Waterproofing

Review for Upper Canada Waterproofing And Contracting Ltd

Virginia Lawson from Belleville
Virginia Lawson from Belleville
2 reviews Belleville, ON

waterproofing a wet crawl space

I purchased a home near a river that had a wet crawl space. The insulation was dripping water like stalactites and the air quality was damp and smelly. No mold thank goodness! I love the house and set about finding a contractor who could make it livable. Speaking to a few people in the area I heard the name Upper Canada Waterproofing being recommended so I called them for their opinion. Peter was very thorough in his assessment and quote and set to work immediately. The house is now protected both inside and out with layers of water barrier and insulation, drainage pipes and finally a vapour barrier over the sand ground. He coordinated with the new HVAC installers and I now have the house of my dreams.
I highly recommend Upper Canada Waterproofing for their professionalism and courtesy.

Looking for Waterproofing pros in Trenton?