Cosmopolitan Heating And Cooling Services

Reviews for Cosmopolitan Heating And Cooling Services

Omar F. in Mississauga
Omar F. in Mississauga

Ather Hasan - Home Comfort Advisor

Mr. Ather Hasan has been a tremendous help from the start of my furnace replacement process. I had the pleasure of dealing with him over two years ago for my AC replacement. With that lovely experience in mind I called him when it came time to replace my furnace.

Mr. Hasan arrived on time, explained all the relevant details and is very knowledgeable and helpful. I would recommend him to all my family and friends. His honesty and punctuality are the key factors for his winning personality.

Cesar in Scarborough
Cesar in Scarborough

Furnace not working(No heat)

I called Cosmopolitan to repair my furnace and they responded promptly. The technician diagnosed and fixed the problem at no time at all. He was so professional and a very technical savvy in analyzing and correcting the problem. He went beyond his normal duty to ensure that my furnace is very well taken care of and that it will perform efficiently.
The technician was very pleasant and accommodating in providing answers to my question and concerns. It has been a very pleasant experience for me and I highly recommend Cosmopolitant Heating and Cooling Services for any furnace problems.

JKNL in Mississauga
JKNL in Mississauga

FAIL!!! Replace Themostat for an electric baseboard heater

I called 905-822-9372 and explained that I had a Honeywell RLV4300 thermostat for an electric baseboard heater that was showing an "LP" error code and was intermittently turning on and off. I said that I suspected that it would need to be replaced. The technician showed up, looked at the unit, told my wife that we needed to call an electrician, collected $145.77 and left without doing anything. (I was out during the service call.) After I spoke to my wife, I called the office again to ask why they didn't indicate during my initial call that they could NOT do the work and all I got from the person on the other end of phone was that the technician showed up. I continued to get this message over and over. He could not grasp that after I had clearly articulated the issue during my initial call - even stating the model number of the thermostat - that I was upset that his technician was 1) completely unaware of the reason for the service call; and 2) could never have fixed my problem in the first place. It feels like this was a bit of a CASH GRAB. I understand that mistakes and misunderstandings happen however when they do, they need to be managed to a satisfactory resolution. My complaint was not only NOT UNDERSTOOD by Cosmopolitan but the LACK of resolution was COMPLETELY UNSATISFACTORY. I would NOT recommend them in the future.

Dilys in Mississauga
Dilys in Mississauga

Regular Maintenace

Mehfooz came on time was polite, knowledgeable and did a fantastic job. He explained much about the heating system I didn't know and gave advice. Very professional. I highly recommend him. Thank you.

daniel in Markham
daniel in Markham

Air Condition repair service

My Air Con stopped working on Sat Sep23, 2017. I called for repair services and a Senior Service Technician Mehfooz Shaikh came on Tuesday Sep26, 2017..

He conducted a thorough diagnosis of the Lennox A/C unit and knew exactly what went wrong. It was too much 410A resulting the high limit pressure switch cutting off. He had the problem fixed in no time. He is very knowledgeable and confident.
He went on to clean the whole unit.
He explained every details of the problem to me and I was very happy with his work.
I have no hesitation recommending Mehfooz Shaikh of the Cosmopolitan Heating & Cooling Services.

Danny
Thornhill, Ont.

pat.mclean in Stouffville
pat.mclean in Stouffville

Furnace maintenance

Ather came for our annual furnace maintenance. As always he did an excellent job, he is very thorough and takes the time to explain to me what he is doing and any recommendations he might have for us. We have been working with Cosmopolitan for nearly a decade now and I have nothing but good things to say about them and Ather in particular.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Furnace Service

Mr. Mehfooz did an excellent job, communicated well and gave good recommendations. I would ask for the same technician in the future. He is very clean and organized. Thank you.

Mikie Krpan from Mississauga
Mikie Krpan from Mississauga

Heating and Cooling

I called Cosmopolitan recently to have someone check out my furnace and AC. Mehfooz arrived on schedule and patiently and thoroughly did his work. I say patiently because the flame sensor in my furnace is very difficult to access. He explained what he was doing and answered all my questions. He also replaced a defective disconnect switch at the AC.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Great Technitian

I had a technician from Cosmopolitan come out and do an annual check-up on my 2 year old Lennox furnace and air conditioner units. Mehfooz, the technician, was extremely thorough, courteous and very professional. I would recommend him to anyone needing this type of service.

More about Cosmopolitan Heating And Cooling Services

Cosmopolitan Heating and Cooling Services HVAC services
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Ajax?