Aquamaster Drain, Plumbing & Waterproofing

Waterproofing
Mississauga ON
HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Mississauga  >  Aquamaster Drain, Plumbing & Waterproofing

Reviews for Aquamaster Drain, Plumbing & Waterproofing

Usha in Old Toronto
Usha in Old Toronto

Best plumbing and waterproofing company in the GTA

I have done many renovations on my home and Fedor and his team at Aquamaster are by far the most competent, knowledgeable, thorough home renovation company I have ever hired. Fedor and his team completed all the plumbing in my downstairs basement and bathroom, indoor waterproofing of my basement, installed a sump pump, a backup battery for the sump pump, a backwater valve and a new alarm system which rings if there is sewage backup in the valve. As a woman, I often feel disrespected and underestimated whenever I have to deal with someone in the construction industry. Fedor treats me with the utmost respect, he is kind and patient, values my opinions, always takes the time to discuss, to listen intently and to explain clearly. If I could hire Fedor and Aquamaster to complete all my renovation projects not just waterproofing, plumbing and concrete, I most certainly would.

Thank you for a great review! We appreciate your positive comments and are glad that you are a satisfied customer. Please don't hesitate to call us for future projects.

Darka in Old Toronto
Darka in Old Toronto

underpinning

These guys are amazing! I have an 1887 home that needed a great deal of skill and knowledge to underpin one and a half sides since we were adding a substantial side addition. The depth ;of underpinning was between 3-4 feet. Fedor and his team expertly, quickly, cleanly did an incredible job in making this home very stable and safe. I highly recommend Fedor and his workers. Very happy with the results. The city inspector and engineer also approved of their work highly.

Thank you Darka for taking the time to share your positive experience. We are happy that your house is safe now and that you are satisfied with the completed project. Please don't hesitate to call us for any future projects and please recommend us to your friends.

L.Bullen in Toronto
L.Bullen in Toronto

Basement waterproofing

Fedor and his team did an great job waterproofing our basement. The job was done on time and the team left everything clean. They ended up replacing our plumbing stack as they noticed a couple of hairline cracks and this did not delay the job at all.
Thanks for a job well done.
Stephen & Lynn

Thank you for a positive review. We are happy that you are a satisfied customer. Please call us for any future projects and recommend us to your friends.

repair a blocked main drain - highly satisfied

We have hired Aquamaster to repair a blocked main drain at our triplex rental apartment.
Level of urgency was extreme, as you can imagine – in total eight tenants have been waiting for problem to solve.
Fedor and his crew have proved that they are the best in the business! They contacted us promptly same day afternoon, showed up at the site an hour later and we have had assessment of drain problem ready. Fedor is very professional and skilled technician and took his time to explain in details the ways to tackle the problem, few options were discussed. Aquamaster’s quote turned out to be most reasonable – cost and time most effective. Job was done promptly, kept working area clean –job required to remove flooring in basement, digging out old drain pipe, replacing with new pipe, extracting tree roots which cost a blockage in the first place. After job done we found site all neat & clean, all area was swept & vacuumed.
I will definitely use Aquamaster again & highly recommend to others.

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. We are happy that you are satisfied with the completed job. We appreciate you willing to recommend us to your friends. Please call us for any future projects.

c in Toronto
c in Toronto

Nightmare experience - find someone else!

Hired Aquamaster to move plumbing for a bathroom reno. When the reno was done, I found that Juri had hooked up the hot water line to my toilet!!! As the bathroom had now been tiled over, the only way to access the plumbing was to cut a hole in my foyer ceiling. This hole stayed this way for over 6 months despite almost weekly followups. My only recourse was to go to court and it was only at this point, that Juri sent someone to fix the ceiling. I ended up paying for half of the job due to a secondary issue but the job was poorly done. When I requested a fix to the job, I was told the contractor was not available for another month as he had left the country. I ended up paying someone else to fix the job as I wanted no further dealings. I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone!

Caroline in Newmarket
Caroline in Newmarket

Plumbing Job done by Jury

I am very satisfied by Jury's customer service and skill. I liked that we were able to communicate via text message. I sent him photos of the job that needed to be done, and he came prepared with the parts needed. He respected our time, sending a quick message when he was on his way. He put in a part that was better than the one that was there. He tested everything before he left. The price was fair for the job. I will definitely use this company again. I will definitely use this company again and recommended it, too.

Thank you for a great review. We are happy that you are a satisfied customer. Thank you for willing to hire and recommend us.

S.panch in Old Toronto
S.panch in Old Toronto

Foundation repair

Service was great, on time and on point ! Juriy from aqua master explained everything in detail and am happy with the result ! Keep up the great work !

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. We are happy that you are a satisfied customer. Please call us for any future projects.

SepSep in Hamilton
SepSep in Hamilton

Waterproofing and sump pump installation

Fedor and his team did the waterproofing for our last house 4 years ago and we were very happy with their service. No issue at all for the last 4 years.

This time we moved to a new house and was suspecting a leak so to be safe we said we waterproof the basement before moving in. We asked for a couple of companies again to give us an estimate. Like last time Fedor's estimate was the most reasonable one and they came to do the job very quickly.

He also helped us with the form for the city's subsidy.

Thank you for sharing your positive experience. We appreciate you hiring us again. Thank you for being a loyal customer.

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Knowledgable, reliable, and thorough work

After the recent ice /rain storm we had, we ended up having a pond in our basement. Aquamasters came recommend by people in our community so I gave them a call. Within 20mins Fedor called me back and was at our house that same afternoon to take a look. He was extremely professional and knowledgeable. Waterproofing is something we know little about and he spent the time to go over various options that we had and detailed the benefits and risks to them. We decided on what worked best for our situation and budget and Fedor got his team in ASAP to fix it. The team came out to do the job and were very clean and respectful - they even waited to take a break during our children’s nap time so they weren’t disruptive! We had prior commitments the day they were working but left them the key to lock up for us once they were finished. We came home to a completed job and the basement was all cleaned up! Highly recommend Fedor and his team. If we underpin the basement we will definitely use Aquamasters. Thanks again for such a pleasant experience!

Thank you for writing us a great review. We are glad that you are satisfied with the completed project. Thank you for hiring us and please don't hesitate to call us for any future projects.

privacycollective
privacycollective
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Kitchen Plumbing - Highly Satisfied Customer

Fedor and his crews are top notch. This is the third time I’ve used their services, to relocate kitchen plumbing this time. Very professional, competent work and excellent customer service. I will definitely use their services again!

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. We are happy that you are satisfied with the completed project. Thank you for being a loyal customer.

More about Aquamaster Drain, Plumbing & Waterproofing

Aquamaster Drain, Plumbing & Waterproofing Inc. is a professional plumbing company, specializing in basement waterproofing, basement lowering, plumbing services, drain cleaning and repair and all associated works. Having two locations, one in Toronto another one in Mississauga gives us possibility to cover sufficient service area and provide you with same day service. We are fully licensed and insured. We guarantee fast and cost efficient solutions and excellent quality services. Knowledge and experience of our workers extends to every area of plumbing, drain, underpinning and waterproofing. We offer emergency plumbing services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. At Aquamaster we guarantee excellent quality services, individual approach and the most affordable prices in Toronto and GTA. For more than 10 years we have been earning trust from our clients, building superior reputation and becoming most trusted waterproofing company in Toronto and Mississauga.