue was resolved and I said no no one has called me all day. I finally received a call 20 min after to schedule an appt. obviously the first representative did not send the proper information as the second representative was under the impression that the issue was already fixed. My house has been at 10 degrees since yesterday and it is freezing!!! This is an issue that if we are paying monthly for this service should have been fixed ASAP. The company offered me nothing but an “I’m sorry”. Pathetic. Worst company ever

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

no Heat

I have been waiting for three weeks now to speak with customer service. every time i am put on hold and then they eventually hang up the phone after waiting for several mins. i have a nest thermostat which i am still paying for for 2 yrs now. Must have paid for it 5 times already since the cost is about $399. the monthly fee included furnace maintenance. My furnace was not working and i called to have it looked at. i was in the cold for 2 days after being told that a technician is on their way. they must have been coming from Dubai or some place out of town as it took 2 days to get here.

i am moving and want to know what are the procedures and its over a week and still waiting for customer service. seem like it is a one man show as it is the same man who answers and say that i have to call back next day..

furnace and air

I just recently called to try to get out of a contract that my mother in law signed into even though she has dementia and was told the buy out is over 17000 for a heating and A/C that I could of bought and had installed for 5000. We had no idea of this purchase until now as we are selling the house. After reading numerous comments of people using this simply comfort this company and their employees should all be charged with fraud and contempt of a senior. Also reading the responses from the company you should be ashamed of being affiliated with the company and talking advantage of senior citizens.

Myron in North York
Myron in North York

Furnace & AC

What a crooked business. They charge a huge monthly amount and the buyouts are ridiculous. To top that off their customer service sucks. Worst company I have ever done business with.

Adele in Ottawa
Adele in Ottawa

Furnace &AC

Biggest regret ever! They charged you over 80 per month and it keeps increasing! Never ever told me about it! There is no way out of the contract and the buyout amount is just ridiculous! No way someone would be able or willing to pay! If anyone could help me to get out of this stupid contract I would really appreciate it! Simply put stay as fast as possible from this company!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Nest +Total care

Be aware from this company simply and their salesperson. I took 2 contracts from this company 1. NEST in 2015 worth $200 from this company and salesman asked me to take furnace which I refused and then he offered me plumbing and appliance services which he told me that I can cancel any time and also there is no term. Total monthly cost $49.99
After 2 yrs I asked them to cancel and take off from my bill which they did not and I advised enbridge
to stop their services because they came home for plumbing and said they don't cover
Then these guys send me letter that another company take over CROWN CREST CAPITAL.
Now they send me letter from LLP
With purchase amount $6220.83 and advising about lien on my property
No call and call attempt by any of these companies.
I will definitely go ahead with lawsuit regarding this inconvenience.

Dear Homeowner,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. Crown Crest Capital is a separate company from Simply Comfort and has no affiliation with us. We are disappointed to hear about your experience, but Crown Crest Capital may be able to assist you. You may reach them at 1-888-667-5945.

Again, we are sorry for the experience that you have had and hope that you will be able to have this matter resolved.

Cathy in Brantford
Cathy in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

hiden buyout price put lien on property

A sales person talked to us to put on new water heater and AC saying 4 years contract only, never told us they put $12000 lien on the title registered against your home, which will have impact on the refinancing or resale (market value for a new AC only $3000). Contract was sold to different companies the final buyout become over $17k in CrownCrest's hand. Only contract for water heater was provided but never the HVAC. Never told you sky high buyout price and the true contract was for 10 years. Call CrownCrest never people answering the phone, only voice mails for your email them but never reply emails, so you can't get copy of contract, cant negotiate for a reasonable buyout price, you felt being ripped off

Tequila in Sudbury
Tequila in Sudbury
1 review Sudbury, ON

Repairman for Furnace

Have been trying for SIX days to get a repairman to look at my furnace. I have water leaking and want the problem fixed. Keep getting put off as I'm told they are behind in service calls. Don't care about their customers at all. I rent the furnace and I'm supposed to get service but all they want is the rental money. I'm afraid if I ever get an emergency what will happen as a simple service call takes days. I'm constantly told I'm a priority but nothing happens with my request. I would never ever recommend this company to anyone........it will take a lot to get me to change my mind....SOME SERVICE MAYBE

Yan in Toronto
Yan in Toronto

horrible service

transfered multiple times and waited over 40 minutes in order to talk to someone while the automated system kept stating i am first inline. When i get to talk to someone, i was place on holder for no particular reason for another 10 mins....

More about Simply Comfort

Simply Comfort is a 100% Canadian owned and operated company. Our Management Team has a combined experience of 50 plus years which helps us serve thousands of our customers to the best of our ability. Our organization is one of the fastest growing Home Service providers in the industry. Our ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Toronto?