Dryer Vent Wizard of York Ontario

Duct Cleaning
Newmarket ON L3X 1V2
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Markham  >  Dryer Vent Wizard of York Ontario
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Dryer Vent Wizard of York Ontario

Sab Jones in Toronto

After confirming that the terrible smell was definitely coming from the dryer, I did my best to scrape out the dead pest, to no avail. I needed someone who could get further inside the dryer, and be familiar with how my dryer worked. I called the retailer first, no, they only sell parts. I called parts sellers, no they wouldn't come to the home. I called animal services, no, the dead animal has to be outside the home. I called appliance services, but they don't remove dead animals. My 5th call was to a local appliance service who referred me to Dryer Vent Wizard.

Tyler (owner) made it a priority to come right away, and he was so professional. The first thing he said was, "You probably have two dead, not one. They always follow each other." Sadly, he was correct. He took before and after pictures. He sold me a pest proof dryer vent cover for outside, so that it would never happen again. There was a part inside the dryer that had been ruined by the decay that needed to be replaced, and he cleaned years of lint out that I couldn't have got to myself. Tyler was so professional from beginning to end. It was refreshing. I can't recommend this service highly enough. Now that I am familiar with HomeStars, I should be able to find the services I needed faster.

Thanks Tyler.

Job Price
armstrong2008 in Toronto

I tried to change the outside dryer vent cover of my dryer myself but ran into an impasse so contacted this company. Leighton arrived and installed it in a very expeditious manner. He is a very personable young man, very neatly dressed and very knowledgeable. I would strongly recommend this company.

Job Price