3 - 1017 W 7th Ave Vancouver BC V6H 1B2

Reviews for Haystack Home Inspections

Brad in Vancouver
Brad in Vancouver

Townhouse Inspection

Chris did a fantastic job on my townhouse inspection. He had great attention to detail in regards to every aspect of the place and was able to explain what he was looking for in simple, easy-to-understand terms. His reports was also very thorough, yet digestible to read. I would definitely recommend Chris to anyone looking for a high quality home inspector.

Robbie in Richmond
Robbie in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

home inspection

Chris is a very friendly, patient, and professional home inspector. As new immigrants to Canada and first-time home buyers, our knowledge about how to find a good-quality condo was close to zero. But after discussions about the findings during and after the inspection and reading the detailed report on the following day, we have gained a better understanding of what we are going to purchase. I would definitely recommend him to my friends who would also like to buy a home here in Vancouver.

Kelvin in Surrey
Kelvin in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Condo Inspection

Chris was very accommodating to my sudden condo inspection request and provided a very clear and informative report the day right after the inspection. He was very informative and friendly during the inspection and I would recommend his services.

MT in Vancouver
MT in Vancouver

Great review

Chris came and took a look at an old condo. He was straight-forward about what was dire, what could wait, and what was okay. You could tell he spoke from experience. He tested every plug, poked every wall, and prodded every door. He found an issue which we we able to use to re-negotiate the selling price! Definitely a great value in this case. Would definitely use him again.

Craig L. in Vancouver
Craig L. in Vancouver

Home inspection

Chris is absolutely fantastic. The level of service provided is beyond anything of what I had expected. He is extremely thorough, provides very detailed explanations and follows up after to answer any questions that may come.

I definitely will recommend Haystack to all friends and associates that require a home inspection. I’ve used many inspectors in the past and Haystack by far is the best in the greater Vancouver area!!!

Do not hesitate to use Haystack, you will not be disappointed.

Thanks Craig, It is great to read how your experience with Haystack Home Inspections compares with other companies you've used in the past. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

Michaela in Burnaby
Michaela in Burnaby
1 review New Westminster, BC

Home Inspection of New West Condo

Chris was fantastic to work with from start to finish; he was able to accommodate a tight deadline around the holidays for me, and was a pleasure to work with on a first-home purchase for myself.

I could not speak more highly of Chris, in particular with regard to his professionalism, attention to detail, and responsiveness during the process. As a first-home buyer, this was an overwhelming decision but it was made that much easier since I felt so confident in the clear expertise, knowledge, and guidance that Chris provided. I was invited to attend the full home inspection process and Chris welcomed me to ask questions at several opportunities so I felt that he genuinely cared to ensure I had all the facts when making my own decision about my purchase.

I would not hesitate to recommend Chris and Haystack Home Inspections to a friend or family member!

Hi Michaela, I genuinely care about you and your purchase. Every inspection is an opportunity help someone make a difficult decision. Thanks for the feedback an good luck with your first home. Sincerely, Chris

Monika in North Vancouver
Monika in North Vancouver

Service

Service was recommended by my agent and good thing because Chris did a very thorough and informative report of the property we were looking at purchasing. Friendly and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend Chris's services to anyone looking for a property inspection.

Thanks Monika, Your recommendation is appreciated. Sincerely, Chris

Mauro in Surrey
Mauro in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Home Inspection

Chris provided a very clear and detailed home inspection for my girlfriend and I. As a first-time home buyers, I found much of his advice to be very informative and valuable. The price of his services was very competitive and well worth it.

Hi Mauro, It was a pleasure helping with you first-time condo purchase. While your girlfriend was unable to be at the inspection I am glad that the report was helpful for the two of you to ultimately reach your decision and look forward to helping you with your next time around. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

YP in Burnaby
YP in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Townhouse Inspection

Having Chris inspect the townhouse we were planning to purchase was a pleasure. He was very friendly and accommodated our tight schedule, including preparing and sending us his full report (with many photos) the same day as the inspection (since our subject removal date was the next day). The summary tour at the end and his explanations were very helpful. Several times he has offered to answer more questions at any time -- we feel that he genuinely cares and wants to help. We were able to negotiate with the buyers to reduce the sale price a small amount ($2000) because of the information we learned from his inspection.

Hi YP, Thanks for getting in touch. It is great to hear you were able to renegotiate a $2000 reduction after the inspection. The owners of the town home you bought thought I did such a good job of the inspection for you they ended up hiring me to do the detached house they were buying. So thank you for the informal referral. Good luck in your new space. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

laura in Vancouver
laura in Vancouver

Haystack is excellent

I used Chris for two inspections just recently and am relieved and happy I did. He saved us from buying a money pit. Chris is very professional, prompt and knowledgeable. He was able to explain things in a way that we could understand and did it with great patience. He was worth every penny. We bought our new( old ) house with total confidence. Thanks for everything Chris.
Laura - Tsawwassen

Hello Laura, I have to agree avoiding a money pit is worth every penny. Getting clients like you into the home that is right for them is what we are here to help with. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

More about Haystack Home Inspections

The best inspections are performed by passionate inspectors. Buying or maintaining a home or condo can be intimidating. Get the professional guidance you need.

** Flexible workdays help accommodate your schedule.

** Extensive knowledge informs your inspection.

** Exceptional reporting aids your understanding.

** Transparent pricing assures you our best deal.

A genuine concern for your well-being and years of hands-on experience in construction, residential and commercial project management as well as extensive inspection training influence each inspection performed for you.

Home Inspection | Condo Inspection | Town Home Inspection