Fixitgary.Com

Handyman Services

Reviews for Fixitgary.Com

5 reviews Whitby, ON

Caulking, Recaulking and misc.

I hired Gary because of the great reviews he got here, in the past we've hired handymen without seeing any reviews and regretted it sadly. Gary lives up to his reputation!

He was prompt in getting back to my many emails, with lots of detail and good suggestions. On site, he was friendly, courteous and meticulous with all the varied work we assigned. Most of it was caulking, roughly 25 windows, some of which he had to remove old caulk. He resealed 2 bathroom sinks, installed a door closer on one door...etc

All this and he even finished 1 hour ahead of schedule and did a great job with a bit less material than budgeted which helped make my cheque smaller! These days all of these attributes are rare!

Thanks Gary, we will call on you again and will recommend you to our friends and family!

Andy_Whitby

You are most welcome Andy, and it was great chatting with you about our mutual interest. I will be sure to check out the names you gave me when I have a little down time.
I appreciate the extensive review, and thank you in advance for the business that will certainly result from your effort.

Diane Pellerin from North York
Diane Pellerin from North York

Fitting patio desk tiles, bathroom recaulking and miscellaneous tasks

Gary was ponctual and very meticulously. I am very satisfied of the work he has done. And he invented ways around obstacles. I would not hesitate to recommend Gary. Well done!

Thank you Diane, and for mentioning I am inventive ! It certainly helps in this line of work, and I am sure other people will benefit from knowing that.

Kevin in Newmarket
Kevin in Newmarket
6 reviews Newmarket, ON

Drywall repairs, Bathroom re-caulking

After reading the reviews on Homestars we called Gary in to fix some drywall holes and re-caulk our bathroom and windows. We couldn't be happier. The repairs were done beautifully and within one day. We had no clean up at all after he was finished including the room where he repaired the ceiling drywall. We will be using Gary again and would recommend him to anyone.

Thank you Kevin. I find that in general, people are happy with my work, but only a few take the time to review it here. I'm always impressed when someone tells me they will, and then they do !

Jonathan from Aurora
Jonathan from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Handy Services

Gary was punctual, friendly and meticulous with the work he did around our property. We needed many things completed from outside lighting to deck work and Gary came through with flying colours. He was honest and cleaned up after every job which is hard to find these days. I was so pleased with his work I have already booked more hours with with and will certainly refer his name. Thanks Gary! 10/10! Jonathan

Thanks for those positive words Jonathan. Although I can't do every job imaginable, I always strive to do the best at what I can.

Karen from Whitby
Karen from Whitby
4 reviews Courtice, ON

Drywall repair

I hired Gary after a water leak damaged the drywall in my garage. He responded very promptly to my request for a quote via email, and also to subsequent emails. He arrived on time, and was courteous and professional. He did an excellent job, and was meticulous about clean up, leaving my garage cleaner than he had found it. His price was good, and he was honest with respect to his quote. When he was unable to finish the job on the second day as planned, he came on another day to finish the job and indicated that he would not charge me for the third day! I would not hesitate to hire him again for any handyman projects I have, and highly recommend him to others.

Thank you Karen. It's gratifying to receive a positive review from a discerning customer. I do my best to address your concerns, so that I can be trusted with this job, and with your future service requests.

Graham from Newmarket
Graham from Newmarket
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Bathroom renovation touch ups

Gary is professional, pays attention to detail, immaculate on his work detail and clean up. You want a job done right contact Gary. The work we had done was to complete some of the fine detail of a major renovation and install additional fixtures. I would definitely recommend Gary, give him a call, he is honest about what he can and cannot do

Thanks for the accolades Graham. With praise like that, there may be more lunches in my future - and thanks for lunch!

YK from Ajax
YK from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Small Reno Help

We wanted to hire someone to put casing and baseboards in our new basement. Gary was prompt, courteous, and professional throughout the entire project process, starting with returning my email right away. His quote was detailed and reasonable. He was punctual and very quiet while working; he also finished within the estimated time frame, and explained what he did in detail. The quality of the job was perfect.

We liked him so much that we hired him for another job (replacing and relocating some HVAC ducts on the basement ceiling) soon after the first one. Everything went well again. We highly recommend Gary for any small reno job you need a professional touch for!

Very much appreciated YK...your review is dangerously close to being better than my job ! Glad it's all done for the big day coming !

K.D from Markham
K.D from Markham

Caulking, exterior lights

I hired Gary through this site as he was the only one who got back to me promptly. Professional in his quote and his quality of work. I just told him what I needed done and he understood and got right to it. He cleaned up and even vacuumed. Now I am trying to think of other things he can do since I trust his work and his integrity. I will definitely be using him in the future for sure.

Appreciate your kind words Katherine. Hopefully we can find those parts for the other jobs that need doing.

V Burns from Newmarket
V Burns from Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Painting and Repairs

I hired Gary this spring to do painting and basic repair work in my house He was very professional--charged a fair price and did the work on time as promised. Gary was very polite and conscientious. I have no hesitation in recommending him to others.

Thanks V ! - nice of you to review work that was done earlier in the year. Appreciated.

brian  from Whitby
brian from Whitby
5 reviews Whitby, ON

kitchen reno

homestars.jpg Fixitgary.Com
416-276-4977
Box 64711 Unionville
L3R0M9

Gary did the install of our new counter top which involved dealing with some very old plumbing. He was prompt, efficient, tidy. Work came in on quote. Would hire Gary again.

Glad to be of service Brian - appreciate your review.

More about Fixitgary.Com

Fixitgary.com is a member of the Association of Certified Handyman Professionals, and provides residential services such as: Furniture Assembly, TV Wall Mounting, Light Carpentry and trimwork, Minor Electrical and Plumbing, Fixtures, Shelf Installation, Kitchen and Bath caulking, Drywall repairs, Replace Screens, Replace Filters and Batteries, Hang mirrors and pictures, and lots of other items on your To-Do list.

Fixitgary.com offers quality Handyman Service in Markham, North York, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Newmarket, Stouffville, Uxbridge, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby.