Landscape Contractors & Designers
ON L4A 7X4
Landscape Contractors & Designers
Dutch Style Landscaping Ltd.

Reviews for Dutch Style Landscaping Ltd.

Dale Jeffrey in Whitchurch-Stouffville
Dale Jeffrey in Whitchurch-Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Exceptional landscape contractor!!!

Exceptional landscape contractor!!! Work is completed efficiently and site staff is professional and always very accommodating.
Office staff is quick to respond and execute requests.
Would not hesitate to recommend to friends, family and co-workers.
Thank you Dutch Style !!

Elizabeth Johnston in Whitchurch-Stouffville
Elizabeth Johnston in Whitchurch-Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Front Entrance Renovation

When Dutch Style Landscaping saw my Front Entrance... I saw this company go into design mode and my expectations were "BLOWN AWAY"!!! When I asked Dutch Style Landscaping to come and see the job I needed done, the skills of both Jon Bouwmeister and his Team transformed my place ... and now in the spring I will be refinishing the shingles and sides with the colour THEY picked out in the walkway - I love their vision, work ethics and professionalism... Jon & Sue know their customers needs and I look forward to my next project working with them!

Isabel Morales in Newmarket
Isabel Morales in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Excellent job.

They did a fantastic work on our front porch. The stone work and landscaping John and Adam did are beautiful. My husband and I are very pleased with the job they did.

BusyB in Markham
BusyB in Markham

Front Yard Makeover

Our front yard has totally changed and looks amazing, thanks to you Susan & Jon, you did an awesome job from start to finish. We would highly recommend your company.

James Fairlie in Uxbridge
James Fairlie in Uxbridge
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Pool patio and walkway done in interlocking paleo stones

Excellent workmanship, arrived on time everyday, cleaned up work are daily, owner was easy to deal with, site guys were ourteous and kept the mess out of my pool. Created a temporary walkway so we could continue to use our pool. very professional job, completed ahead of schedule, no defects and never had to have a return visit to correct any issues due to winter weather

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Walkway between houses

From first meeting Jon to discuss our needs, we felt very comfortable with his suggestions. Adam and his crew worked tirelessly during a heat wave to complete the project on time and we couldn’t be happier with the results. We look forward to working with them on future landscaping projects for our home.

Frank J.

Thank you Frank for placing such a nice review! It was a pleasure working with you.

Sean
Sean
1 review , ON

Garden planting

My back garden was totally overgrown. Dutchstyle did a complete overhaul with the addition of a dry bed, small water feature, shrubs and perennials. We love it- the birds love it too.

Thanks Sean for placing a review. It was a pleasure working for you and your wife. The job turned out great and will look even better next year when everything fills in.

P & T in Markham
P & T in Markham

Patio, privacy fence and gate

Jon may be good with large jobs, but our small job was a disappointment. Stones on the patio look nice, but workmanship poor. Privacy fence and gate built Incorrectly, new gate left dragging on the new stone walkway. Unable to cone back and fix according to Jon. We had a real fencing company come in this spring and erect the second privacy fence , rebuild a new gate, and replace the warped wood jons crew left in place the year before. Fencing company was appalled at the poor workmanship on the fence. Patio dimensions built incorrectly. Polymeric sand turned black with moss growing in areas. We are sorry we hired for the job and would never recommend. Poor cleanup when the job was done . Wanted us to scrub the wetsaw grime off our bricks with some acid instead of doing it themselves.

D Fernie from Toronto
D Fernie from Toronto

stonework

1-888-436-6220
L4A 7X4

I hired Dutchstyle to replace cracked cement stairs and cement surrounding my old Victorian house house in downtown Toronto. Jon was a great guy and persuasive, but the workers who did the work created a number of problems that resulted in basement leaks in three places, as well as leaving a cracked cement stair riser and roughly cut an old cement support to the porch that looks terrible. Unfortunately I paid them in full and, although I sent photographs to show Jon what was unfinished, I haven't heard back from him since June. I have since paid to install a professional window well to fix one leak, and it looks like I will have to hire other stoneworkers to fix the other two problems. One is a 1-inch lip that causes water to pool at the side of the house and seep into the basement, the other a 12" square that was just filled with polysand. Jon has never returned since giving me the quote, nor has he returned to inspect the work. So he may be great with really big $500K jobs or those in suburbs, but not for downtown. I paid $10,000 job for @200 square feet which I think is more than reasonable. The stone that was laid looks good, but it also left me with serious problems and I now have to hire others to fix them.

MarBill Hill Farm from Bradford
MarBill Hill Farm from Bradford
1 review Bradford, ON

Large scale Landscaping, small construction , garden maintenance ,

Have been working with John & his crews for several years on a very large scale redesign of a century farm we purchased 4 years ago. Of all the contractors I met with John was the only one to appreciate the scale and direction we wanted to go.
He understands what I'm looking for & is very easy to work with. He has been able to help me directly with the vast majority of my projects & issues. Looking forward to continuing our work in 2014.

More about Dutch Style Landscaping Ltd.

Dutch Style Landscaping Ltd. provides custom landscapes–complete design–landscape construction services to Residential homeowners and Commercial Industries throughout Toronto and the GTA. We provide services for all phases of landscape design, construction, installation and lawn and garden maintenance. Dutch Style is dedicated to meeting the growing needs of our clients through ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Whitchurch-stouffville?