Interlocking Stone

Interlocking Stone

Reviews for Mosart construction inc

1 review Aurora, ON

Stone Driveway

I had multiple companies come out for a quote but once I met with Mo the decision was made! From the moment we met he was very thorough in explaining all that the job would entail, timeline, cost, materials etc. He and his crew showed up, and on time every day. Mo's communication was excellent, daily updates and letting me know what was happening the next day. The job was complete in no time, everything cleaned up and all my gardens left intact! Mo and his crew did a great job but more then that Mo is a man of his word and delivered everything he promised with a smile! Thanks so much Mo, I will definitely call you for any future projects!

Tania
Thank you very much for the kind review ! It was a pleasure helping you with your driveway project.

tasnim in Toronto
tasnim in Toronto
0 reviews , ON

house construction

we have delayed our house construction project because we were afraid of dealing with contractors after hearing many horror stories. Mozart construction was recommended by a friend and we have decided to give them a try. from the first meeting, to the finished project, Mo and his crew were amazing!!!! the project was completed on time and with the price that was agreed. Mo even did some extra work at no additional cost. Mo and his team really take pride in what they do and the final product. from the inception of our project with him, Mo always aspired to achieve the best outcome by providing many ideas to ensure that not only did it look good, but feel good! No detail was missed throughout the project. we now have a one of kind house thanks to Mo's craftsmanship!
Thank you to the entire team of Mozart construction.

Hello
Thank you very much for your kind words ! It was a pleasure helping your family achieve their hardscaping needs . Thank you for your hospitality and your refreshments for my crew . Greatly appreciated !

sandra in Toronto
sandra in Toronto

Bathroom Reno

This is the place where you want to relax and enjoy solitude. Thanks Mosart for the making my bathroom into a spa. Love it ! You and your crew did a great job.
AS

It was a pleasure working with your family to complete the project . Thanks for your kindness and hospitality while working at your home .

Landscape

My backyard looks fantastic! If anyone is looking for landscape renovations, I highly recommend using their services.

New Interlock

I hired Mosart construction in summer 2021 and I couldn’t have chosen a better company to help me with my project!

They showed up punctually daily, were extremely professional, and hardworking. Mo was very helpful with the design itself and advised me accordingly.

The project was very well priced and looks absolutely stunning!

I would recommend Mosart Construction to anyone looking for a company that is fair, professional, and will deliver!

Always a pleasure working with your family . Thank you for the kind review .

Haider
Haider
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Front interlocking and sealing

Mo was awesome, went above and beyond to get my project done as fast and as good as possible. I would definitely bring him back for my next project and would advise you to do so too.

Thanks Mo

It was a pleasure working with your family . Thank you for your kindness and hospitality towards my crew

Ida
Ida

Walkway and Sport Pad

Mosart built my kids a great pad to shoot hoops in record time. They also built a walkway and level out some surfaces in my yard. Communication was top notch and the prices can't be beat.

Thank you Ida it was pleasure working with you . I hope the kids enjoy that basketball pad !

Tom Bartoffy
Tom Bartoffy

Patio interlock refinishing

I have around 1200 sq ft interlock patio that needed to be cleaned of old sealer, sanded and resealed. Put in a HomeStars request and received 4 responses. 3 came out, only 2 quoted and the 4th didn't follow up. The 2 quotes were very similar but I chose Mo since he offered me a discount so early in the season and also explained why parts of my sealed areas seemed faded. I was very comfortable with his attitude and professionalism

He showed up on time each occasion, did a very good job and when he finished yesterday, told me to call today after the sealer had properly dried. He offered to correct any issues with no charge.

I highly recommend Mosart Construction. I intend to contract with him to seal my driveway later this year.

Tom

Thank you very much for your business and your kindness . Working at your home was a delight and I'll be more than happy to come work on any of your future projects .

Interlock pad

Mosart construction was very friendly and efficient . They were professional and always kept a clean work site. Very fair pricing but extremely high quality work . Attention to details and went above and beyond to make sure our needs were met .

Thank you Colin it was a pleasure working at your home. Thanks for your hospitality towards my guys . And hope you enjoy the summer now that your project is done :)

Interlocking walkway

Mo was very honest about his work, was always in a great mood working. He knew exactly what I wanted & got it done in proper time very satisfied with the outcome.

Paul thank you very much for your kind words . If you ever require some landscaping needs we would be happy to help you again .

More about Mosart construction inc

Company servicing gta with over twenty years Canadian experience . We specialize in : new interlock installations, lift and relay . Power wash sand and seal , retaining walls, flagstone , concrete sod and much more . Reputable company with good work ethics , punctual and very clean . No job is too small or too big !