Fixitgary.Com

Reviews for Fixitgary.Com

Larry G.
Larry G.

Various Handyman Services

This is my second time using Gary and I cannot stress enough that his workmanship is outstanding. From grouting , fixing bathroom lights, hanging pictures and all other handyman services this is the company to use. Check his website for all of his services. He is professional, punctual and takes pride in his work.

Much thanks again Larry. By grouting, I know you meant "caulking" - the two are commonly exchanged. Looking forward to returning again for the other tasks you mentioned that you're already planning for the new year !

Al
Al

Handyman Services

I had a few odd tasks that I had called Gary about. This included installing motion detect outdoor lights, keyless lock and fixing a few cabinet door hinges. Gary performed all the tasks professionally. He had a challenge with one task and he was fair enough to not charge me for the time spent on that specific task. Very fair.

Thanks for the kind review Al. I appreciate a good challenge from time to time, but don't feel justified in charging if the task cannot be completed.

Colette C.
Colette C.
1 review Newmarket, ON

Laundry room update

If you don’t like tradespeople who show up on time, get right to work, never ask questions because they understood you the first time and execute everything with the technique of a perfectionist, then don’t hire Gary. I on the other hand appreciate all those traits so Gary and his wonderful work ethic can show up on my doorstep any time. I was thrilled to have found him and when I did I was immediately taken by his professionalism and kindness. He is also very honest in letting you know his limits, which aren’t many, as well as accurate in gauging the scope and time a job will take.

Gary took a dated laundry room into the present with an expert paint job, a nice moulding application and a rerouting of some dryer venting.

The dryer vent that emerged inside the garage was an eyesore and he effectively built and extended the existing bulkhead that contained the tubing, adding a neat snap on access panel.

I couldn’t be happier with someone’s work than with Gary. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a jack of all trades.

Thank-you so much Colette. I believe you take the prize for giving me my first Laugh Out Loud review ! Especially nice to get your review as I did the work for you some time ago. I'm pleased you were happy with the results, especially since I don't offer painting any more. :-(

Megan in Toronto
Megan in Toronto

Wonderful work - Handyman services

Gary was on time, very knowledgeable, a problem solver, super clean, and friendly!

Fixed our pendant light, hung our mirror, and fixed our broken/wobbly bathroom fixtures. He thought outside of the box and solved our problems quickly and efficiently. He was honest and fair.

We will hire him again!

Megan - your review was a pleasant surprise to end a busy week. I've said it before, the income and job satisfaction are fleeting, but a great review resonates for much longer. AND, it brings new business! Thank-you.

Ewen in Toronto
Ewen in Toronto
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Bathtub re-caulking

Gary did a very wonderful and professional job! He is a true craftsman who obviously takes great pride in his work. Gary meticulously cleaned up the messy and brutal old caulking before applying a beautiful and tight seal of new caulking on my tub. He also kindly re-caulked above my bathroom sink. I would highly recommend Gary for all you home "fix it" and improvement projects.

Great work Gary!

Regards,

Ewen

Thank-you for those kind words Ewen. It was definitely the hardest clean-up job I've done so far, but I'm glad it turned out so well.

Larry G from Markham
Larry G from Markham

Handyman Services

I hired Gary today for various services and his work was outstanding .
He was very professional , punctual ,reasonable and a pleasure to deal with .

If your looking for a handyman to do various jobs I highly recommend .
10 out of 10 and will be using him whenever I require something done.

Thanks again Larry, looking forward to returning to tackle the other jobs you showed me!

Various projects

I have used Gary on more than one occasion for various projects in my home. Gary is a pleasure to deal with. He always responds quickly and fully explains how he is going to do something and why. The quality of his work is fantastic. I highly recommend Gary.

Thank-you for your gracious review Michele.

Andrea - InnomarStrategies in Oakville
Andrea - InnomarStrategies in Oakville

Medical Clinics - Handyman

I have had the pleasure of working with Gary on multiple occasions and I could not say enough positive things about his professionalism and work ethic. Gary is polite, helpful, easy to work with and honest. He is always flexible and ready to accommodate a request even in a short notice and is very trustworthy. I can always count on him to get the job done. Gary is very thorough and will always make sure that everything is completed properly and provide suggestions of what would work best. I would highly recommend Gary for any job, big or small.

Thank-you Andrea. It has been a great opportunity, and relationship working with yourself and Innomar at all the new and established Clinics in the GTA and Southern Ontario. Looking forward to the projects 2018 brings !

akfrancis
akfrancis

Excellent quality and service

Gary responded to my quote very quickly and arrived on time. His quality is a 10/10. He is meticulous and cleans up everything like new. I highly recommend Gary to anyone.

Much appreciation and thanks Dr. Francis. Many folks offer to post a review, but few carry through - or so quickly.

amerz33
amerz33

Bifold closet door, curtain rod and light dimmer installation

Gary is communicative and professional. From the start, even before he came to perform the job he asked questions regarding the closet door and provided some background so that we would be prepared for the install.

Unfortunately we ran into some issues with the door's hardware and were unable to proceed. Gary did not charge me for his time spent on the door and assisted me instead with installing a curtain rod and a dimmer switch.

Following this appointment, Gary did some more research on the door and provided suggestions on how to proceed. I appreciate that he did his best and was honest in his advice. I would not hesitate in recommending him!

Thanks for that kind review Amy. So yes - if a customer insists on a service that I consider inadvisable, I feel justified invoicing for the time. If we both agree on trying a fix that ends up not working, then I understand the frustration of paying for nothing, and will deduct the time.

More about Fixitgary.Com

Fixitgary.com is a member of the Association of Certified Handyman Professionals, and provides residential services such as: Furniture Assembly, TV Wall Mounting, Light Carpentry and trimwork, Minor Electrical and Plumbing, Fixtures, Shelf Installation, Kitchen and Bath caulking, Drywall repairs, Replace Screens, Replace Filters and Batteries, Hang mirrors and pictures, and lots of other items on your To-Do list.

Fixitgary.com offers quality Handyman Service in Markham, North York, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Newmarket, Stouffville, Uxbridge, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby.