Zachos Construction Ltd

Toronto ON M4J 1L1
Zachos Construction Ltd

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Zachos Construction Ltd

Repair of natural stone front step, brick work and parging

When I put in the request for companies to quote on the work, Zachos responded right away. They were always quick to get back to me, usually within a couple of minutes, and were able to do the job right away. Not only did they fix the problem, they identified the source of the problem and fixed that! Both the father and son were very professional, tidied up after themselves right away, were quick, efficient and friendly. I would not hesitate to recommend them, or to use them again myself. All in all, a very pleasant experience.

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Outside stone work

I had Zachos construction come to replace my window sills and lay interlock and was very happy with the quality of craftsmanship, professionalism and the care for the work they do.

Tedy in Richmond Hill
Tedy in Richmond Hill

Reliable, Skilled, Honest Team

We are extremely pleased with the results of Costa"s team work results. They built a patio for us which is. Very beautiful and enhances the quality of our backyard.
The team was quick and effective doing the work. The result was better than expected.
Thank you Konstantinos for the great job and advice!

we thank you for the hospitality it was a pleasure to work with you

paul8131962 in Pickering
paul8131962 in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

New Retaining Wall, Front Porch Extension with Stairs, and Interlock Patio & Walkways

Konstantinos and his father, Chris, are the nicest people ever, and were a pleasure to work with. They worked tirelessly to complete this project and frequently checked-in with me to see if I was happy and satisfied. They gave me exactly what I had designed. I'm very happy with what they and their crew have built. Job well done!

Paul (Pickering)

we thank you for your kind words you guys amazing too

Retaining Wall

Zachos Construction Ltd. is an excellent company that aims to fully satisfy. We recently hired them to completely demolish and rebuild a retaining wall between our home and our backyard neighbour’s. From the moment we met the owner, we were immediately impressed. We signed a contract for the work to begin on May29th and early that morning, they showed up. They were very neat and worked methodically. The owner, who was on the job from beginning to end, kept us informed on progress, answered all of our questions, was patient AND completed the job within the timeline he had given us. And to our delight, there weren’t any surprise expenses. We will definitely hire Zachos Construction again and would not hesitate to highly recommend this company. Thank you very much for building a beautiful wall.

We thank you for your nice review

Jane MacLennan from Toronto
Jane MacLennan from Toronto

Beautiful Craftsmanship

Konstantinos and his father built beautiful stone steps for us, as well as some landscaping I asked for when the steps put the garden to shame. :) They always showed up when they said they would and their price was very competitive. They were patient and generous with my finicky add-ons, and no request was too big or too small. I'm very glad I found them here on Homestars.

we thank you so much for your nice comments so nice to work with you I will miss the nice cookies :)

Patricia Costa from Vaughan
Patricia Costa from Vaughan

Great service

Great work and great price. Honest, hard working and reliable company which is father and son run. From day one Constantinos is very honest and reliable. Does what he says he is going to do. He also followed up with us a while after work complete to ensure we were happy. A few touch ups were done as some stones shifted which is normal. Overall content with work and quality. Great job Constantinos and Chris. Thank you.

we thank you so much

Maureen J.
Maureen J.

Patio and concrete work

I’d recommend them to anyone for their 5 star service and they showed up for work everyday on time. 5 star service and we got more than we expected as they did some tuck pointing and concrete work on the outside of the house. Highly recommended

we thank you very mutch you guys are amazing

Jhoanna in Kingston
Jhoanna in Kingston

Beautiful job on our front steps

Konstantinos and Chris are experts at what they do. They did a beautiful job on our front steps which was due for a re-vamp. They are hard working and reliable. You can trust them at their word.. So glad we found you guys!! -Jhoanna

we thank you very mutch for your good words

Jck.wiseman
Jck.wiseman

Replaced mortar in bricks and repaired hole from exhaust vent.

Work was done quickly as promised. Quote was very reasonable. Highly recommend. Most likely will use again in the spring for some interlock repairs.

we thenk you for your nice review it is our pleasure to work with you again in the future

More about Zachos Construction Ltd

Installing quality modern looking interlocking pavers for driveways, beautiful natural and square cut flagstone for walkways and patios and repairing landscape structures in the Greater Toronto Area. Over 21 years of experience in the industry.