Cosmopolitan Heating And Cooling Services

L5J 4N1 Mississauga ON L5J 4N1
Cosmopolitan Heating And Cooling Services

Reviews for Cosmopolitan Heating And Cooling Services

Horrible experience with this company

Rude and condescending, unhelpful customer service. Called and got this attitude as if I was making it up...

Botched original installation job which caused damage to equipment and have had to pay another company to come in fix their mistakes versus ever calling them again. A complete waste of time.

They want to sell you the contact and then it's a rip off from there! Worst supplier and installation ever dealt with.

cos Mississauga
cos Mississauga

Furnace repair

I have been a customer of Cosmopolitan Heating for over 10 years. For the past couple of years I am having all sorts of problems with the Furnace for which I still had Warranty. They initially replaced the heater core, only to have problems with it right after the replacement. Since then I am constantly having issues with the furnace, they never really fixed it and Cosmopolitan is asking me to pay a service fee for every time they are coming to look at it - even though they never had it working properly since they replaced the core.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Horrible Service

Stand clear of this company. Unprofessional through and through and customer service is non existant. This is a brand new furnace and we have had nothing but problems for the last 5 weeks with several technicians trying to "fix the problem". Finally during the last attempt to fix the problem we had a great technician who was patient, nice and worked very cleanly!
I would NOT recommend this company. Do your research and look elsewhere.

SALMAN QURASHI
SALMAN QURASHI

Sold a faulty AC and wont fix

I got a new AC installed in July which was faulty. After putting in numerous complaints to their head office and owner nobody came in to fix the problem. Called their office many times but they answer the technician will come to your house but never show up. Spend $3000 on a brand new AC it was my biggest mistake using this company.

Air Conditioner wasn't working

Had an issue with my A/C. Called them because I had bought the unit from them. They didn't seem to have me on their records though. They quoted $160 to diagnose the issue, but the technician ended up charging an extra $150 on top of that to come to the conclusion that a part needed replacing which would require another service (and of course more money). Decided to go with another company due to their terrible customer service and found out the original technician was completely wrong in his conclusion. Wouldn't recommend Cosmopolitan to anyone.

Max in Toronto
Max in Toronto

Wonderful Service

The tech that came to my house was wonderful. He did a great job with the furnace. I called them in the middle of the night so they game me an early morning schedule for the tech to show up. The tech called me at 8 AM for the reminder that he will be visiting so it was quite a wonderful experience to see such professionalism

Dan Myers in Toronto
Dan Myers in Toronto

Professional Furnace Maintenance

I recently had my furnace maintained by these guys and I must say they are very professional and have skilled service technicians. Even though my furnace is old but they didn't push me for buying a new furnace as some contractors did in the past. One of their technicians named Athar came to my house at the given schedule. He was properly dressed and was very courteous then he started servicing the furnace. He also gave me some useful tips for preventing any sudden breakdowns in the future which may occur for ignoring certain symptoms. I will definitely use Cosmopolitan Heating & Cooling Service in the future and would also recommend other people to try them once.

csw in Toronto
csw in Toronto

Furnace repair

Called Cosmopolitan as my furnace was blowing cool air. This happened the previous two years and it was caused by a dirty flame sensor. I dealt with them last year and told them i'm sure it is the same issue. The man on the phone said the charge will be the same as the last service call on record. The Tech came, I told him that i'm sure it was the flame sensor, he checked the unit, cleaned the sensor, and charged twice as much as what i was quoted on the phone. I asked why was i being charged twice more then i was quoted, he said he was not sure about what i was quoted but that was the price for his service (he did not do anything more then the previous tech the year before). He applied a piece of tape on the furnace door safety switch (which you are not suppose to do, will speak to that in a moment) and told me if I continue to have issues I can check the flashing light in the unit and see the cause. Shortly after he left, the unit continued to blow cool air. So I called the tech, a day after he replaced the flame sensor and charged for the replacement. Shortly after he left, the unit still was not working. So I did some research myself, one thing i found was that the purpose of the furnace door safety switch is a safety device to prevent your furnace from pulling toxic gases into your home. When the panel to the furnace is removed, it cuts power. The tech tapped it so he could diagnose the problem, but he should have removed the tape when he left. So, I cut power to the unit, removed the tape, made sure everything was plugged in, restored power and the unit has been working fine since. I read online that taping the safety switch could cause problems, i cant say i understand fully, but i now have heat in my house. I now have doubts that the flame sensor needed to be replaced at all. I called the company, expressed my frustration and my belief that i was over billed, they said the best they can do is give me a credit on my next service call. I told them that there will not be another service all as i will not use their company again.

amjad786 in Mississauga
amjad786 in Mississauga

Heating and Cooling system

I change my heating and cooling system with them. They have given us warranty for ten years, but it’s started giving problems from the first year. When we call them, they charred us for diagnose fees, when they saw some part is damage, they want us to pay the parts and also pay extra to change the part. I have been suffering last one month, I can’t call the outside company to repair because it is under warranty.
. Till now they have not fix my problem. They are dishonest and untrustworthy. They give false promises. I will never recommend anyone to call them for services or trust their product.

Peter  in Mississauga
Peter in Mississauga

No heat in the house

Mr Hasan (Sr Service Tech) responded to our call for assistance when our furnace died. Parts were not in stock with the manufacturer and he and Cosmopolitan chased down solutions for us. The end result is the parts were found and we have heat again! Things we appreciated:
*Cosmopolitan was very good at keeping us in the loop and providing options to solve our situation.
*Mr Hasan was excellent, not only in diagnosing the issue, but also accommodating our schedule and making the install as quickly as possible. He's a true gentleman!

More about Cosmopolitan Heating And Cooling Services

Cosmopolitan Heating and Cooling Services HVAC services
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Ajax?