Fixitgary.Com

Andrea LeBannister from Newmarket
Andrea LeBannister from Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Interior Painting

Gary was on a tight timeline to paint 3 bedrooms in a home we just moved in. He worked 2 very long days to get the job done on time for my children to come home to painted set up rooms. Gary was a pleasure to work with as he was very organized and the clean up was amazing. He does great quality work and I would recommend him for sure!

Thanks Andrea - glad to assist in the process of getting the kids settled and comfortable in their new home.

Jane from Toronto
Jane from Toronto

refinish oak front door

Our 105 year old oak front door needed refinishing. Gary's quote was clear and complete. Gary repaired, sanded and stained/varnished the door expertly. The door is now getting plenty of attention from visitors who are just as amazed as we are at the transformation. Thanks so much Gary; it was a pleasure to do business with you.

Thanks for trusting me with such an important focal point of your home. I share the amazement of your visitors with the final result.

Lois Browne in Toronto
Lois Browne in Toronto

Small repairs, ceiling fan installation

I would recommend Gary as a reliable, competent general handyman. He recaulked a bathtub, installed a ceiling fan and hung a medicine cabinet. He was on time, a careful worker and moderately priced. I will be calling him again.

Thanks for the positive review Lois. Glad I was able to assist in getting the condo ready for showing.

Tanya Platt from Toronto
Tanya Platt from Toronto

HandyMan

Gary was organised and made the whole process of getting my condo painted and some minor repairs completed much easier.
In terms of overall pricing, I thought he was honest and fair. I will definitely rely on his expertise in the future + readily recommend him to family/friends.

Thanks for your review Tanya, the effort is appreciated. Hope to have all the materials soon to wrap up your other condo job.

cece from Markham
cece from Markham

bathroom reno, and exterior makeover

I was extremely impressed with the work ethic Gary displayed!
On time, very professional, and the work was completed in a timely fashion as promised, as well as left tidy after completion. I have had a bathroom redone, which included tiling and a fixture change with painting. I also had "fixitgary.com do a complete outdoor makeover on the front porch which included a replacement of the wooden handrails, and the backfacing of my home, which was repainting, calking and replacing wooden trim as required. I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone looking for a handyman for odd jobs around the house, and will use this company again for my next project.!!!!!! Good men are hard to find, you can rely on fixitgary.com for the loving care of your home. :)

Thanks for the kind words Cecile, can't wait to get started on that fire place surround !

Shirley Decooman from North York
Shirley Decooman from North York

Interior Painting Home

Gary did an amazing job, his prep work was beyond expectations; he was so clean and tidy, no paint clean up or spatter, he was professional, detailed, I would highly recommend him for any job he undertakes. On, time, on estimate, and very trustworthy, He did an outstanding job!

Your review is very much appreciated Shirley. I'm also very grateful for the referrals you have given me, who in turn have referred me !

Cynthia from Toronto
Cynthia from Toronto

IKEA Kitchen cabinet installation

We needed some extra OKEA kitchen cabinets installed and couldn't find anyone to do it as it wasn't a full kitchen. Gary had no problem taking on a smaller job and was very thorough. He came by to check it out initially and gave us a very detailed quote. Oh, and even for the first appointment he was right on time. Wen he did the work he was very clean and respectful of our space and did an excellent job. Even when it took longer than he expected, he stuck with the initial quote and didn't try to charge extra. Overall I can't say enough good things about working with Gary and we would definitely use him again.

Great to have you as a customer Cynthia. I was amazed to have you referred from a referral who did so even before I started their job !

Judy Hicks from Pickering
Judy Hicks from Pickering
4 reviews Pickering, ON

blind installation

Gary arrived right on time to give me an estimate which was very reasonable. He arrived on time to do the work. Gary is very professional and his work is outstanding. He left my house as tidy as he found it. I will definitely use Gary again and would highly recommend him to anyone needing a handyman.

Your review is appreciated Judy. I look forward to taking care of that next "To Do" list.

michael  from Toronto
michael from Toronto

Small Repair

He's was a referral from a local contractor for a job that was too small. He's just getting started, but was very professional in his approach. He provided an estimate, but the final is based on an hourly rate. The job was simpler than expected and so I got him to do a couple of other things on my list, and it was still much less than the initial estimate. I would recommend

Thanks again for your review Michael. It introduced me to HomeStars, and a lot of new and repeat customers!

More about Fixitgary.Com

Fixitgary.com is a member of the Association of Certified Handyman Professionals, and provides residential services such as: Furniture Assembly, TV Wall Mounting, Light Carpentry and trimwork, Minor Electrical and Plumbing, Fixtures, Shelf Installation, Kitchen and Bath caulking, Drywall repairs, Replace Screens, Replace Filters and Batteries, Hang mirrors and pictures, and lots of other items on your To-Do list.

Fixitgary.com offers quality Handyman Service in Markham, North York, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Newmarket, Stouffville, Uxbridge, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby.