3 - 1017 W 7th Ave Vancouver BC V6H 1B2

Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Haystack Home Inspections

Private User reviews Delta, BC

House inspections

Im glad i called Chris. He went beyond and above our expectation. Thanks Chris. I will definitely recommend this company when it comes to home inspection and its worth the amount.

Thanks, I am glad you felt your money was well spent.

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Home inspections

From DK. Chris and Haystack home inspections did two inspections for me. They were both thorough and exhaustive, and in one case caught significant but not obvious issues that led us to not purchase that home. In the second case a leak was spotted that we had missed that was quickly fixed. We have used the excellent inspection report on the home we have just purchased to fix minor issues that could have had long-term consequences. I highly recommend Haystack, with the cost well worthwhile.

Hi David, It is rewarding helping you avoid a building issue that you were uncomfortable with. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

S Jaye in
S Jaye in
0 reviews Delta, BC

Very Thorough Inspection

After a bad experience, I was somewhat sceptical of home inspections. On the purchase of our new condo our realtor convinced us we should have one done. Chris was recommended by an acquaintance of ours.
His inspection was very thorough and he pointed out several issues that we had overlooked and we were able to have them rectified prior to moving in. Well worth the cost!!

Thanks S, It is rewarding to hear that Haystack Home Inspections restored your faith in the profession. The fact of the matter is you have to do your research, like any profession there are individuals that do their job well and then others just making a living. Good luck with your new place. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

Xiao in Vancouver
Xiao in Vancouver

Pre-purchase Condo Inspection

Chris was very thorough with the inspection both inside the unit and outside regarding the condition of the building. He noticed many things we missed during our own walk through and graded the observations using an easy to understand scale. He answered all my questions clearly and thoroughly and provided me with a very detailed report in a timely manner. I will definitely recommend Chris to anyone who is in need of similar services. Overall Chris provided me with vital information regarding a major purchasing decision and I feel the money was very well spent.

XC

Hi Xiao, Thanks for sharing your inspection experience. I am happy to hear you felt your inspection was money well spent. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

Janay in Calgary
Janay in Calgary

Great service

Chris was very responsive. Would totally recommend him. He got back to me promptly. His report was very detailed and he followed up to make sure we were happy. Thanks Chris!

Hi Janay, Being responsive to your needs is just part of being a professional. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

Marisa in Toronto
Marisa in Toronto

Home purchase

Our experience with Chris was excellent. He answered all our questions and provided insight into many important and specific aspects of the home we were purchasing. The information provided and his report was detailed and thorough. We were completely satisfied with the service from start to finish.

Hi Marisa, Wonderful to read that you were satisfied from start to finish with your Haystack Home Inspection. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

Peter in Vancouver
Peter in Vancouver

Condo inspection

Chris did a thorough inspection. And answered all the questions we have. He also pointed out all the deficiencies on site and suggested what can be done to fix them.

Overall we’re happy with the service and will recommend to anyone who’s looking for an experienced inspector.

Teresa and Peter

Hi Teresa & Peter, It is wonderful to see you were happy with your Vancouver condo inspection. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

Stephanie
Stephanie
1 review Burnaby, BC

Inspection

Chris allowed me to spend the entire inspection with him because I wanted to be educated while he worked. He was friendly and professional at the same time. He is open to further education beyond the service date, which is generous and helpful. I highly recommend Chris!

Hi Stephanie, I am happy to help educate my clients. The more informed you are the better decisions you can make. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

Jace in Vancouver
Jace in Vancouver

Condo inspection

I was referred by a friend who had Chris did an inspection on his home and he mentioned he is the best in the industry. Chris was amazing when he did the condo inspection for me. He explained in detail on what to expect prior to inspection and he was extremely thorough during inspection, and explained the findings in a way that anybody can understand. He sent me the written report in a day! Give Chris a call so you don’t have to stress over it. -Janet

Hi Janet, I was happy to read that I am a stress reliever. Sincerely, Chris Thompson.

Ben in North Vancouver
Ben in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Excellent customer service!

Highly recommend! Chris was very fast to respond, very thorough, knowledgeable, and professional. Most importantly for me, he described to us any issues in every day terms that we could understand! He let us know exactly what to expect before the inspection and reminded us again what he was going to do on the day of when we arrived at the house. The turnaround time for the report after his inspection was extremely fast. Communication was excellent! You will be very satisfied with the service you get. Thank you Chris!

Thanks Ben, Real estate moves fast in Lower Mainland and we have to keep up. I am happy to read that you were very satisfied with the service and excellent communication. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

More about Haystack Home Inspections

The best inspections are performed by passionate inspectors. Buying or maintaining a home or condo can be intimidating. Get the professional guidance you need.

** Flexible workdays help accommodate your schedule.

** Extensive knowledge informs your inspection.

** Exceptional reporting aids your understanding.

** Transparent pricing assures you our best deal.

A genuine concern for your well-being and years of hands-on experience in construction, residential and commercial project management as well as extensive inspection training influence each inspection performed for you.

Home Inspection | Condo Inspection | Town Home Inspection