Paintastic

Tanya from Whitby
Tanya from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Painting

In early July/2014 Joey was recommended for the project of painting the main floor of my raised bungalow. I was more than impressed with his work. He was precise and worked with great pride to ensure that my home was exactly the way I wanted it to be. I was so impressed with his work that I offered another job of painting the exterior of my parents home. Once again, no hitches just excellent workmanship. Thanks again Joey.

Andreina from Oshawa
Andreina from Oshawa

New Home Painting

We hired Joey to paint before we moved into our first home! He did great work, kept in touch and finished the job as he said he would! Would highly recommend Joey to anyone looking for a reliable painter!

Dawn from Oshawa
Dawn from Oshawa

painting of home office

Joey painted my home office/study. He did a wonderful job. Quality is A1! I would highly recommend him for any of your painting needs! He provides excellent customer service and always goes the extra mile! He gave us some great advice and ideas about our space! Thanks for a "paintastic" job Joey!!!

Alison from Oshawa
Alison from Oshawa

painting of main floor

Joey is a reliable, trustworthy and conscientious contractor. He took the time to cover furniture and left his work area neat and tidy. I wouldn't hesitate to hire him again and would highly recommend his company.

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Oshawa?