Cosmopolitan Heating and Cooling Services

L5J 4N1 Mississauga ON L5J 4N1
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Ajax  >  Cosmopolitan Heating and Cooling Services

Reviews for Cosmopolitan Heating and Cooling Services

JKNL in Mississauga

I called 905-822-9372 and explained that I had a Honeywell RLV4300 thermostat for an electric baseboard heater that was showing an "LP" error code and was intermittently turning on and off. I said that I suspected that it would need to be replaced. The technician showed up, looked at the unit, told my wife that we needed to call an electrician, collected $145.77 and left without doing anything. (I was out during the service call.) After I spoke to my wife, I called the office again to ask why they didn't indicate during my initial call that they could NOT do the work and all I got from the person on the other end of phone was that the technician showed up. I continued to get this message over and over. He could not grasp that after I had clearly articulated the issue during my initial call - even stating the model number of the thermostat - that I was upset that his technician was 1) completely unaware of the reason for the service call; and 2) could never have fixed my problem in the first place. It feels like this was a bit of a CASH GRAB. I understand that mistakes and misunderstandings happen however when they do, they need to be managed to a satisfactory resolution. My complaint was not only NOT UNDERSTOOD by Cosmopolitan but the LACK of resolution was COMPLETELY UNSATISFACTORY. I would NOT recommend them in the future.

Dilys in Mississauga
1 review , ON

Mehfooz came on time was polite, knowledgeable and did a fantastic job. He explained much about the heating system I didn't know and gave advice. Very professional. I highly recommend him. Thank you.

daniel in Markham

My Air Con stopped working on Sat Sep23, 2017. I called for repair services and a Senior Service Technician Mehfooz Shaikh came on Tuesday Sep26, 2017..

He conducted a thorough diagnosis of the Lennox A/C unit and knew exactly what went wrong. It was too much 410A resulting the high limit pressure switch cutting off. He had the problem fixed in no time. He is very knowledgeable and confident.
He went on to clean the whole unit.
He explained every details of the problem to me and I was very happy with his work.
I have no hesitation recommending Mehfooz Shaikh of the Cosmopolitan Heating & Cooling Services.

Danny
Thornhill, Ont.

pat.mclean in Stouffville

Ather came for our annual furnace maintenance. As always he did an excellent job, he is very thorough and takes the time to explain to me what he is doing and any recommendations he might have for us. We have been working with Cosmopolitan for nearly a decade now and I have nothing but good things to say about them and Ather in particular.

Mr. Mehfooz did an excellent job, communicated well and gave good recommendations. I would ask for the same technician in the future. He is very clean and organized. Thank you.

Mikie Krpan from Mississauga

I called Cosmopolitan recently to have someone check out my furnace and AC. Mehfooz arrived on schedule and patiently and thoroughly did his work. I say patiently because the flame sensor in my furnace is very difficult to access. He explained what he was doing and answered all my questions. He also replaced a defective disconnect switch at the AC.

I had a technician from Cosmopolitan come out and do an annual check-up on my 2 year old Lennox furnace and air conditioner units. Mehfooz, the technician, was extremely thorough, courteous and very professional. I would recommend him to anyone needing this type of service.

Mehfooz was very polite and friendly. He called to confirm what time he would be here first thing in the morning so it wasn't just a window of 2 hours. He explained everything he was doing and instructed us how to the proper way to maintain our filters. When it is time for the furnace check I hope Mehfooz is the tech they send again.

Jessie R in Toronto

After paying thousands of dollars for a brand new furnace only a few years ago and paying for annual maintenance with this company our furnace broke down this afternoon. This is despite paying to have it serviced not even two months ago and being told the furnace was running well and complete check had been done. Now on the night of a blizzard with temps dropping to below minus 10 we have no furnace and no heat and no help. I live in a home with two small children and two seniors, all now facing a night with no heat and freezing temperatures thanks to this company. We have had to call 3 times to even get any kind of response which for what its worth that they will send someone by noon tomorrow. What am I supposed to do with my family in the meantime? What was I paying for exactly when I had it serviced. Forget good business practices, just basic human decency would not allow someone to leave 2 babies to spend the night in a freezing home and not offer some kind of help or solutions. Will not be using this company from now on for any of my heating or cooling needs. Terrible experience and customer service!!

More about Cosmopolitan Heating and Cooling Services