Clarke Basement Systems

Reviews for Clarke Basement Systems

Mike
Mike

cement levelling

levelled 2 areas of cement where it had sunk. very good work, clean and well done

Thanks for the review! Glad to hear you were happy with the work done!

Anonymous
Anonymous

Waterproofing

Leaks in the basement. Membrane has to be reinstalled and waterguards installed in the floor. I just wish that they offered restoration services to repair the damages done in the space. The work was done professionally and efficiently.

Lea
Lea

Basement crack

Mark arrived on time and completed the work within the estimated time. He was very professional and answered our questions kindly. We were also impressed that he took his shoes off when he entered the house, and just put them on in the work area.

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that you were happy with Mark and the quality of service he brought to the job. Have a nice day!

C. S. in Markham
C. S. in Markham

Leak from Crack in Basement Wall

Don and Brendan repaired a crack in our basement wall, which had caused water damage.
The interior of our basement is finished, so all work was completed from the outside. Despite the narrow space available, they worked quickly and efficiently. I was pleased with the minimal disturbance and clean-up of the work site.
Don and Brendan were very courteous and answered all my questions concerning the repair. Thank you for such great service!

Thank you for this kind worded review! We are really happy to hear that you were pleased with the quality of work and service you received from Don and Brendan. Have a great day!

sump pump servicing in Toronto

Had my sump pumps inspected and cleaned. The service technician, Ali Fereid, did a great job servicing my system. He was very good, friendly, and professional. I hope to deal with Ali again in the future.

Thank you for the review! We are glad to hear that Ali did a good job servicing your system!

heat
heat
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Basement foundation crack repair

The work was quiet, quick and I think it only took 3/4 of an hour, hopefully it works

Thanks for the review, We are glad to hear that you found our work to be fast and disruptive!

Domenic/Lily  in Markham
Domenic/Lily in Markham

Clarke basement systems service tech

I got my yearly inspection of my triple safe pump system. The service technician, Ali Fereidouni, did a great job servicing my system. He was very friendly, informative, clean and professional. I highly recommend him, he's a great asset to the company.

Thanks for your review! We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the service you received from Ali.

Anthony
Anthony

Sump pump install

The gentleman who did my install was prompt, laid down carpet so my floors didn't get dirty, was quick and efficient and the install looks to be top notch. He took me through the system's functionality and took time to answer any questions I had. Couldn't ask for much more.

Hi Anthony. We are glad that you are happy with our quality of service and that your questions were answered. We hope you have a nice day.

contactcaprara
contactcaprara
1 review Aurora, ON

Basement fix

Very professional, took to time to explain what he was doing and answer questions, very nice work, fast and clean everything up very well.

Hi There, We are glad to hear that you had a good experience! We hope you have a nice day!

Craig
Craig
0 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Basement crack repair

Nicely done.
On time an left the work site clean.

All good. Thanks for the recommendation

Thanks for the review, Craig! We are pleased to hear that you were happy with the service and results.

More about Clarke Basement Systems

Clarke Basement Systems is your locally owned AWARD WINNING Basement Systems® dealer in the Ontario area.

Clarke Basement Systems is Canada’s number 1 Dealer in BASEMENT WATERPROOFING,CRAWL SPACE REPAIR and FOUNDATION REPAIR through our sister company FOUNDATION SUPPORT WORKS ONTARIO. Our staff over 30 experts', with combined over 150 years in experience, will provide you: Dedicated Service, Personal On-Site Inspection, Complete Waterproofing System Design, A FREE Written Quote, Low Financing Options and a Solution that fits your needs. At Clarke Basement Systems each of our products includes a written, transferable warranty and the backing of an international network that's dedicated to keeping basements and crawl spaces dry all the time!,

Some of our produces and services include:
Basement waterproofing

- Installation
- Repair and Maintenance

Cold Room or Cantenna Solutions

Interior and Exterior Repairs

Clarke Basement Systems would like to show you how we can help you waterproof your basement, control moisture in your crawl space, or fix a failing foundation. We have the experience, equipment, and best practices you need to ensure a dry basement and structural integrity please call us today for your free inspection.