Fixitgary.Com

Reviews for Fixitgary.Com

Shirley Decooman from North York
Shirley Decooman from North York

Interior Painting Home

Gary did an amazing job, his prep work was beyond expectations; he was so clean and tidy, no paint clean up or spatter, he was professional, detailed, I would highly recommend him for any job he undertakes. On, time, on estimate, and very trustworthy, He did an outstanding job!

Your review is very much appreciated Shirley. I'm also very grateful for the referrals you have given me, who in turn have referred me !

Cynthia from Toronto
Cynthia from Toronto

IKEA Kitchen cabinet installation

We needed some extra OKEA kitchen cabinets installed and couldn't find anyone to do it as it wasn't a full kitchen. Gary had no problem taking on a smaller job and was very thorough. He came by to check it out initially and gave us a very detailed quote. Oh, and even for the first appointment he was right on time. Wen he did the work he was very clean and respectful of our space and did an excellent job. Even when it took longer than he expected, he stuck with the initial quote and didn't try to charge extra. Overall I can't say enough good things about working with Gary and we would definitely use him again.

Great to have you as a customer Cynthia. I was amazed to have you referred from a referral who did so even before I started their job !

Judy Hicks from Pickering
Judy Hicks from Pickering
4 reviews Pickering, ON

blind installation

Gary arrived right on time to give me an estimate which was very reasonable. He arrived on time to do the work. Gary is very professional and his work is outstanding. He left my house as tidy as he found it. I will definitely use Gary again and would highly recommend him to anyone needing a handyman.

Your review is appreciated Judy. I look forward to taking care of that next "To Do" list.

michael  from Toronto
michael from Toronto

Small Repair

He's was a referral from a local contractor for a job that was too small. He's just getting started, but was very professional in his approach. He provided an estimate, but the final is based on an hourly rate. The job was simpler than expected and so I got him to do a couple of other things on my list, and it was still much less than the initial estimate. I would recommend

Thanks again for your review Michael. It introduced me to HomeStars, and a lot of new and repeat customers!

More about Fixitgary.Com

Fixitgary.com is a member of the Association of Certified Handyman Professionals, and provides residential services such as: Furniture Assembly, TV Wall Mounting, Light Carpentry and trimwork, Minor Electrical and Plumbing, Fixtures, Shelf Installation, Kitchen and Bath caulking, Drywall repairs, Replace Screens, Replace Filters and Batteries, Hang mirrors and pictures, and lots of other items on your To-Do list.

Fixitgary.com offers quality Handyman Service in Markham, North York, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Newmarket, Stouffville, Uxbridge, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby.