Haystack Home Inspections

Home Inspection
3 - 1017 W 7th Ave Vancouver BC V6H1B2
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in New Westminster  >  Haystack Home Inspections
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Haystack Home Inspections

Gabe C in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Chris was very accommodating for time and very thorough with his inspection. He provided for me a very detailed inspection report and was very informative and detailed in his notes.

Job Price

Thanks Gabe, Helping with your Vancouver condo inspection was my pleasure. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

Marc b. in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Chris did a great job for us inspecting our place in a timely manner, and what was a great is the fact that I am still calling him regarding the inspection and asking his opinion on things he mentioned in his report so I can get the proper repairs. Very satisfied with his work and approach. I would recommend haystack home inspection to friends and family.

Job Price

Hey Marc, Thanks for telling people about Haystack Home Inspections extended service. Helping your plumber understand how the layout of the plumbing system worked was a little surprising but all in a day's work. Good luck with your repairs and call with any future questions. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

Peter Cripton in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

We hired Chris and asked him to do an inspection the same day. He was accommodating and did a very through inspection of the house. I was very impressed with his level of knowledge and attention to detail. He inspected the roof, sewer connection and services that were in tight crawl spaces. The resulting report was clear and concise and contained many photographs to document his major findings. He identified many important deficiencies and also explained in simple terms what the consequences of the deficiencies would be.

Job Price

Hi Peter, Your reference is appreciate. As a professional home inspector it is important to be able to identify issues, just as important is being able to relay those findings to a client in a way they understand them. Thanks for letting me help with your understanding of your Vancouver heritage town home inspection. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

Bon in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

We hired Chris after reading many raving reviews about his services and were extremely pleased with his work. Chris was professional and thorough with his work. He provided us with an 87-page report that was very easy to follow and well above industry standard. We would not hesitate to recommend Chris to anyone seeking a piece of mind when purchasing a property.

Job Price

Thanks Bon, I love that clients like you go above and beyond by providing much appreciated feedback that help others feel secure in hiring a respectable company like Haystack Home Inspections. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

Candice in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I contacted Chris for a home inspection. He booked and completed our inspection in a few days, and presented me with a detailed 60+ page online report complete with pictures of each item described and recommendations on issues that needed to be addressed. The numerous pictures made the report exceedingly easy to understand, as we could literally "see" exactly what he was describing and thereby understand what work needed to be done. Over and above the excellent online report, Chris was very professional and had great communication. Would definitely recommend him. Thanks for a great job, Candice

Job Price

Thanks Candice, I was glad to help with your Langley home inspection. It is nice to hear that you found report excellent. At Haystack Home Inspections, we do put a lot more images in our reports than most other inspection companies as we find it helps our clients understand the issues we are describing. Thanks being a great client. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

Sonia in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I was referred by to Chris . I called him up on very short notice . he did it on Sunday ! he was very kind and helpful , he was thorough and even offered to check things over second time with out charge just make sure we can have some peace of mind . Chris is incredibly professional and equally knowledgeable . I would definitely recommend Chris to anyone looking for a house inspector . I can not thank him enough for his work ethic and professionalism .

Job Price

Hi Sonia, So many people are tearing down Shaughnessy heritage houses it is a pleasure to get to inspect one occasionally. Follow-up inspections on specific issues are normally billed at a significantly reduced rate in this instance due to the proximity and specific details of the issue we offered it at no charge. I am glad you enjoyed the work ethic, professionalism, and knowledge displayed during your Vancouver home inspection. Thanks for allowing Haystack Home Inspections to help with your purchase. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

S. Taylor in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

We had already purchased a property and wanted an expert to perform a home inspection. Chris came highly recommended and we were extremely happy we hired him. He was very thorough, taking the time to explain his findings and answer any questions we had. We never felt rushed, and we learned a lot about our home. The detailed report/summary is clear and well organized, and was promptly emailed to us. We have peace of mind moving forward knowing what items to address and prioritize. Chris is an honest professional. I highly recommend his services.

Job Price

Hi S. Taylor, Thanks for recommending Haystack Home Inspections. Post purchase or maintenance inspections are becoming more popular with competition for available housing stock and increased awareness of the potential pit falls of limited maintenance. Good luck with your new home and we'd be happy to help with any of your future questions. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

Matthew in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Chris was extremely professional and thorough, a pleasure to work with. I was given a short time frame to inspect the house and clear subjects, and Chris helped with promptness and a thoroughness I was very impressed with.
Chris was exactly what I was looking for, helping walk me through all of the building highlights and issues, and followed up with a detailed report that was extremely useful. Chris has remained available to help with any follow up questions I have. He has been great to work with.
Matthew Reid, Director of Operations, Kindred Construction Ltd.

Job Price

Hi Matthew, I always love working with construction professionals like yourself. They have such a great understanding of the importance a good inspector and inspection play in the role of purchasing or maintaining a home. Helping with you Vancouver Condo purchase was my pleasure and I look forward to working with you again when you are ready to graduate up to your next home. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

pochat in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Chris was punctual and professional, from the first phone call was easy to schedule. During the home inspection, he pointed out many good things about the place, and also things that needed attention in the short and long term. Very informative!

Job Price

Hi Pochat, So glad you found the inspection informative. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

Stella Wang in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Chris did a very professional job for my new home, he's very detailed and spent about four hours to check every details. Both listing agent and buyer agent said very high of him. His report is very thorough and address out all the points we need to pay attention to, including the maintenance.

He's very helpful, supportive and patient, he asked me to call him any time in the future, not only regarding the reports but also the maintenance. Very responsive person.