Clarke Basement Systems

HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Vaughan  >  Clarke Basement Systems

Reviews for Clarke Basement Systems

Town o.
1 review Newmarket, ON

Clarke's Basement System is the cream of the crop as far as service and work done on my basement. Ben took his time to analyse and explain what was causing the problem. A fantastic professional company!

pbar
1 review Kirkfield, ON

Great work done in a short time they are very hard workers and would call again

Kelly L.
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

The crew was polite and diligent. They completed the job in one day. Answered all of our questions. Also encouraged us to call if we had any concerns. They also advised calling ahead of us completing the walls and floor, in order to get suggestions for what to use.

Club 71 in Toronto

Solution identified and quoted effortlessly. Thanks to José, Rashidi and Trevor for attention to detail and a quality execution of the quoted solution.
We are very please with the result and were glad to have the task completed on a timely basis. Special care was taken to ensure that the solution was creatively applied to a unique set of circumstances in our basement. Work area was left in pristine condition

gbarrer in Markham
1 review , ON

Basement foundation was leaking and Clarke Basement Systems developed a system to direct the water under the concrete floor to the sump pump.

Elizabeth Des Islet in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

I was so impressed with Clarke Basement Systems! The staff were amazing and caring. I am a single mom doing my best to make ends meet. I needed a window well installed for house sharing purposes so my friend could have a safe place to stay while in the basement and also to ease my financial struggle. When I explained my situation my job was moved up to be completed much sooner! The work done was outstanding! Thank you to the wonderful staff at Clarke Basement Systems for providing me the ability not just to have a safe basement but more importantly a better life for my son and I.

Mike

Well happy with the service. All the guys were very friendly and professional. They answered any questions we had. Very happy with the service. Would highly recommend Clarke.

DavidD
1 review Ajax, ON

Work was done well, on time and on budget. Messy work but the guys did a good job of keeping things clean.

Meredith

The team was extremely thorough and helpful in explaining the process and quick to get the repair scheduled and completed. Would definitely recommend.

More about Clarke Basement Systems

Clarke Basement Systems is your locally owned AWARD WINNING Basement Systems® dealer in the Ontario area.

Clarke Basement Systems is Canada’s number 1 Dealer in BASEMENT WATERPROOFING,CRAWL SPACE REPAIR and FOUNDATION REPAIR through our sister company FOUNDATION SUPPORT WORKS ONTARIO. Our staff over 30 experts', with combined over 150 years in experience, will provide you: Dedicated Service, Personal On-Site Inspection, Complete Waterproofing System Design, A FREE Written Quote, Low Financing Options and a Solution that fits your needs. At Clarke Basement Systems each of our products includes a written, transferable warranty and the backing of an international network that's dedicated to keeping basements and crawl spaces dry all the time!,

Some of our produces and services include:
Basement waterproofing

- Installation
- Repair and Maintenance

Cold Room or Cantenna Solutions

Interior and Exterior Repairs

Clarke Basement Systems would like to show you how we can help you waterproof your basement, control moisture in your crawl space, or fix a failing foundation. We have the experience, equipment, and best practices you need to ensure a dry basement and structural integrity please call us today for your free inspection.