Save On Contracting

178 Main Street Markham ON L3R2G9

Reviews for Save On Contracting

Maria Petrellis in Markham
Maria Petrellis in Markham

Home addition on second floor

Save on Contracting was called on to give estimate for 2nd floor home addition. Noor responded immediately, was very courteous and was well priced. From estimate, issue of permit, commencing of work too completion; I found Save on Contracting to be respectful, timely, professional, detail oriented and prompt completion. At all times communication and response was excellent. We are very pleased with Save on Contracting and the work they provided and would highly recommend!

Lisa from Toronto
Lisa from Toronto

Condo renovation

I enjoyed working with this company they helped to renovate my condo. I would recommend them to others. they were ver professional and their prices were reasonable. I am very happy with the workmanship.

More about Save On Contracting

www. saveoncontracting. ca We specialize in complete renovation of homes, offices, commercial buildings, retail outlets kitchens & bathroom. We are also expert in fire and flood restoration, building additions, extensions, garages, basements, waterproofing & underpinning. Part of our services also include custom plans, building permits, interior design, engineering and by-law ...
Looking for Home Office Renovation pros in Markham?