Fixitgary.com

Reviews for Fixitgary.com

Megan in Toronto
Megan in Toronto

Wonderful work - Handyman services

Gary was on time, very knowledgeable, a problem solver, super clean, and friendly!

Fixed our pendant light, hung our mirror, and fixed our broken/wobbly bathroom fixtures. He thought outside of the box and solved our problems quickly and efficiently. He was honest and fair.

We will hire him again!

Megan - your review was a pleasant surprise to end a busy week. I've said it before, the income and job satisfaction are fleeting, but a great review resonates for much longer. AND, it brings new business! Thank-you.

Ewen in Toronto
Ewen in Toronto
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Bathtub re-caulking

Gary did a very wonderful and professional job! He is a true craftsman who obviously takes great pride in his work. Gary meticulously cleaned up the messy and brutal old caulking before applying a beautiful and tight seal of new caulking on my tub. He also kindly re-caulked above my bathroom sink. I would highly recommend Gary for all you home "fix it" and improvement projects.

Great work Gary!

Regards,

Ewen

Thank-you for those kind words Ewen. It was definitely the hardest clean-up job I've done so far, but I'm glad it turned out so well.

Larry G from Markham
Larry G from Markham

Handyman Services

I hired Gary today for various services and his work was outstanding .
He was very professional , punctual ,reasonable and a pleasure to deal with .

If your looking for a handyman to do various jobs I highly recommend .
10 out of 10 and will be using him whenever I require something done.

Thanks again Larry, looking forward to returning to tackle the other jobs you showed me!

Various projects

I have used Gary on more than one occasion for various projects in my home. Gary is a pleasure to deal with. He always responds quickly and fully explains how he is going to do something and why. The quality of his work is fantastic. I highly recommend Gary.

Thank-you for your gracious review Michele.

Andrea - InnomarStrategies in Oakville
Andrea - InnomarStrategies in Oakville

Medical Clinics - Handyman

I have had the pleasure of working with Gary on multiple occasions and I could not say enough positive things about his professionalism and work ethic. Gary is polite, helpful, easy to work with and honest. He is always flexible and ready to accommodate a request even in a short notice and is very trustworthy. I can always count on him to get the job done. Gary is very thorough and will always make sure that everything is completed properly and provide suggestions of what would work best. I would highly recommend Gary for any job, big or small.

Thank-you Andrea. It has been a great opportunity, and relationship working with yourself and Innomar at all the new and established Clinics in the GTA and Southern Ontario. Looking forward to the projects 2018 brings !

akfrancis
akfrancis

Excellent quality and service

Gary responded to my quote very quickly and arrived on time. His quality is a 10/10. He is meticulous and cleans up everything like new. I highly recommend Gary to anyone.

Much appreciation and thanks Dr. Francis. Many folks offer to post a review, but few carry through - or so quickly.

amerz33
amerz33

Bifold closet door, curtain rod and light dimmer installation

Gary is communicative and professional. From the start, even before he came to perform the job he asked questions regarding the closet door and provided some background so that we would be prepared for the install.

Unfortunately we ran into some issues with the door's hardware and were unable to proceed. Gary did not charge me for his time spent on the door and assisted me instead with installing a curtain rod and a dimmer switch.

Following this appointment, Gary did some more research on the door and provided suggestions on how to proceed. I appreciate that he did his best and was honest in his advice. I would not hesitate in recommending him!

Thanks for that kind review Amy. So yes - if a customer insists on a service that I consider inadvisable, I feel justified invoicing for the time. If we both agree on trying a fix that ends up not working, then I understand the frustration of paying for nothing, and will deduct the time.

Stephanie
Stephanie

Home repairs

I heard about Gary from previous homestars reviews. I needed some help with replacing a garage door lightbulb as well as some plumbing issues in my basement and some minor repairs on securing my kitchen cabinets. Gary was always polite and punctual. He responded to my calls right away and he would communicate via text messaging where he asked for photos of the work that I needed done. This ensured that he knew what the job was before hand so that he had the proper tools required and he knew the scope of the work. The work was done quite carefully and Gary always took the time to explain what he was doing and the most cost-efficient way to handle each job. I have called on Gary two more times to fix random things in the house, one of which was replacing a vanity light fixture in the bathroom. He is now my go-to repair man. He is honest, punctual and very knowledgeable and his prices are the best I have seen for a home handyman. He is always happy to help. If you need home repairs done in your home, please contact Gary. You will not be disappointed!

Thanks Stephanie, a very gracious review. Yes! I am always happy to help.

Syed Ahmed from Ajax
Syed Ahmed from Ajax
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Various projects

I had Gary come by yesterday to work on a few projects I needed taken care of around the house; including replacing a basement laundry tub, installing two motion sensing lights on the exterior, replacing light fixtures in the kitchen, replacing the kitchen faucet, and getting the backyard fence gate fixed. Gary took care of everything exceptionally well, a true professional throughout the process. He also provided me with a very reasonable quote, and his work quality was excellent. I will definitely recommend Gary's services very highly to everyone. Thanks again Gary!

You are very welcome Syed. I am glad you are pleased with the work.

Adrian from Toronto
Adrian from Toronto

Furniture Assembly

Fantastic experience! Gary responded to emails in a punctual and professional manner, provided us with a competitive estimate, and showed up on time as promised. He was courteous and completed the work ahead of schedule in less time than quoted (so we ended up paying less than expected - a nice bonus). We are very happy with the work he completed and would definitely call Gary again!

Thank you Adrian - I'll be glad to be of assistance again anytime in the future.

More about Fixitgary.com

Fixitgary.com is a member of the Association of Certified Handyman Professionals, and provides residential services such as: Furniture Assembly, TV Wall Mounting, Light Carpentry and trimwork, Minor Electrical and Plumbing, Fixtures, Shelf Installation, Kitchen and Bath caulking, Drywall repairs, Replace Screens, Replace Filters and Batteries, Hang mirrors and pictures, and lots of other items on your To-Do list.

Fixitgary.com offers quality Handyman Service in Markham, North York, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Newmarket, Stouffville, Uxbridge, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby.