3 - 1017 W 7th Ave Vancouver BC V6H 1B2

Reviews for Haystack Home Inspections

Nick in Toronto
Nick in Toronto

Home inspection

Chris did the home home inspection for us first time home buyers! he was patient and thorough regarding our many inquiries. We didn't know exactly what to look for and Chris lended his expertise frequently helping us to alleviate some of our worries. Chris spent over 2 hours in the house and gave us a large digital report after covering all the good and bad. We ended up purchasing the home and it has been great so far!

Hello Nick, Glad to read your home has been great so far. That is the whole point of an inspection, not to have surprises. Good luck going forward and thanks for your review. sincerely, Chris Thompson

Jeff in Langley
Jeff in Langley
0 reviews Langley City, BC

Home Inspection

Chris came recommended to us by a family member and also a family friend... he was highly punctual and prompt in his responses and exceeded our expectations. Chris provided a thorough report which lent itself to identify issues that needed to be addressed as well as some helpful "nice-to-do's". Chris made several follow-ups and made him available to any questions we had, at any time. Thanks again Chris!

Hi Jeff, I am happy to hear that even though we came recommended by friends and family that Haystack Home Inspections exceeded your expectations. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

AmyFrancis26
AmyFrancis26

Pre-Home Purchase Home Inspection

Chris was quick to respond to inquiries about his services and get an appointment time scheduled. His Post Inspections Report was thorough and easy to follow along. We will be recommending Chris to friends and families looking for a home inspector in the Vancouver area.

Hi Amy, Recommending our service to friends and family is about the highest compliment you can provide, thanks. Sincerely. Chris Thompson

Jaime F.
Jaime F.
0 reviews Richmond, BC

Condo Inspection

We were very happy with Chris to do the condo inspection that we planned to buy. At the end of the inspection, Chris walked us through the whole place, pointed out all the potential and existing faults in details. I got the written report the following day and it was very comprehensive, with photos and detailed explanation. Chris is a very knowledgeable inspector that I would highly recommend.

Hello Jaime, Thanks for sharing your experience. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

Helen
Helen

Condo Inspection Vancouver

My son purchased a condo in the west end of Vancouver in 2020. We were very fortunate to find a realtor that specialized in condos to help us as we were in Ontario. When we settled on a condo, our realtor gave us a few names of inspectors and we picked Chris. He did an in-depth inspection of the condo my son wanted to purchase as well as the building, the parking and storage areas. His report provided wonderful pictures and detailed explanations of all important areas. This helped us to make an educated decision and we were very appreciative of his knowledge and information because we couldn't be there. I would certainly recommend him to anyone who wants an expert to help them out! Helen K

Hi Helen, I was happy to help with your son's inspection. Images definitely help clients better understand the issues we are identifying, especially when they are unable to make it to the inspection summary. Thanks. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

Professional services inspection

I would highly recommend Chris as a highly professional person extremely reliable and takes care of business. The services are very professional he’s on time looks of details as well as able to communicate things very very effectively highly recommend

Thanks so much for your review Sincerely, Chris Thompson

Monique
Monique

Home Inspection

Chris was great! He made himself available for an inspection on short notice (what a crazy market we have in Vancouver right now!) and gave me a helpful and comprehensive report. With the information Chris provided, I was able to negotiate with the vendor to get issues of concern to me fully resolved. I would certainly recommend Chris for a thorough and candid inspection.

Hi Monique, Thanks for recommending Haystack Home Inspections. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

Joy Fadugba
Joy Fadugba
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Condo Inspection

My partner and I trust Chris's home inspection service because he is an expert in this profession. We used his service multiple times, and he never disappointed us, each time, he performed excellently.
He pays attention to every detail and makes sure we know all the existing issues in the house and even potential issues.
Chris communicates his message clearly and gets the inspection report done in good time.
His professional expert feedback has helped us fully understand the state of the condo and make a more informed decision.
My partner and I are always happy working with him.

Hi Joy, I enjoyed helping you with your all of your inspections and I look forward to helping you again when you are ready for your new house. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

Miroslav in Surrey
Miroslav in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Home inspection

Arranging for the survey was very easy and Chris was very prompt in providing the service within couple of days. The report was clear, well written with good photo documentation. Pricing was reasonable.

Hi Miroslav, Glad you were so satisfied with your inspection and found the pricing reasonable. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

Ali in Toronto
Ali in Toronto
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Great Service

Chris was a great help for us as the first time home buyers. I connected with Chris and asked for help with a short notice. During the busy time of pandemic, he kindly accommodated our request in his busy schedule and helped us with the inspection before our subject removal date. he did a great job for inspection and provided us with a timely inspection report. Without his help, we probably wouldnt have been able to make our mind about our purchase. highly recommended.

Hello Ali, It is rewarding to hear that your inspection was so helpful in your purchasing decision process. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

More about Haystack Home Inspections

The best inspections are performed by passionate inspectors. Buying or maintaining a home or condo can be intimidating. Get the professional guidance you need.

** Flexible workdays help accommodate your schedule.

** Extensive knowledge informs your inspection.

** Exceptional reporting aids your understanding.

** Transparent pricing assures you our best deal.

A genuine concern for your well-being and years of hands-on experience in construction, residential and commercial project management as well as extensive inspection training influence each inspection performed for you.

Home Inspection | Condo Inspection | Town Home Inspection