3 - 1017 W 7th Ave Vancouver BC V6H1B2

JI in Coquitlam
JI in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Home Inspection

Chris is knowledgeable, professional, and efficient. His final report was thorough and detailed, while easy to understand and accessible. We appreciated his walk thru after the inspection prior to getting the report as well. We also appreciated how he reached out to us after we got the report if we had further questions, especially since there is so many going on while purchasing a home. We were impressed with his attention to detail from the beginning to the end. Would definitely recommend.

Hi J, Hearing from satisfied clients like you really makes the work we do at Haystack Home Inspections worthwhile. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

Greg in Vancouver
Greg in Vancouver
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

Professional and Efficient

Buying an older home can be scary and full of surprises. Thanks to Chris and his thorough and efficient inspection were were put to ease with our purchase. Chris was friendly and very open to discussing his findings during his process. We were impressed with his attention to detail and the focus on safety. The best part of Chris's inspection was his very detailed and colour coded report which will certainly turn into the honey do list once we finally move it. We would 100% recommend Chris for your home inspection as it was a very positive experience.

Hi Greg, Yes buying an older home can be scary and we are here to help ease that burden. Our reports really do set us apart from other companies and I am glad that yours was to your approval. Good luck and get in touch with any of your questions. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

Collihn in Burnaby
Collihn in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

West Vancouver home inspection

I read great review online about Chris's home inspection service and decided to give him a try for our new home inspection in West Vancouver. It turned out to be a good decision. Chris approved himself to be a true professional home inspector, who really loves what he does.

He showed up early and by the time we arrived on our appointment time, Chris had already done half hour of inspection outside of the house in the rain. His job is very thorough and provides us with a very detailed inspection report next day, with more details than we could've expected.

We are very happy with Chris's quality service and will for sure choose him again when next time we are in need!

Thanks

Collihn

Hi Collihn, Thanks for sharing your Haystack Home Inspections experience. Showing up early is just another way of communicating to you we care, good luck with your new place and we look forward to helping you again when the need arises. Sincerely. Chris Thompson

Marcus L. in Delta
Marcus L. in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

House Inspection

Chris is an excellent, professional, knowledgeable, and reputable house inspector. We were lucky and happy to hire him to inspector the house. His house inspection report is comprehensive and detailed, so it may also serve as reference for future home maintenance and improvement. He verbally (and in writing) highlighted the most important points, and gave us perspective, which helped us assess the large amount of information (in the final report) and make an informed decision about the house purchase. Chris provided great customer service, and took his time to answer our questions. He accommodated our tight schedule, and produced his report quickly after inspection. Chris's friendly, and took part of the stress out of our move. We highly recommend him to anyone for home inspection.

Hi Marcus, Thanks for such a detailed review and I am glad it took some of the stress out of your home purchase. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

Winnie
Winnie
2 reviews Delta, BC

604-734-4700
3 - 1017 W 7th Ave
Vancouver
BC
V6H 1B2

Chris is very knowledgeable at the work he is doing. He has made helpful recommendation. His report is very thorough which will serve as a guideline for us to maintain the new place. I am grateful to find such an expert to help me at home inspection!

Hi Winnie, Thanks for finding us and we are glad you are happy with your Delta home inspection. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

Mathew Zielinski from Burnaby
Mathew Zielinski from Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Home Inspection Inquiry

Chris went out of his way to provide detailed feedback with regards to a possible structural deficiency in a potential home purchase. Chris provided feedback that was easy to comprehend based on his comprehensive experience. Additionally, Chris’ communication was incredibly impressive and timely and he provided really friendly customer service. I will without doubt recommend Chris to friends and family as well as continue to use his services down the road. Thanks for going out of your way to provide your insight, Chris.

Mathew

Hi Mathew, Timely feedback can be vital when you are making a crucial decision. I was happy to help. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

Ramanpalak in Vancouver
Ramanpalak in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

great company

Chris did an amazing job when inspecting my house. He not only exceeded my expectation on his detailed report explaining everything in amazing detail, but the price was jaw dropping. He was very professional and stayed in constant communication with me even after the inspection was complete.

Hi Raman, Thanks for your review. It is wonderful that you are amazed at the value you received for the price. So much of the value of the inspection comes after the site visit. Reports will take anywhere from and hour to four hours to produce. This time is paramount in helping you understand the condition of the place you are purchasing or maintaining. I look forward to helping you again when you find something more suitable. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

rena from Vancouver
rena from Vancouver
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Good Job!

Whenever I need a service guy, I will always go to HomeStar site. What I do is to find the top three best-reviewed guys and hire one of them who suits my schedule. For a home inspection, I did the same.

Chris is very thorough and helpful. He spent quite some time to check every detail. I got the inspection report very promptly. He also told me if I had any question regarding the house, I could consult him in the future. Excellent after-sale services!

I have asked a few business cards from him. I will not hesitate to recommend him to my friends or anybody else who is looking for a good inspector.

RC, Vancouver

Hi Rena, So happy to hear you have had another great experience from HomeStars. I look forward to helping your friends in the future. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

Banafsheh in Vancouver

3 - 1017 W 7th Ave
Vancouver
BC
V6H 1B2

Chris is detailed, informative and reliable. He did a very thorough job and took the time to explain everything to us. He a very detailed report the next day even though he was busy with multiple other jobs. Would highly recommend Chris.

Hi Banafsheh, Thanks for commenting on your Vancouver home inspection and highly recommending my service. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

Private User reviews Delta, BC

Home Inspection

Chris was prompt in replying and accommodating in scheduling. His reports are thorough and clear and identified the issues important in making a purchase decision. Definitely recommend Chris to others. JH

Hi J, It is nice to hear you are happy with your Richmond town home inspection. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

More about Haystack Home Inspections

The best inspections are performed by passionate inspectors. Buying or maintaining a home or condo can be intimidating. Get the professional guidance you need.

** Flexible workdays help accommodate your schedule.

** Extensive knowledge informs your inspection.

** Exceptional reporting aids your understanding.

** Transparent pricing assures you our best deal.

A genuine concern for your well-being and years of hands-on experience in construction, residential and commercial project management as well as extensive inspection training influence each inspection performed for you.

Home Inspection | Condo Inspection | Town Home Inspection