Aquamaster Drain, Plumbing & Waterproofing

Waterproofing
Mississauga ON
HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Mississauga  >  Aquamaster Drain, Plumbing & Waterproofing

Reviews for Aquamaster Drain, Plumbing & Waterproofing

privacycollective
privacycollective
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Kitchen Plumbing - Highly Satisfied Customer

Fedor and his crews are top notch. This is the third time I’ve used their services, to relocate kitchen plumbing this time. Very professional, competent work and excellent customer service. I will definitely use their services again!

Farrell in Scarborough
Farrell in Scarborough

Sewer Work and Quote

The sewer line leading from the City to our home was clay pipe and clogged with tree roots causing a back up. It needed replacing. I called a few companies for quotes but Aquamaster did not charge for the initial visit, assessment or clean out. Plus, they responded very quickly, professionally and with a written online quote. They also provided a quote for any contingency work so we know what we could be required to spend in a worst-case scenario. Also, before proceeding, Aquamaster returned to walk us through the work - 2 visits no charge. They completed the installation quickly, and the work inside and outside the house was very clean. The team were all friendly, knowledgeable and polite. Unlike the other companies quotes, they were able to get the permit immediately and impressed me with how smoothly everything proceeded. I would definitely recommend Aquamaster. I found them originally on Homestars based on other reviews, so I am pleased that this review system works and that I can add my own recommendation.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. We are happy that you are satisfied with the completed project. Thank you for willing to recommend us. Please call us for future projects.

pogrodnick
pogrodnick

back water valve and building trap

We had Fedor and his team install a back water valve and remove an old building trap. They did a great job. Kept the site clean and organized and arrived on time and got the job done on time. Would highly recommend them!

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. We are happy that you are satisfied with the completed project, and appreciate you willing to recommend us. Please call us for any future projects.

Crack in Foundation Repaired

Hi all, I noticed a leak in my basement and along with that, a crack from the floor to the bottom of one of my basement windows. I called Fedor based on reviews from this site. I am certainly glad I did because Fedor, Paco and Dusan were absolutely fantastic. Price was reasonable, work was professional and completed quickly. Fedor provided options on potential fixes and described the procedures. I approved the external foundation repair and they started the work a couple days later. The work was done exactly as described and performed with professionalism. I would not hesitate recommending these guys to anyone that I know. I would definitely use them again. Thanks again for the great work!

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. We are happy that you are satisfied with the completed project. Thank you for willing to recommend us. Please call us for any future projects.

1 review Pickering, ON

Waterproofing

First spoke with Fedor. Amazing, kind and very knowledgeable gentleman. Went out of his way to help out with things that were not even waterproofing related. Great price for an extensive and thorough job. Very prompt response and was here the next morning on time with crew. Paco and Savas are the strong silent type. Very polite and professional. They worked tirelessly from 9am till 5pm with no excavator since we had no access to bring one to the back yard. Dug non stop, kept the home clean even as they walked in and out. Kept the work area clean and organized and even went the extra mile to neatly dispose of the extra backfill. Overall an exceptional experience and will not hesitate to call them or recommend them to anyone for future waterproofing, plumbing and/or drain work. Great job guys.

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. We are glad that you are satisfied with the completed project. Thank you for noticing our hardworking crew. Please call us for any future projects.

Exterior Basement Waterproofing

When we moved into our new house you could smell the moisture in the air, not a lot, but enough for the previous owner to have a dehumidifier running 24/7.

For a long time we were planning for a major waterproofing project and received quotes from a number of companies with similarly great Homestar scores. Not only was Feder's quoted price the best but their methodology of exterior basement waterproofing was on par or better than all others. Little did we know that he didn't even include some features in the quote (like the strip attaching the top of the Delta membrane to the wall - another 10-star company spent 15 min telling me how nobody else does this, Feder did it and didn't even think to mention it!!)

Yura and his squad did outstanding work always being very respectful of our and our neighbors properties. At the end of every day they would wash down our neighbors driveway which we had to use for this project.

During the excavation they came upon some surprises at our 70+ year old house but dealt with it with extreme professionalism. Their experience really showed!!

They left the project and our property in pristine conditions taking all the garbage away and washing down all the dirt.

If we were to do it all over again there isn't a question in my mind that we would go with Aquamaster, great job!!

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. We are happy that you are satisfied with the job. Thank you for noticing our professional team. Please don't hesitate to call us again we would love to help you with future projects.

Clive in Toronto  in Toronto
Clive in Toronto in Toronto

Basement waterproofing and backwater valve installation

Aquamaster had previously done extensive bathroom plumbing for us and we were pleased with the results. It was a no-brainer to get Fedor to quote on a waterproofing and backwater valve installation job we needed. While not the cheapest quote I received his thoroughness and attention to detail gave me the confidence to give him the job. I was not disappointed. His crew work hard and the job was done in a timely manner and on budget with minimal disruption. Fedor arranged the permit, city inspection and even walked me through the rebate paperwork.

Thank you Clive for writing us a great review. We appreciate you hiring us again. Our crew works hard and we always appreciates nice comments from customers. Please call us again for future projects.

Water pipe

Called to replace exterior lead water pipe. They came immediately to provide a quote and took the time to explain the work required. The workers came early and completed the job on time as stated. It's been a few weeks and absolutely no issues. The work is excellent, price is very competitive, service team was knowledgeable and courteous. Highly recommended.

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. We appreciate you willing to recommend us. Please call us for any future projects.

Rose in Toronto
Rose in Toronto

Plumbing

Yuriy was very professional clean and
Helpful my faucet was fixed
After 3 years of not working
Properly toilets got all
Changed , Great man he even
Went back to store and got
A extra toilet , excellent !!!!
Regards Rose

Thank you Rose for this review. We are glad that you are satisfied with the completed project. Please don't hesitate to call us for any future projects.

1 review Hamilton, ON

Foundation repair & updating plumbing

Yury and his team did an excellent job with fixing the foundation of my house. The project was meant to be a simple installation of a shower in the basement bathroom, which uncovered a homeowner's nightmare.
The project moved along quickly and Yury kept me updated at each step. By the end of it all my basement bathroom and laundry plumbing were updated. As well, Aquamaster re-poured the concrete foundation and added waterproofing.
My one complaint was that some materials were left behind on my property.

Thank you for sharing your positive experience. Please call us for any future projects.

More about Aquamaster Drain, Plumbing & Waterproofing

Aquamaster Drain, Plumbing & Waterproofing Inc. is a professional plumbing company, specializing in basement waterproofing, basement lowering, plumbing services, drain cleaning and repair and all associated works. Having two locations, one in Toronto another one in Mississauga gives us possibility to cover sufficient service area and provide you with same day service. We are fully licensed and insured. We guarantee fast and cost efficient solutions and excellent quality services. Knowledge and experience of our workers extends to every area of plumbing, drain, underpinning and waterproofing. We offer emergency plumbing services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. At Aquamaster we guarantee excellent quality services, individual approach and the most affordable prices in Toronto and GTA. For more than 10 years we have been earning trust from our clients, building superior reputation and becoming most trusted waterproofing company in Toronto and Mississauga.