Fixitgary.Com

brian  from Whitby
brian from Whitby
5 reviews Whitby, ON

kitchen reno

Gary did the install of our new counter top which involved dealing with some very old plumbing. He was prompt, efficient, tidy. Work came in on quote. Would hire Gary again.

Glad to be of service Brian - appreciate your review.

Marian L.
Marian L.
8 reviews Aurora, ON

Kitchen cupboard repair

Gary's work was excellent and his attention to detail was much appreciated. We are seniors and are glad to know we have someone like Gary to call the next time we have a problem.

Thank you Marian! Seniors are a substantial group of my customers, and I appreciate you making reference to it here.

Savi Gossai from Toronto
Savi Gossai from Toronto

Misc. Home Repairs

homestars.jpg Fixitgary.Com
416-276-4977
Box 64711 Unionville
L3R0M9

Gary did an excellent job for me. He is very professional, prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and admirable work ethics. He patiently answered all my questions and provided a detailed estimate of the work to be done. His workmanship is outstanding and his rates are very reasonable. He completed several miscellaneous jobs for me including the installation of a new over-the- range exhaust fan and new ducting to accommodate a new configuration of exhaust. I highly recommend Gary and will definitely call him again. Thank you Gary, it was a pleasure working with you.

Wow Savi, a very gracious review. Thank you for your business and an extra thanks for the excellent tea.

Dan from Oshawa
Dan from Oshawa
8 reviews Ajax, ON

drywall

homestars.jpg Fixitgary.Com
416-276-4977
Box 64711 Unionville
L3R0M9

Gary was very punctual and did all the required drywall repairs. we will use him again. he is very talented and has the right equipment to do the job fast.

Thanks Daniel - I hope you were able to get assistance with your stucco repairs.

Joshua from Whitby
Joshua from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Intall drapery rods

It is really small job, and at the beginning I am even sure if Gary will do it, but he said that is what he do, for the tasks other don't care to do. he is very friendly, knowledgeable and honest person. he is truthful for what he can or he can not. because we have two 10 feet wide window and others, so I have to ask someone to help, Gary did a very good job. the best part of this story is that when he has done, he only ask for two hours even the time is 3 hours, he said because he didn't do too much work for drapery rods, so he think he is slow. but my wife and I think it is unfair, finally we agree on two and half hours. it is nice to have someone so honest and truthful. definitely will call him if there is any future project.

Thank you for your review Joshua. I always do my best to be fair with the final cost, and I'm happy to find you also think it was fair.

Jennifer from Toronto
Jennifer from Toronto

Re caulking work & timer installation

Gary really did a great job for us. He's punctual, has all the right equipment and is incredibly detailed about his work. I would not hesitate in hiring him again.

Thanks Jennifer - looking forward to helping out with the next 'big' project when the time comes.

Andrea LeBannister from Newmarket
Andrea LeBannister from Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Interior Painting

Gary was on a tight timeline to paint 3 bedrooms in a home we just moved in. He worked 2 very long days to get the job done on time for my children to come home to painted set up rooms. Gary was a pleasure to work with as he was very organized and the clean up was amazing. He does great quality work and I would recommend him for sure!

Thanks Andrea - glad to assist in the process of getting the kids settled and comfortable in their new home.

Jane from Toronto
Jane from Toronto

refinish oak front door

Our 105 year old oak front door needed refinishing. Gary's quote was clear and complete. Gary repaired, sanded and stained/varnished the door expertly. The door is now getting plenty of attention from visitors who are just as amazed as we are at the transformation. Thanks so much Gary; it was a pleasure to do business with you.

Thanks for trusting me with such an important focal point of your home. I share the amazement of your visitors with the final result.

Lois Browne in Toronto
Lois Browne in Toronto

Small repairs, ceiling fan installation

I would recommend Gary as a reliable, competent general handyman. He recaulked a bathtub, installed a ceiling fan and hung a medicine cabinet. He was on time, a careful worker and moderately priced. I will be calling him again.

Thanks for the positive review Lois. Glad I was able to assist in getting the condo ready for showing.

Tanya Platt from Toronto
Tanya Platt from Toronto

HandyMan

Gary was organised and made the whole process of getting my condo painted and some minor repairs completed much easier.
In terms of overall pricing, I thought he was honest and fair. I will definitely rely on his expertise in the future + readily recommend him to family/friends.

Thanks for your review Tanya, the effort is appreciated. Hope to have all the materials soon to wrap up your other condo job.

More about Fixitgary.Com

Fixitgary.com is a member of the Association of Certified Handyman Professionals, and provides residential services such as: Furniture Assembly, TV Wall Mounting, Light Carpentry and trimwork, Minor Electrical and Plumbing, Fixtures, Shelf Installation, Kitchen and Bath caulking, Drywall repairs, Replace Screens, Replace Filters and Batteries, Hang mirrors and pictures, and lots of other items on your To-Do list.

Fixitgary.com offers quality Handyman Service in Markham, North York, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Newmarket, Stouffville, Uxbridge, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby.