Aquamaster Drain, Plumbing & Waterproofing

Waterproofing
Mississauga ON
HomeStars  >  Drain Services in Mississauga  >  Aquamaster Drain, Plumbing & Waterproofing

Reviews for Aquamaster Drain, Plumbing & Waterproofing

Toronto quilter in Vaughan
Toronto quilter in Vaughan

Excellent waterproofing

Your wonderful workers Paco and Dushan finished waterproofing part of our basement in two days. They have done a beautiful job, we’re polite and helpful and left the basement and garden tidy and as clean a possible. Our contractor will be making more mess so there was no need to do more.
Thank you, you can be sure we will Recommend your company as often as we can.
Bob and Chris Long

happy in Newmarket
happy in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Waterproofing foundation

Aquamaster repaired 2 leaks in our foundation (both from cracks in our foundation were repaired from the outside). They were quick, efficient and did a great job sealing both cracks and returning our interlock walkway to its original form. Job was completed in one day. We would recommend Aquamaster should you need any work done on leaky foundation.

Lakeshore Toronto
Lakeshore Toronto

Drain Blocked

Second time we used this company and happy again with the service. We had a drainage issue and called Aquamaster. Fidor sent his team over within the day and fixed the issue. The 2 technicians took their time to review the blockage with a camera, explained the cause and fixed the problem. Professional and friendly service. Thank you!

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. We appreciate your loyalty and are happy to tell you with any future projects.

Denyse in Ajax
Denyse in Ajax

Service Call for a basement flood

Fidor and Aquamaster, were great once again. I experienced a flood in my basement and Fidor came out to my place in a timely manner (less than 24 hours), figured out the problem quickly and efficiently and provided me with a clear explanation of the problem and next steps. It was a blocked sewage on the city side. The other great thing is that the company has up-to-date technology (camera and locator) that enables efficiency and accuracy.

Thank you for writing us a positive review. We appreciate you hiring us again. Don't hesitate to call us for any future projects.

Svetlana in Newmarket
Svetlana in Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Professional, polite and always on time

We hired these guys to dig three window wells (for basement windows) and waterproof one wall of our house. They respected every minute of my time, it was amazing. Next day after my first call the salesman, Feodor, stopped by to estimate the work. He measured everything and gave me the quote right away. He then sent two people with a small excavator, and they completed everything in four days. The workers were polite and hard-working, did their job from 9am to 5pm, with only one small lunch-break. My favourite part is that they cleaned all the mess after themselves:) Soon after they finished, the heavy July rain fell, and we could see the waterproofing in action, no leaks, no wet spots. Thank you, Aquamaster!

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. We take pride in the condition we leave our job sites. Thank you for noticing our hard work. Please don't hesitate to call us for any future projects.

Alec in Pickering
Alec in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Plumbing job - leaking pipes.

Guys were professional, described the problem effectively, and charged a very reasonable fee for service. Scheduling was also handled so from first phone call to "job done" took a short 2 days! Thanks Fedor and Uri !

Thank you Alec for sharing your positive experience. Please call us for any future projects.

821285244 in Old Toronto
821285244 in Old Toronto

Service (shower)

Very pleased with the services!!!!

I originally called to replaced the water cartridge in my shower, but after doing so, we learned that wasn’t the issue.... turned out to be a slightly bigger job, which got fixed quickly - Thank you Juriy!!!!

Will definitely recommend service (Juriy) to family and friends!

Thank you for writing us a positive review. We are happy that you are satisfied with our work. Please don't hesitate to call us for any future projects.

Wessam in Toronto
Wessam in Toronto

Whole home Waterproofing

After multiple quotes from many companies Aquamaster knew exactly what they were doing. Fedore came and assessed my home and was able to come up with a plan to waterproof my home. The workers were clean detailed and efficient. Aqumaster might not be the cheapest however they are worth every penny!

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. We are happy that you are satisfied with our work. Please call us for any future projects.

Andrea from Oakville
Andrea from Oakville

Absolutely Perfect Customer Service - basement plumbing follow-up

I hired Aquamaster to install and move plumbing in my basement for my basement finishing project which included a rough in for a bathroom and kitchen among other things.

I was absolutely blown away with Fedor's customer service. He came promptly to my house several months after the work had been completed in order to address a non-urgent issue I was having with the outside water faucets. Fedor is an amazing guy, showing the highest integrity and demonstrating his willingness to go the extra mile to ensure all Aquamaster customers are perfectly satisfied with the service! In addition to being knowledgeable and attentive, he is very friendly and pleasant to deal with.

It turned out that the problem was my own user-error combined with some sloppy work by subsequent trades (concealing the shut-off valves), and there was nothing at all wrong with the plumbing products (frost-free sillcocks), nor with their installation. Despite that, Fedor very graciously located the valves, showed me how it all worked and didn't even charge me for his time even though the issue of the concealed shut-off valves was clearly not a problem created by Aquamaster. Seeing Fedor's level of commitment to customer satisfaction, I will definitely hire him for ALL my plumbing in the future and I will recommend him to everyone I know.

Thank you, Andrea for such a positive review. We are proud of our customer service and are glad that you are satisfied. Thank you for hiring us and for willing to recommend us. Please call us again. We would be happy to work with you in the future.

Usha in Old Toronto
Usha in Old Toronto

Best plumbing and waterproofing company in the GTA

I have done many renovations on my home and Fedor and his team at Aquamaster are by far the most competent, knowledgeable, thorough home renovation company I have ever hired. Fedor and his team completed all the plumbing in my downstairs basement and bathroom, indoor waterproofing of my basement, installed a sump pump, a backup battery for the sump pump, a backwater valve and a new alarm system which rings if there is sewage backup in the valve. As a woman, I often feel disrespected and underestimated whenever I have to deal with someone in the construction industry. Fedor treats me with the utmost respect, he is kind and patient, values my opinions, always takes the time to discuss, to listen intently and to explain clearly. If I could hire Fedor and Aquamaster to complete all my renovation projects not just waterproofing, plumbing and concrete, I most certainly would.

Thank you for a great review! We appreciate your positive comments and are glad that you are a satisfied customer. Please don't hesitate to call us for future projects.

More about Aquamaster Drain, Plumbing & Waterproofing

Aquamaster Drain, Plumbing & Waterproofing Inc. is a professional plumbing company, specializing in basement waterproofing, basement lowering, plumbing services, drain cleaning and repair and all associated works. Having two locations, one in Toronto another one in Mississauga gives us possibility to cover sufficient service area and provide you with same day service. We are fully licensed and insured. We guarantee fast and cost efficient solutions and excellent quality services. Knowledge and experience of our workers extends to every area of plumbing, drain, underpinning and waterproofing. We offer emergency plumbing services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. At Aquamaster we guarantee excellent quality services, individual approach and the most affordable prices in Toronto and GTA. For more than 10 years we have been earning trust from our clients, building superior reputation and becoming most trusted waterproofing company in Toronto and Mississauga.