Aquamaster Drain, Plumbing & Waterproofing

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for Aquamaster Drain, Plumbing & Waterproofing

Casa Building Group
Casa Building Group

Underpinning, waterproofing, concrete work etc...

Fedor and his crew are Incredibly self-sufficient and intuitive. They notice problems and correct them rather than covering anything up. The crew are workhorses who put in long days and are always Pleasant and never complain. We have been working with Fedor and his crew for five years now and we have always been very happy with his work and attention to detail. Communication is always excellent and never a problem reaching them for after sales service. We highly recommend them.

David J.
David J.

toilet replacement

Aquamaster is a professional company that makes you feel like you're dealing with a trusted friend. I have used them many times from waterproofing a home to installing toilets to fixing clogged drains. Always great results with fair price. The approximate cost was for a clogged drain.

leslie
leslie

Basement

Great service as always. We had them underpin our basement a couple years ago. Great job and service. We get them to come back annually to do maintenance for our backwater valve.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate your business. Please call us for any future projects.

Maria
Maria

Front Porch

I retained Aquamaster Drain, Plumbing and Waterproofing to enlarge my front porch by incorporating into it the existing sideway stairs and to build new stairs going forward. Aquamaster provided me with a written estimate as well as a verbal start and expected completion date for the job. They executed to my full satisfaction on time and within budget. I dealt with Fedor who was pleasant and courteous yet highly professional at the same time. Although it was a relatively small project Fedor was quick to respond to all my queries and provided information I needed. I was very pleased with my choice of Aquamaster for this job and based on my experience would not hesitate to recommend them for any projects they specialize in. Thank you Fedor and the crew.
Maria G., Etobicoke

Randal in Toronto
Randal in Toronto

Foundation repair

Outstanding service. Very knowledgeable and professional, best imaginable pricing. They even took care of the yard, protected the lawn from the dig-out, and went above & beyond the job by fixing the window frame that had given me the leakage trouble. These are the ones to go to for instant peace of mind.

Thank you for a positive review. We appreciate you hiring us. Please call us for any future projects.

R in Toronto
R in Toronto

Water proof inside (basement leak) and buried washing machine pipes

These guys are amazing. I have called them twice. First time for a house I sold and now for this one.
The work that they did in both places was very professional, on time and very clean. They take care of the house very well; they don't leave any trace that they were working with big tools and doing a lot of heavy work. Fedor is so knowledgeable, the final work is so professional, so well done.
I highly recommend this company Aqua master, besides the price is very reasonable, competitive.
Well done guys!

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. We appreciate you hiring us again. Thank you for noticing our hard working employees. Please call us for future projects.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Waterproofing (basement leak)

Very profissional, the boys were in on a Saturday to start the job and finished on Monday , left everything very clean like nobody was there ! My Aunt is happy - thanks boys!!

Thank you for writing us a positive review. We take pride in the cleanliness of our crew and are happy you noticed the hard work. Please call us for any future projects.

Kimberly from Mississauga
Kimberly from Mississauga

Exterior Foundation Waterproofing

When the snow started to melt, I discovered water leaking into my basement, so I immediately called Aquamaster. Within a couple of days, Fedor came to inspect the area and give me a quote. A few days later the workers arrived to repair the foundation. They did a great job and left the work site very clean. Everyone was professional and courteous.

This is the third time that I have hired Aquamaster and I am always happy with their service. I highly recommend this company!

Thank you, Kimberly for hiring us again. We appreciate it. We are glad that you are satisfied with the completed project. Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review.

Lori
Lori

Basement Sump Pump & Backwater Valve

We used Aqua Master to have a sump pump and backwater valve installed after experiencing basement flooding. We were very pleased with our experience. They waterproofed our cold room and poured concrete down on the floor after installing the pump & valve. It took the workers around 3 days spread over a week due to drying times, waiting for inspection etc. Fedor was very helpful in leading the team & in following up with us. Aqua Master took care of obtaining the needed permit for the work. They brought a lockbox for the house key to make their access easier if we wanted to be at work. We have a shared driveway with the neighbour and they brought a trailer for disposal that could be moved in and out so as not to inconvenience anyone. The crew was very respectful and took the time to put on protective booties when they entered the house. Fedor helped us to fill out the City rebate forms. We're still waiting on the rebate - taking much longer than the 10 weeks we were expecting - and we will be following up. Overall very pleased with AquaMaster. Thanks, Fedor and crew! Update: Rebate received and we appreciated Fedor following up with us, thanks :)

Thank you, Lori for taking the time to share your positive experience. We were happy to help. Please let us know if you have any questions about the rebate. Thank you for hiring us and don't hesitate to call us for any future projects.

Garen in Toronto
Garen in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

External basement waterproofing

We had an excellent experience with Aquamaster waterproofing, from start to finish. They have a professional and knowledgeable crew. It was a big job – exterior waterproofing of three basement walls in the end of the season when the weather was not much of help. But the job was done quickly and on time. The guys even saved our spruce and spirea shrub. After the job was completed they cleaned up the site and removed the waist. I highly recommend them and would definitely use them again when needed. Thanks to Fedor, Alex and Denis!

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. We appreciate you willing to recommend us.

More about Aquamaster Drain, Plumbing & Waterproofing

Aquamaster Drain, Plumbing & Waterproofing Inc. is a professional plumbing company, specializing in basement waterproofing, basement lowering, plumbing services, drain cleaning and repair and all associated works. Having two locations, one in Toronto another one in Mississauga gives us possibility to cover sufficient service area and provide you with same day service. We are fully licensed and insured. We guarantee fast and cost efficient solutions and excellent quality services. Knowledge and experience of our workers extends to every area of plumbing, drain, underpinning and waterproofing. We offer emergency plumbing services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. At Aquamaster we guarantee excellent quality services, individual approach and the most affordable prices in Toronto and GTA. For more than 10 years we have been earning trust from our clients, building superior reputation and becoming most trusted waterproofing company in Toronto and Mississauga.