3 - 1017 W 7th Ave Vancouver BC V6H 1B2

Stephanie
Stephanie
1 review Burnaby, BC

Inspection

Chris allowed me to spend the entire inspection with him because I wanted to be educated while he worked. He was friendly and professional at the same time. He is open to further education beyond the service date, which is generous and helpful. I highly recommend Chris!

Hi Stephanie, I am happy to help educate my clients. The more informed you are the better decisions you can make. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

Jace in Vancouver
Jace in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Condo inspection

I was referred by a friend who had Chris did an inspection on his home and he mentioned he is the best in the industry. Chris was amazing when he did the condo inspection for me. He explained in detail on what to expect prior to inspection and he was extremely thorough during inspection, and explained the findings in a way that anybody can understand. He sent me the written report in a day! Give Chris a call so you don’t have to stress over it. -Janet

Hi Janet, I was happy to read that I am a stress reliever. Sincerely, Chris Thompson.

Ben in North Vancouver
Ben in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Excellent customer service!

Highly recommend! Chris was very fast to respond, very thorough, knowledgeable, and professional. Most importantly for me, he described to us any issues in every day terms that we could understand! He let us know exactly what to expect before the inspection and reminded us again what he was going to do on the day of when we arrived at the house. The turnaround time for the report after his inspection was extremely fast. Communication was excellent! You will be very satisfied with the service you get. Thank you Chris!

Thanks Ben, Real estate moves fast in Lower Mainland and we have to keep up. I am happy to read that you were very satisfied with the service and excellent communication. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

House Inspection

I had a really great experience using Chris as my home inspector. He was very patient, courteous and efficient and provided me a very thorough, easy to read report. He was also very proactive in following up with me to review the report and see if I had any further questions. After our follow up conversation, I felt very well informed and at ease with the findings that were of concern and knew exactly what I needed to do to address them now and in the future.

Hi, Thanks for using Haystack Home Inspections and providing such a nice review. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

RV in Vancouver
RV in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Home Inspection

Chris was very accommodating to the short deadline I had. He did a thorough inspection of the property and took his time to answer all my questions in detail.Definitely recommend him. Thanks!

Thanks RV, It was my pleasure helping with your Westend condo inspection. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

Alan in Vancouver
Alan in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Condo Inspection

Chris was amazing. Honest, on time, and fair. Couldn't ask for anything more. Made payment super easy. Great experience all around. Chris even followed up with me to know what decision we made. Pure class.

Thanks Alan, I will take "pure class" as a compliment any day of the week. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

Buyers' Pre Purchase Inspection - Townhome 35+ years

What can I add to the other glowing reviews of Haystack? Chris clearly understands what it is like to be under the stress of closing the deal on a home purchase and the fact that clients are already in overload-mode.

He made scheduling easy and prompt, his service offer is clear and delivered as promised. He provides a full walkthrough and any basics to stop/go the deal, then he sends an easy to reference report, so useful for current and future use and he took the time to follow-up once I was settled and had a chance to experience the place and any ensuing questions or concerns.

Inspection on an older home is key and I felt Chris provided not only inspection reporting but really good FYI's. Would not hesitate to recommend his services.

Hi N, There is no question purchasing a home is stressful. The owners want to sell, you want an affordable place to live, and the agents want to make a living. Haystack Home Inspections is usually one of the last players to the game. I feel a responsibility to all the individuals in the transaction and want to bring as much piece to the process as possible. Helping you and by extensions the other parties understand the true condition of the home in an unbiased manner is the best way I know to help ease tension levels. Thanks for recognizing our part in the process. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

adrielc3 in Vancouver
adrielc3 in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

House inspection in Richmond

My girlfriend and I had found several home inspectors after doing a search online and are SO glad we chose Chris. He had actually helped my mother with her condo inspection last year, so she insisted on picking him this time as well. After seeing hundreds of great reviews, Chris was the obvious choice.

As first time buyers, we knew little about the home-buying process and what to look for when buying a home. Luckily, Chris was thorough and patient with us. He explained what he was doing throughout the inspection and answered any questions we had. His attention to detail was impressive (which I told my girlfriend, who later said her mother made the same comment) and his full written report sent the next day was detailed and organized. Initially, we thought this house was in excellent shape. As Chris took us through the house, however, we learned of several issues that needed addressing. Armed with Chris’ opinions, recommendations, and inspection report, we were able to get a better idea of the types of issues that needed to be upgraded and fixed and were able to renegotiate the price with the owners. He was nice enough to follow up a few days later and offered to answer any questions we have in the future. We are going ahead with the purchase and cannot think of anyone else we would choose to do another home inspection for us in the future. Thanks, Chris!

AC & VC

Thanks Adriel, Our goal is for you to refer your friends and family, the best way of achieving this is by providing a superior experience. As you are aware, your inspection was a little unusual because I inspected the home for another client the week before. They chose to walk away from the deal. This brings to light two important points: One- a home inspection only provides the information for you to make an informed decision. Ultimately, each individual will decide differently. Two- A home inspection is only a snap shot in time. When performing your inspection a roof leak was noted that had not been there the week before even though the weather conditions previously were worse. Everyone has to realize that environmental conditions and even the condition of a home itself can change the impact of a home inspection in a relatively short period. I appreciate you sharing Adriel. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

House Inspection

I know Chris from my friend and I was very satisfied with his service. Focused and detail oriented during testing process. He has done excellent inspection job for my house. Lan Anh

Hi Lan Anh, Thanks for the kind words. Helping with your Vancouver home inspection was my pleasure. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

Claude from Vancouver in Surrey
Claude from Vancouver in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Condo inspection in South Surrey

We chose Haystack Inspection prior to the purchase of our condo after researching on line and seeing the hundreds of praising reviews Chris got. As first time buyers, we soon found out that the process of getting a new house can be very stressful; we can honestly say that Chris inspection was the most informative and positive experience we’ve had so far. He was already at the property the day of the inspection and took me around for a verbal assessment, explaining everything carefully, with a honest view of all the nooks and crannies that are not obvious to the untrained eye. Now we have a true and realistic view of what needs to be upgraded or fixed to higher standards. And the written report we got the day after was extremely well done and helpful. It will always be the main reference as a tool to fall back on. Chris you are a true professional and we can tell how much pride you take in your work; you show and say it as it is, the real value of what we’re getting in to. We are going ahead with the purchase of the condo, having an informed assessment. Thank you for sharing your expertise with us, much appreciated and very grateful for your your top notch services.
Claude & Yusuke, Vancouver

Hi Claude, Taking pride in my work is how I show clients like you respect. I want you to understand you are getting a thorough inspection even if you are a first time buyer with little knowledge of homes. Sincerely, Chris Thompson

More about Haystack Home Inspections

The best inspections are performed by passionate inspectors. Buying or maintaining a home or condo can be intimidating. Get the professional guidance you need.

** Flexible workdays help accommodate your schedule.

** Extensive knowledge informs your inspection.

** Exceptional reporting aids your understanding.

** Transparent pricing assures you our best deal.

A genuine concern for your well-being and years of hands-on experience in construction, residential and commercial project management as well as extensive inspection training influence each inspection performed for you.

Home Inspection | Condo Inspection | Town Home Inspection