3 - 1017 W 7th Ave Vancouver BC V6H 1B2

Best of 2021 winner 6 timesBest of 2021winner 6 times
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Haystack Home Inspections

Home inpsection

Chris is very professional, informative and very quick in responding to questions. We will definitely find Chris again when we are in need of a new home in the future.

Pasang
Pasang

Great Inspection

Chris did a thorough review of the depreciation report prior to our in person inspection and brought to my attention all areas of concern. I actually negotiated a lower buying price because of the work that needed to be done on the building moving forward. I would not have known about this work had Chris not brought it up. His report gave me the confidence to buy!
10/10 would recommend.

Great thorough job

Chris did a thorough job in his home inspection and pointed out minor as well as more serious potential issues. He provided a great service and detailed report. Thank you Chris!

Private User reviews Delta, BC

New Duplex Inspection

We hired Chris to conduct an inspection of a brand new duplex in East Van. Chris conducted a very thorough inspection and provided his report the next day. Based on Chris’s inspection we walked away from the purchase even though it was a new build. I was shocked with the amount of deficiencies Chris pointed out in a new build and in the end we lost confidence with the build quality of the home. I’m very happy that we called Haystack for our home inspection and will use them again in the future.

Home Inspection

Chris is a knowledgeable and meticulous home inspector and is up to date on the latest safety codes. His reports are organized, comprehensive, and easy for a prospective buyer to understand.
Besides being good at his trade, he communicates well and takes the time to explain things should you need further information.

Ben in Maple Ridge
Ben in Maple Ridge
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Apartment Inspection

Chris did an excellent job with the Property Inspection prior to me purchasing the apartment. He was very thorough, and he provided a detailed report of all the issues and concerns in a very timely manor. He was friendly and took the time to explain everything to me. For my next purchase, I would certainly work with him again.

Hi Ben, Thanks so much for the feedback on your Richmond condo inspection. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

katrina.n
katrina.n
0 reviews New Westminster, BC

Condo Inspection

I bought my first home and was referred to Haystack Home Inspections. Chris was professional and great to work with. Fair pricing with amazing service. Being a first time home buyer, Chris made sure to explain everything to me in detail. Would definitely use Haystack again.

Hello Katrina, Fair pricing for an amazing service sounds like a good deal. I am glad you found the experience beneficial. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

Daniella
Daniella

Thorough home inspection

Chris provided an extremely thorough home inspection. His detailed report really aided in deciding whether to purchase our first home or not. He also accommodated us into his busy schedule to ensure we had a proper inspection before closing. I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing a home inspection. Thank you Chris!

Kitsilano

Chris was so helpful in our recent home search in Kitsilano. He provided very thorough inspections on three properties for us, and was extremely thorough and helpful. We would definitely recommend his services!

Susan and Eugenio

Hi Susan & Eugenio, Thanks so much for your review. I am glad we finally found the right fit for you and good luck with getting your trees sorted out. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

wAt3rL00
wAt3rL00

1406 Beach Grove Rd

Very professional, informative and thorough service. Would definitely use them again and have no issues in recommending them to other. Chris performed the inspection in the allocated time and went through all of the items that we should pay further attention to. It was re-assuring to gain Chris's perspective of where to and where not to further investigate the deficiencies that were identified.

Hello, Your testimonial is appreciated. Helping with your Delta inspection was my pleasure and I look forward to assisting your friends and family in the future. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

More about Haystack Home Inspections

The best inspections are performed by passionate inspectors. Buying or maintaining a home or condo can be intimidating. Get the professional guidance you need.

** Flexible workdays help accommodate your schedule.

** Extensive knowledge informs your inspection.

** Exceptional reporting aids your understanding.

** Transparent pricing assures you our best deal.

A genuine concern for your well-being and years of hands-on experience in construction, residential and commercial project management as well as extensive inspection training influence each inspection performed for you.

Home Inspection | Condo Inspection | Town Home Inspection