Dryer Vent Wizard of York Ontario

Duct Cleaning
Newmarket ON L3X 1V2
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Markham  >  Dryer Vent Wizard of York Ontario
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Dryer Vent Wizard of York Ontario

I have a new very large ventilation hood which calls for two 6" vents Y-joining to a 8" vent. There was only one 6" vent for the old range cooker. The father-and-son team came to inspect the hood and the existing vent. They came back a couple of weeks later with a solution of 2 separate vents, quoted a reasonable price, and went ahead with the work. The kitchen hood has been working very well since. Later Leighton came in to check on the vent of the dryer, which was relocated from the main floor to the basement. He inspected and photographed the vent interior, quoted a fair price, changed the venting material to the proper fire safety one, very efficiently within an hour. Professional, knowledgeable, honest, efficient, and extremely polite and friendly. Markham need more small businesses like this one!

Job Price

I'm glad we could find a solution to your kitchen hood vent situation. We are energized by finding solutions to tricky jobs. We are also happy that we could bring your dryer vent up to code. We treat our customers like we would expect to be treated by a contractor.
Thank you for your business and review.

christine brown in Toronto
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

We were getting condensation in the bathroom because our contractor had previously put the dryer vent and bathroom vent together. The guy who came did a through check to see what was happening and gave an estimate for cost to be in a second vent ( which I felt was a reasonable amount). They came back when expected and did a great job and is working well with no condensation in the bathroom.

Job Price

Thank you Christine for the review. All to often we find serious issues with shoddy contractor work where they either don't know the importance of proper dryer vent installation or they cut corners and go the cheapest route. (I trust you didn't find your guy on Homestars)
It is very satisfying knowing that we can correct these problems and make you fire safe. Your dryer, bathroom and home will last much longer having your dryer installed properly. Thank you for your business.

Roxanne in Mississauga
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Had been thinking of having dryer and vent cleaned for some time and then "check dryer vent" light came on. Called Dryer Vent Wizard on a Sunday and Tyler came Tuesday morning, quickly assessed the issues and fixed everything within a couple of hours. He explained the whole process and showed me pictures of the problems including the massive amount of lint caught by the exit vent cover - it was shocking! Air flow out of the vent was also very restricted - one quarter of the strength that it was when he finished the job. He was professional, informative, efficient and clearly very knowledgeable. I called the right person for this job and am very happy I did!

Job Price

Thank you for the review Roxanne. I'm glad I was able to fix your dryer situation. You should realize noticeable energy savings now that your drying time is reduced. The fix will add years to the life of your dryer. Thank you for your business.

scatcatgirl2000 in

My dryer was literally providing a facial everytime I opened the door. I could only do one load of laundry a nights dream even then it wasn't always drying. I contacted them, and had an appointment set up within a couple days. Made sure I had any critical instructions to lessen the chance of fire and problems until my dryer could be inspected. Day of appointment, they were able to come earlier which is a real bonus. They were nice, and explained exactly what the issue was and what needed to be done along with an upfront estimate on how much it would cost. Now no matter what I'm washing, everything dries in 40 minutes or less. Can't say how happy and impressed I am with this company. Really appreciate it.

Job Price

We are happy that we could help you out. Nobody likes a steam filled laundry room. Not only can you dry your clothes much quicker, you will also realize savings on your energy bill. Who knows, you may use those savings to get a day at the spa. We appreciate your business.

Cathy Jennings  from Caledon
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Awesome professsinal efficient courteous, knowledgeable and the list goes on. Just can't say enough good things about the company and their work. Best value for money we have ever spent. Highly highly recommend if your dryer vent is plugged!

Job Price

Thank you for your review and recommendation Cathy. It was a pleasure serving you and taking care of your venting issues.

Cheryl
3 reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

I had never had my vents clean & lived 16 years in home. When having new dryer installed noticed the large amount of lint. Called Dryervent Wizard & booked date. Leighton, owner's son, came in, installed proper vent attachment to dryer. While cleaning he answered all my questions, as well as informed what each step was. I would recommend Dryervent Wizard to friends & relatives. I have now been educated in the importance of cleaning the vent for fire & optimal efficiency of dryer.

Job Price

Thank you for the review. We are always happy to educate our customers and walk them through the work we are doing. Having a clear vent line will increase the life of your dryer and improve your drying times. We appreciate your business.

Geneve from North York

We received exceptional service from Leighton after our dryer stopped drying our clothing. We called on a Friday and by Saturday morning he was at our home diagnosing the issue. Leighton was punctual, courteous and very professional. He was extremely knowledgeable and took the time to explain what the possible causes of our issue could be. He then went through the steps to determine what was causing the problem and did so within a short period of time. He showed us pictures of the interior of the vent so we could even see where the source of the clog was. If you have dryer vent issues I would highly recommend!

Job Price

Thanks for the review. Having a clean vent line will ensure your dryer is working efficiently and is fire safe. We appreciate your business.

Larry G from Markham

Great and Professional Service . Leighton was punctual and did an amazing job. He also replaced the "not to code" venting .

Everyone should be getting this service done to prevent house fires .

Job Price

Thank you for your review. Replacing the metal foil portion of your venting and giving the vent a complete clean will not only improve fire safety but also energy efficiency. We appreciate your business.

Chris Ennis from Uxbridge
3 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Leighton arrived at our home prior to the scheduled time of our appointment. He performed a full inspection of the clothes dryer and vent pipe including photos for our review. He explained the importance of having a lint free condition for the prevention of dryer fires which are common place in Ontario however rarely reported. He completed a thorough cleaning of the dryer & vent pipe and provided photos showing the difference. Leighton did an excellent job & we would highly recommend his company.

Job Price

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. It's always good to know that the customers aware that lint inside the dryer is a fire hazard. having a clean vent line will ensure that your dryer is working as efficiently as possible. We appreciate your review and your business.

SC from Toronto

From start to finish Tyler and Leighton were professional, courteous, accommodating, and a pleasure to deal with. I inquired to have my dryer vent cleaned, and Tyler responded immediately. My schedule is not that flexible, however Tyler was able to squeeze me in on a saturday (even though it was fully booked) and Leighton called 30 minutes before showing up to do the work. Leighton was courteous, took pictures, and walked me through everything he would be doing. I waited to post my review, and after running my dryer a few times, it is clearly working as it should as my dryer completes in no time. Would recommend them to anyone looking to have their dryer vent cleaned.

Job Price

Thank you for your assessment of our business. We strive to exceed customer expectations and work hard to accommodate customer schedules were possible. I'm glad it all worked out for you. With the repairs and cleaning you had completed, your dryer will last a few years longer and you will save between $18 and $24 a month in energy costs. We appreciate your business and support.

More about Dryer Vent Wizard of York Ontario

Dryer Vent Wizard of York Ontario specializes in professional dryer vent cleaning, repair, installation, alteration and pest removal services. We also provide interior dryer delinting to ensure complete safe operation of your machine.Our first priority is fire prevention/safety. Our second priority is your dryers efficiency and energy savings. We are locally owned and operated, so we not only perform services in the local community, we are part of it.

Duct Cleaning
All products and materials meet or exceed building Code standards. We only use 0-fire spread rated venting materials. Our nest and Pest removal system leaves your vents clear and sanitized. We also offer pest proof vent solutions that don't impede your dryers performance. We offer a 5 year guarantee on work preformed. We also offer a Lifetime Cleaning program.
We use cutting edge, specialized tools to thoroughly clean the lint from the entire dryer venting system and within the dryer itself. Our nest and Pest removal system leaves your vents clear and sanitized. We also install vents, repair vents and alter vents to ensure maximum safety and efficiency.
Residential. Common laundry rooms in multi unit complexes such as apartment buildings. Townhouses with venting exiting up to 30 ft. in height. .
We only do dryer vents and internal dryer cleaning. We get the lint out! dryer vent cleaning, repair, installation, alteration and pest removal services
All work guaranteed