ZACHOS CONSTRUCTION LTD

Reviews for ZACHOS CONSTRUCTION LTD

stacy in scarborough
stacy in scarborough

Landscaping

Zachos Construction is truly a company that is dedicated and meticulous with every detail of their work. Kosta and his father Christos, are always there from the beginning making sure the stonework in our backyard and front turned out better than we could imagine. Kosta and team are very easy to talk to and will let you know if something will work. My husband and I took them up on some of their ideas that made our home look even more beautiful. Zachos construction is reasonable in price and the team is very clean and does not leave until everything is done. Kosta, Chris and team, thank you for making our backyard and front yard so beautiful. Looking forward to hiring you again

we thank you for the best word

Kristina in Toronto
Kristina in Toronto

Backyard Stone Patio

We are very happy with the work done by konstantinos and his team and would definitely recommend their services. Konstantinos was always quick to respond to questions, he met all commitments, price was the best of 3 quotes and the whole team is clearly dedicated to a high level of customer satisfaction. Thanks to his expert advice, we have a new patio that we love.....and it didn’t break the bank!!

we thank you

Jeff in Toronto
Jeff in Toronto

Front porch stone steps

I had used Homestars to vet various contractors to look at my front porch steps and give me ideas on what may work best for my situation. Konstantine and his crew were professional, provided a contract, was punctual and most of all was considerate of cost and need. He gave my wife and I a solution that worked for us given the cost/benefit and had the job done on time. Their work and quality finish showed their experience and willingness to take on my request when 10 other guys had tried to upsell me on something i didnt need. Happy to say that neighbours have also asked to get work done for their homes after seeing the job. Impressed with the work but most importantly appreciative of their professionalism throughout the process.

I would like to give you a big thank you for everything we don't work on it for the money we work mostly for meeting great people like you the money comes and goes it was my pleasure that I work for you

Jessica Warner in Toronto
Jessica Warner in Toronto

Very happy customer

We had poorly laid flagstone; Konstantinos and his crew re-layed the stone. Their quote was reasonable; they showed up on time, and completed the work ahead of schedule. And they did a great job. Highly recommended.

it was around there to work with a person like you we thank you very much

Scott Calbeck from Toronto
Scott Calbeck from Toronto

Driveway Repair

Zachos Construction came in to fix a problem caused by a previous contractor. It was important that this job be done quickly and properly, and Konstantinos and his crew from Zachos came through. Everything they said they would do, they did. The problem is solved and when I need more work done I will call Konstantinos.

It was a pleasure to work with you and we are glad to have helped you in your time of need. we look forward to doing business with you again. Thank you!

Rita
Rita

Patio of interlocking brick

Wow! if you want the best cost for the best work, Konstantinos and team are a must! I had 4 quotes and Zachos Construction was the best. These gentlemen are masters in their field. They are absolute perfectionists, and they turned my backyard patio into a work of art. I just stand in awe looking at how beautiful it is. They turned up on time, worked hard for 2 straight days, and delivered a product that they should be very proud of.
I will recommend them to everyone who is looking for any kind of brick work!

we thank you for the good words. I wish to had more people around me like you guys. we my work hard but we had too small coolers with cold water and pops you guys are awesome. and you guys know how to treat the worker. we thank you very much for everything from all of us and you guys continue do the great job that you guys did to us to be human I love the human around us we thank you again

Tom
Tom
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Walkway backyard

Created a simple plan. Began the work with organization. Final product was excellent.
Kosta and team were outstanding. True Pros and gentlemen.

and you are a gentleman and one of the best clients I'm not going to say clients because you're a friend of mine thank you so much for your good words

liosis1988
liosis1988

Concrete stairs

Zahos construction company came to my house a couple of weeks ago they removed the old wooden stairs and they made new ones with concrete. Kostas and his crew was very professional and did an amazing job.

e-lena95
e-lena95

Front porch

Kostas and his team they came to my place and they did a great job installing new flag stone at my front porch and it looks amazing !
I’m really satisfied with the work they’ve done, very clean and proffesional!
I highly recommend them to anyone !

Ann K.
Ann K.
1 review Milton, ON

Front yard and back yard landscaping and stone work

The team was excellent and professional and listened to everything I was concerned about and took that extra initiative to please. I was very happy with the service. Their work is top notch and the stone work was excellent. I recommend them highly. Very pleased with their work and their recommendations were excellent. A very big thank you!

More about ZACHOS CONSTRUCTION LTD

Installing quality modern looking interlocking pavers for driveways, beautiful natural and square cut flagstone for walkways and patios and repairing landscape structures in the Greater Toronto Area. Over 21 years of experience in the industry.