Fixitgary.com

Reviews for Fixitgary.com

Larry G from Markham
Larry G from Markham

Handyman Services

I hired Gary today for various services and his work was outstanding .
He was very professional , punctual ,reasonable and a pleasure to deal with .

If your looking for a handyman to do various jobs I highly recommend .
10 out of 10 and will be using him whenever I require something done.

Thanks again Larry, looking forward to returning to tackle the other jobs you showed me!

Various projects

I have used Gary on more than one occasion for various projects in my home. Gary is a pleasure to deal with. He always responds quickly and fully explains how he is going to do something and why. The quality of his work is fantastic. I highly recommend Gary.

Thank-you for your gracious review Michele.

Andrea - InnomarStrategies in Oakville
Andrea - InnomarStrategies in Oakville

Medical Clinics - Handyman

I have had the pleasure of working with Gary on multiple occasions and I could not say enough positive things about his professionalism and work ethic. Gary is polite, helpful, easy to work with and honest. He is always flexible and ready to accommodate a request even in a short notice and is very trustworthy. I can always count on him to get the job done. Gary is very thorough and will always make sure that everything is completed properly and provide suggestions of what would work best. I would highly recommend Gary for any job, big or small.

Thank-you Andrea. It has been a great opportunity, and relationship working with yourself and Innomar at all the new and established Clinics in the GTA and Southern Ontario. Looking forward to the projects 2018 brings !

akfrancis
akfrancis

Excellent quality and service

Gary responded to my quote very quickly and arrived on time. His quality is a 10/10. He is meticulous and cleans up everything like new. I highly recommend Gary to anyone.

Much appreciation and thanks Dr. Francis. Many folks offer to post a review, but few carry through - or so quickly.

amerz33
amerz33

Bifold closet door, curtain rod and light dimmer installation

Gary is communicative and professional. From the start, even before he came to perform the job he asked questions regarding the closet door and provided some background so that we would be prepared for the install.

Unfortunately we ran into some issues with the door's hardware and were unable to proceed. Gary did not charge me for his time spent on the door and assisted me instead with installing a curtain rod and a dimmer switch.

Following this appointment, Gary did some more research on the door and provided suggestions on how to proceed. I appreciate that he did his best and was honest in his advice. I would not hesitate in recommending him!

Thanks for that kind review Amy. So yes - if a customer insists on a service that I consider inadvisable, I feel justified invoicing for the time. If we both agree on trying a fix that ends up not working, then I understand the frustration of paying for nothing, and will deduct the time.

Stephanie
Stephanie

Home repairs

I heard about Gary from previous homestars reviews. I needed some help with replacing a garage door lightbulb as well as some plumbing issues in my basement and some minor repairs on securing my kitchen cabinets. Gary was always polite and punctual. He responded to my calls right away and he would communicate via text messaging where he asked for photos of the work that I needed done. This ensured that he knew what the job was before hand so that he had the proper tools required and he knew the scope of the work. The work was done quite carefully and Gary always took the time to explain what he was doing and the most cost-efficient way to handle each job. I have called on Gary two more times to fix random things in the house, one of which was replacing a vanity light fixture in the bathroom. He is now my go-to repair man. He is honest, punctual and very knowledgeable and his prices are the best I have seen for a home handyman. He is always happy to help. If you need home repairs done in your home, please contact Gary. You will not be disappointed!

Thanks Stephanie, a very gracious review. Yes! I am always happy to help.

Syed Ahmed from Ajax
Syed Ahmed from Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Various projects

I had Gary come by yesterday to work on a few projects I needed taken care of around the house; including replacing a basement laundry tub, installing two motion sensing lights on the exterior, replacing light fixtures in the kitchen, replacing the kitchen faucet, and getting the backyard fence gate fixed. Gary took care of everything exceptionally well, a true professional throughout the process. He also provided me with a very reasonable quote, and his work quality was excellent. I will definitely recommend Gary's services very highly to everyone. Thanks again Gary!

You are very welcome Syed. I am glad you are pleased with the work.

Adrian from Toronto
Adrian from Toronto

Furniture Assembly

Fantastic experience! Gary responded to emails in a punctual and professional manner, provided us with a competitive estimate, and showed up on time as promised. He was courteous and completed the work ahead of schedule in less time than quoted (so we ended up paying less than expected - a nice bonus). We are very happy with the work he completed and would definitely call Gary again!

Thank you Adrian - I'll be glad to be of assistance again anytime in the future.

A Hill from Toronto
A Hill from Toronto
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Bathroom fixes and cat door installation

Gary did a great job installing a cat door, new bathroom faucet and a shelf as well as caulking a tub. He was well-prepared and very detailed oriented. He consulted with us as needed and went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with everything. He did excellent work and I would highly recommend him based on our experience.

Glad you are pleased with the work, and thanks for your review !

Esther in Whitchurch-stouffville
Esther in Whitchurch-stouffville
1 review Pickering, ON

Gary fixed up other people's mistakes!

I don’t usually take the time to write reviews, but I will for Gary because he is that good.

Gary is everything that all previous reviewers have said… and more! Punctual, meticulous, courteous, professional, detail-oriented, honest and a problem solver. He also literally carries a mini “Home Depot” with him and seems to have every part and tool available with each service call. And if not, he buys them prior to the job by asking you the right questions or by doing a drop-in for an estimate.

I gave Gary a list of things to fix in my home, all things that were previously installed by someone else and now breaking down over time or due to incorrect installation. I assumed many of these items would be easy jobs, but I soon learned that there were many more underlying issues with each job, ie plumbing headaches, eroding wood countertops, unaligned closet door installation, list goes on and on!! But Gary is a problem solver and resolves every issue, one way or another. If he can’t he is honest enough to tell you he can’t.

For one job, he helped install door handles onto my Ikea closets by drilling holes into the doors. I was almost certain that he was going to have to vacuum up all the shavings that come from drilling through the wood doors, but Gary taped an envelope to the door directly underneath the handles which caught every single wood shaving. I’m sure not a single piece fell to the floor. Needless to say I was very impressed. This is the level of fore-thought and cleanliness that comes from hiring Gary.

He also readjusted my bill for some additional time for which he couldn’t estimate for and he helped me stay within my budget.

I will not be using my other so-called “handymen” any longer, ie my dad. lol

Thanks for all your help Gary.

Esther

Esther – Your review requires more than a simple ‘Thanks’. There are four rewards for doing this work. The ‘money’ is something I would make at any job, and is spent before I earn it. The ‘personal satisfaction’ occurs only while I look at the finished work, and speed on to the next task. I get the ‘Customer’s satisfaction’ while I am there, and through repeat work. The number one reward is a ‘great review’. A great review creates new opportunities and customers for me, which in my opinion carries more weight than any of the other three rewards. I am both humbled by your praise…and nervous about future performance expectations :-) Many Thanks.

More about Fixitgary.com

Fixitgary.com is a member of the Association of Certified Handyman Professionals, and provides residential services such as: Furniture Assembly, TV Wall Mounting, Light Carpentry and trimwork, Minor Electrical and Plumbing, Fixtures, Shelf Installation, Kitchen and Bath caulking, Drywall repairs, Replace Screens, Replace Filters and Batteries, Hang mirrors and pictures, and lots of other items on your To-Do list.

Fixitgary.com offers quality Handyman Service in Markham, North York, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Newmarket, Stouffville, Uxbridge, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby.