Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

Patricia Miller
Patricia Miller
1 review Oshawa, ON

Interior painting

Great service. Very detailed estimated, they use brand name paint. I will recommend them to my friends and family without hesitation.

Kirk and his crew did an amazing job painting first floor, entrance with high ceilings and upstairs hallways. We are so happy with their work that we are alreaydy planning to have them back to paint the rest of the house (bedrooms and laundry room)

Thanks Paintastic Team!

Thanks for hiring our team Patricia!

Marie in Kitchener
Marie in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Interior Painting Projects

Joey and his team from Paintastic, have done a few painting projects at our home. If you need a company to do painting in your home, Paintastic is the company we would highly recommend. They treat their work as though they were painting their own home. Clean, professional, with excellent results. Their attention to detail is flawless. We will continue to use Paintastic for any future projects we have.

Thanks Marie!!!

Melissa in Toronto
Melissa in Toronto

Nursery, office, master bedroom

L1K2S9

Joey and the crew at Paintastic are amazing which is why we had them paint for us in the nursery, office and master bedroom-- with more projects to come for sure! Joey provides fair estimates and works with your timeline. The quality of work from is crew is exceptional (and I am really picky!) and each room was done with care, precision and attention to details. Each room also had wall panelling and trim and they did a fantastic job painting that project. Even when I was not happy with the paint colour I chose, Joey and his team worked with me to ensure I was happy with the new choice on our master feature wall. The crew is on time, clean, friendly and courteous and I look forward to using them for many more projects!
-Melissa

Thank you Melissa!!!

Deek in Port Hope
Deek in Port Hope
1 review Oshawa, ON

2-story archway painting

We have a 2 story archway in the family room that acts as an accent above our fireplace mantle. I wasn't comfortable painting at that height and sought a professional to get the job done. We wanted it quick as well. I called Paintastic, left a message and Joe got back to me the next day. He came out on a weekend to assess the job and by Tuesday Steve was on site painting and completed the job on time for a reasonable price. My wife and I are very happy. Good job guys!

Thanks guys! Happy to service your family and be of help. That's what makes our team fantastic!

Robert in Ajax
Robert in Ajax
9 reviews Ajax, ON

Painting of full home interior

L1K2S9

My wife and needed the interior of our house painted after some extensive renovations. We contacted Paintastic for a quote. The owner of the company (Joey), came over, examined the work needed and provided a quote along with a very detailed explanation of what would be involved and the estimated time frame. The painting took 9 days which was shorter than the estimated time. After the painting was done, my wife and I were blown away on the amazing quality of the workmanship !! Joey's team, Katie, Rachel and Kirk, worked virtually none stop. They were true professionals that went above and beyond the call of duty. Thier workmanship was stunning !! The paint used was very high quality. They even used 2 coats. This company is extrodinary !!! Very professional, on time, detailed, clean and neat. We wish we could give them 1 million out of 10. Very rare to find a contractor this precise and professional. Thanks Joey, you guys are the best !!
Robert and Gloria, Ajax

Thank you Robert & Gloria for hiring the Paintastic Team!!!

Philp Properties in Whitby
Philp Properties in Whitby
1 review Courtice, ON

Painting

Paintastic was recommended to us through a local business page. Our real estate team was looking for a reputable company to paint a new listing - Joey and his team did not disappoint. Their quote was accurate, they were professional and the work looks great. We will definitely use them in the future and will recommend them to others with confidence.

Thank you Philp Team. Pleasure working with you!

Doreen  in Pickering
Doreen in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

wallpaper removal and painting

We can't say enough about Joey and his team, they were wonderful and did a fantastic job, very professional and at all times respectful of our needs. Removing wallpaper and then matching paint to make a seamless job that looks amazing. By the end of the job we were like family. This is the second time Joey had been to our home to do smaller jobs thanks to our general contractor for recommending Joey to us. I will definitely recommend Joey and his Team to friends and family. I liked the fact that Joey took the time to walk us through every step of the work, made us less anxious about the work to be done.

Thanks for having the Paintastic team in your home! It was a privilege to service you Doreen.

Sandy in Bowmanville
Sandy in Bowmanville
4 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Front Porch

The quality of the customer service I’ve received from Joey Tavares, Paintastic has been superb. Joey and his staff have demonstrated superior customer care sills. Joey is great to consult with, his responses are timely and friendly; and his high level of knowledge in the field is very impressive. I have learned a lot. Joey continues to provide me an understanding of what is required to improve the decorum of my house indoors and outdoors. His staff are punctual, organized, knowledgeable and highly experienced. The front porch, in my cottage like home, looks fantastic! Now, I can’t wait till my kitchen cupboards are painted.

Glenn in Vaughan
Glenn in Vaughan
1 review Whitby, ON

2 Floors complete paint job

L1K2S9

Our general contractors painter fell through. Joey responded right away, measured the house and gave a detailed, firm quote. His team started quick and stayed on the job till it was done, total pro.
PM me if you want pics or any other info. The job involved all ceilings, walls and trim on two floors including a 2 storey foyer that required scaffolding and a newly constructed wood fire place mantle and surround.

Thanks for the business! Our team enjoyed servicing you.

clavetdenis in Toronto
clavetdenis in Toronto
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Interior Paint Project

Paintastic is fantastic! Joey is professional, dedicated and able to get the job done. He went above and beyond our expectations, I gave him extra work and he managed to get all of it done in the same time period. Plus, the best part is Joey and his team did excellent work. Our home looks great and they left it clean and organized. I have complete trust in Joey and will reach out to him for any future home painting projects. He's someone you can trust and depend on.

It was a joy to service you and your family. We appreciate the kind review.

Regards,
Paintastic Team!

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Oshawa?