Paintastic

Best of 2015 winnerBest of 2015winner

Reviews for Paintastic

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Bedroom painting

Professional results with outstanding customer service. What more is there to say? I can't be more pleased with paintastic. Even when a paint colour was mixed wrong at the paintstore, Paintastic made sure to fix the job until I was happy. Passionate and exceptional workmanship, I wish I had met Joey and his crew a long time ago.

Dominic from Oshawa
Dominic from Oshawa

Painting

I have always done my own house painting but this time decided to contact a professional and am 100% satisfied with my choice. Paintastic (Joey) is dedicated to give his customers the best product possible. He is very easy to discuss things with and goes the extra lengths needed. Paintastic discussed what needed to be done, painted like it was their own, completed the work on time, cleaned up after, and was reasonably priced. I will contact them again for any future painting.

Natasha from Ajax
Natasha from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Interior and Exterior Painting Service

I actually found Paintastic by chance when I went into Sherwin Williams to buy paint to fix my incomplete interior paint job done by another contractor who did an absolutely terrible job. I found Joey's business card at SW, and decided to give him a call. Joey was amazing over the phone and really made me feel like I was in good hands. Paintastic came in right away and saved the day! His team did an amazing job and really took care of every detail. We were very pleased with his work and would definately recommend Paintastic for anyone looking for someone who is professional, clean, friendly and neat.

Thank you Paintastic for saving the day and doing an awesome job! We are so happy with our house inside and out :)

Steve Bandak from Pickering
Steve Bandak from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Paint

Joey was referred by a friend and he did not disappoint
From initial estimate to material breakdown he was very professional
Fast, friendly and very neat will definitely call again when I need more painting done

J Marks from Pickering
J Marks from Pickering
4 reviews Pickering, ON

Painting of Bathroom

Joey came as a referral from a friend and we were extremely satisfied with the painting of our bathroom. The paint on the ceiling was damaged by excessive humidity and was all peeling. The old paint on the walls were also damaged by the excessive humidity that the new paint didn't stick at first. Joey ended up stripping the new paint off the walls, sanded the entire bathroom, primed the entire bathroom and repainted everything at no extra cost from the original quote. Joey is an amazing person and a true artist of his craft. Thanks again Joey :)

Vanessa McMenamin from Whitby
Vanessa McMenamin from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Painted Stair Case

We hired Joey through Steve Kampf Contracting and had a great experience. Joey took the time to do the job right. We will definitely use both Joey and Steve for future projects.

Livia & Tony Beaudry from Oshawa
Livia & Tony Beaudry from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Interior painting

Joe Tavares owner of Paintastic is a very careful and oriented painter. He is professional, organized and clean. You will clearly see he takes
pride in his work and it shows! I highly recommend Joe to anyone who is looking for meticulousness and efficiency. He
delivers total satisfaction and is worthy of praise!!

Livia & Tony
Oshawa

Carl Damiani from Whitby
Carl Damiani from Whitby

Exterior Doors

Joey was fantastic to work with. His workmanship was exceptional. Our doors look like new. He was attentive and responsible to ensure the job was completed to a high standard.

NathanP from Oshawa
NathanP from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Exterior Painting

We had all our exterior doors and railing painted. Very through prep work done on all surfaces, especially the railing. The painting process was very well done and the site was always kept very clean. Great attention to details everywhere. The results look amazing and are standing up well to the abuse from our dog. Strongly recommended for any painting project, especially where you want a high quality result.

Dave P from Whitby
Dave P from Whitby

Indoor Painting

Joey came recommended and we would like nothing more than to recommend his expertise to others. He fit our schedule, met his expected completion date and exceeded our expectations for the entire job. What especially stood out from other experiences with contractors, along with his friendly and approachable demeanor, was his desire and ability to see our vision for the completed work and he wasn't satisfied until the work not only met our expectations, but his as well!. We set out to hire a painter to fix the previously poor paint job and Joey delivered an interior living space to be proud of!

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Oshawa?