Fixitgary.Com

Graham from Newmarket
Graham from Newmarket
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Bathroom renovation touch ups

Gary is professional, pays attention to detail, immaculate on his work detail and clean up. You want a job done right contact Gary. The work we had done was to complete some of the fine detail of a major renovation and install additional fixtures. I would definitely recommend Gary, give him a call, he is honest about what he can and cannot do

Thanks for the accolades Graham. With praise like that, there may be more lunches in my future - and thanks for lunch!

YK from Ajax
YK from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Small Reno Help

We wanted to hire someone to put casing and baseboards in our new basement. Gary was prompt, courteous, and professional throughout the entire project process, starting with returning my email right away. His quote was detailed and reasonable. He was punctual and very quiet while working; he also finished within the estimated time frame, and explained what he did in detail. The quality of the job was perfect.

We liked him so much that we hired him for another job (replacing and relocating some HVAC ducts on the basement ceiling) soon after the first one. Everything went well again. We highly recommend Gary for any small reno job you need a professional touch for!

Very much appreciated YK...your review is dangerously close to being better than my job ! Glad it's all done for the big day coming !

K.D from Markham
K.D from Markham

Caulking, exterior lights

I hired Gary through this site as he was the only one who got back to me promptly. Professional in his quote and his quality of work. I just told him what I needed done and he understood and got right to it. He cleaned up and even vacuumed. Now I am trying to think of other things he can do since I trust his work and his integrity. I will definitely be using him in the future for sure.

Appreciate your kind words Katherine. Hopefully we can find those parts for the other jobs that need doing.

V Burns from Newmarket
V Burns from Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Painting and Repairs

I hired Gary this spring to do painting and basic repair work in my house He was very professional--charged a fair price and did the work on time as promised. Gary was very polite and conscientious. I have no hesitation in recommending him to others.

Thanks V ! - nice of you to review work that was done earlier in the year. Appreciated.

brian  from Whitby
brian from Whitby
7 reviews Whitby, ON

kitchen reno

Gary did the install of our new counter top which involved dealing with some very old plumbing. He was prompt, efficient, tidy. Work came in on quote. Would hire Gary again.

Glad to be of service Brian - appreciate your review.

Marian L.
Marian L.
8 reviews Aurora, ON

Kitchen cupboard repair

Gary's work was excellent and his attention to detail was much appreciated. We are seniors and are glad to know we have someone like Gary to call the next time we have a problem.

Thank you Marian! Seniors are a substantial group of my customers, and I appreciate you making reference to it here.

Savi Gossai from Toronto
Savi Gossai from Toronto

Misc. Home Repairs

Gary did an excellent job for me. He is very professional, prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and admirable work ethics. He patiently answered all my questions and provided a detailed estimate of the work to be done. His workmanship is outstanding and his rates are very reasonable. He completed several miscellaneous jobs for me including the installation of a new over-the- range exhaust fan and new ducting to accommodate a new configuration of exhaust. I highly recommend Gary and will definitely call him again. Thank you Gary, it was a pleasure working with you.

Wow Savi, a very gracious review. Thank you for your business and an extra thanks for the excellent tea.

Dan from Oshawa
Dan from Oshawa
8 reviews Oshawa, ON

drywall

Gary was very punctual and did all the required drywall repairs. we will use him again. he is very talented and has the right equipment to do the job fast.

Thanks Daniel - I hope you were able to get assistance with your stucco repairs.

Joshua from Whitby
Joshua from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Intall drapery rods

It is really small job, and at the beginning I am even sure if Gary will do it, but he said that is what he do, for the tasks other don't care to do. he is very friendly, knowledgeable and honest person. he is truthful for what he can or he can not. because we have two 10 feet wide window and others, so I have to ask someone to help, Gary did a very good job. the best part of this story is that when he has done, he only ask for two hours even the time is 3 hours, he said because he didn't do too much work for drapery rods, so he think he is slow. but my wife and I think it is unfair, finally we agree on two and half hours. it is nice to have someone so honest and truthful. definitely will call him if there is any future project.

Thank you for your review Joshua. I always do my best to be fair with the final cost, and I'm happy to find you also think it was fair.

Jennifer from Toronto
Jennifer from Toronto

Re caulking work & timer installation

Gary really did a great job for us. He's punctual, has all the right equipment and is incredibly detailed about his work. I would not hesitate in hiring him again.

Thanks Jennifer - looking forward to helping out with the next 'big' project when the time comes.

More about Fixitgary.Com

Fixitgary.com is a member of the Association of Certified Handyman Professionals, and provides residential services such as: Furniture Assembly, TV Wall Mounting, Light Carpentry and trimwork, Minor Electrical and Plumbing, Fixtures, Shelf Installation, Kitchen and Bath caulking, Drywall repairs, Replace Screens, Replace Filters and Batteries, Hang mirrors and pictures, and lots of other items on your To-Do list.

Fixitgary.com offers quality Handyman Service in Markham, North York, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Newmarket, Stouffville, Uxbridge, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby.