Fixitgary.Com

Best of 2015 winner 2 timesBest of 2015winner 2 times

Reviews for Fixitgary.Com

Savi Gossai from Toronto
Savi Gossai from Toronto

Install TV wall mount, Assemble wood bed, Hang paintings, Install shelf in bathroom

Once again Gary did a great job! Last year when I was preparing my home for sale, Gary did an excellent paint job and finishing touches, which helped me to sell my home in record time. He has a variety of skills and excellent work ethics. He's friendly and easy to work with. I'm very happy with the work he completed in my new Condo. I will ask Gary to do some more work for me soon.

Thanks again for the work Savi. I find an increasing percentage of my work is coming from repeat customers like yourself. This is great, and one day I may have to stop advertising !

steph_nnie from Newmarket
steph_nnie from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Faucet installation and Drain re-work

I want to write a review for Gary who installed our kitchen faucet and re-worked the drain pipes under the sink converting it from a double drain to a single drain.

His work started before his visit where he asked good questions about the current state of the site and help him prepare for the job. In return he provided good background and information for the work that was going to be completed. We exchanged texts/emails to which he responded in a timely fashion. The quote he sent over was consistent with what we had discussed over the phone.

He arrived on time the day of the appointment and upon completion of the job - left the site cleaner than he had found it. As many previous commenters below, he is timely, courteous and thorough. For those wondering his price was more than fair compared to other quotes I received. I would gladly recommend Gary to any friends or family who requires his services.

Whoa - 10/10 for that review Steph! Appreciate the time and effort you took.

Kimbohemian from Whitchurch-stouffville
Kimbohemian from Whitchurch-stouffville
1 review Whitby, ON

Kitchen faucet repair, Drywall repair, misc. consultation

Gary turned out to be a very conscientious, tidy and personable guy who did a great job, while showing the utmost respect for me and my house. His pricing was very reasonable. Perhaps what impressed me as much about the work he did, was what he didn't do. — He was very honest about any work that he didn't feel he could do to the standard that it should be done, and was more than willing to offer referrals for those types of specialists. I will definitely call FixitGary again, and in fact I am starting the list for him now!

Thanks so much Kim - looking forward to the next list, and Bosco's help!

Katherine from Vaughan
Katherine from Vaughan

Stair case and door shoe trim

We hired Gary to remove old quarter round and replace with shoe trim around our stair case and doors. Gary responded and provided a detailed quote based on the work. Gary showed up right on time and completed the work which exceeded our expectations. Gary Is very detail oriented and his cuts were spot on. Gary cleaned up the old trim and nails as he went along and vacuumed as he completed each section. We are very happy with the work and would recommend for any project. Thank you Gary.

Katherine, I have to laugh when I meet someone who is almost (more?) as picky as I am about vacuuming after (and during) the job. We're almost in competition! Also appreciate you noticing my methods, as there's nothing worse than pulling the paper off a newly stained floor/staircase to find a nail and scratch - hope I got it all !!
Thanks again.

Gigi
Gigi

Caulking

I decided to use Gary's services after reading many positive reviews about his work. I asked Gary to caulk around my bathtub. Gary had good workmanship and lived up to his good reputation. He was very punctual, pleasant, organized, and clean. Gary's fee was fair for the work that was completed. Thanks for all your hard work.

You're welcome Gigi. Appreciate the follow up with this kind review, as you mentioned doing so.

5 reviews Whitby, ON

Caulking, Recaulking and misc.

I hired Gary because of the great reviews he got here, in the past we've hired handymen without seeing any reviews and regretted it sadly. Gary lives up to his reputation!

He was prompt in getting back to my many emails, with lots of detail and good suggestions. On site, he was friendly, courteous and meticulous with all the varied work we assigned. Most of it was caulking, roughly 25 windows, some of which he had to remove old caulk. He resealed 2 bathroom sinks, installed a door closer on one door...etc

All this and he even finished 1 hour ahead of schedule and did a great job with a bit less material than budgeted which helped make my cheque smaller! These days all of these attributes are rare!

Thanks Gary, we will call on you again and will recommend you to our friends and family!

Andy_Whitby

You are most welcome Andy, and it was great chatting with you about our mutual interest. I will be sure to check out the names you gave me when I have a little down time.
I appreciate the extensive review, and thank you in advance for the business that will certainly result from your effort.

Diane Pellerin from North York
Diane Pellerin from North York

Fitting patio desk tiles, bathroom recaulking and miscellaneous tasks

Gary was ponctual and very meticulously. I am very satisfied of the work he has done. And he invented ways around obstacles. I would not hesitate to recommend Gary. Well done!

Thank you Diane, and for mentioning I am inventive ! It certainly helps in this line of work, and I am sure other people will benefit from knowing that.

Kevin in Newmarket
Kevin in Newmarket
6 reviews Newmarket, ON

Drywall repairs, Bathroom re-caulking

After reading the reviews on Homestars we called Gary in to fix some drywall holes and re-caulk our bathroom and windows. We couldn't be happier. The repairs were done beautifully and within one day. We had no clean up at all after he was finished including the room where he repaired the ceiling drywall. We will be using Gary again and would recommend him to anyone.

Thank you Kevin. I find that in general, people are happy with my work, but only a few take the time to review it here. I'm always impressed when someone tells me they will, and then they do !

Jonathan from Aurora
Jonathan from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Handy Services

Gary was punctual, friendly and meticulous with the work he did around our property. We needed many things completed from outside lighting to deck work and Gary came through with flying colours. He was honest and cleaned up after every job which is hard to find these days. I was so pleased with his work I have already booked more hours with with and will certainly refer his name. Thanks Gary! 10/10! Jonathan

Thanks for those positive words Jonathan. Although I can't do every job imaginable, I always strive to do the best at what I can.

Karen from Whitby
Karen from Whitby
4 reviews ,

Drywall repair

I hired Gary after a water leak damaged the drywall in my garage. He responded very promptly to my request for a quote via email, and also to subsequent emails. He arrived on time, and was courteous and professional. He did an excellent job, and was meticulous about clean up, leaving my garage cleaner than he had found it. His price was good, and he was honest with respect to his quote. When he was unable to finish the job on the second day as planned, he came on another day to finish the job and indicated that he would not charge me for the third day! I would not hesitate to hire him again for any handyman projects I have, and highly recommend him to others.

Thank you Karen. It's gratifying to receive a positive review from a discerning customer. I do my best to address your concerns, so that I can be trusted with this job, and with your future service requests.

More about Fixitgary.Com

Fixitgary.com is a member of the Association of Certified Handyman Professionals, and provides residential services such as: Furniture Assembly, TV Wall Mounting, Light Carpentry and trimwork, Minor Electrical and Plumbing, Fixtures, Shelf Installation, Kitchen and Bath caulking, Drywall repairs, Replace Screens, Replace Filters and Batteries, Hang mirrors and pictures, and lots of other items on your To-Do list.

Fixitgary.com offers quality Handyman Service in Markham, North York, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Newmarket, Stouffville, Uxbridge, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby.