Edmonton Custom Closets

Bob and Mary-Jo B
Bob and Mary-Jo B
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Redesign walk trough closet

We had our walk through closet redesigned to become more efficient and provide more storage, Kieth did the design and Jorden the installation. We are extremely pleased with the results. The process was done quickly and any issues handled professionally to our satisfaction.

Thanks Bob for the great review. I really appreciate your business and review.

0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Mudroom custom shelves/cabinets/lockers

We are very happy with our new shelves, lockers and cabinets in our mudroom. Great quality and professional service. Staff were friendly and easy to work with. Addressed all of our questions and concerns in a timely manner. We would definitely recommend Edmonton Custom Closets to others and looking forward to using them for more projects in the future!

Thanks for the great review Maureen, you too were a treat to work with!

Walk in closet

One day install. High quality. No probs. Friendly easy to work with. Loving the organization.

Thanks A D for the wonderful review. I'm really glad you are "loving the organization"

Catherine in Edmonton
Catherine in Edmonton

Kitchen Cupboards; Living Room and Dining area; Garage; Pantry; Walk in Closet

Still hoping that Keith will return to fix damage done to the Living Room; Dining Area; Garage cupboards and storage that occurred during installation.

A couple of the Garage doors also remain unfinished. Whereas other doors are now discolored after a very short time.

Some other outstanding issues around the Living Room and Dining areas requires completion and filler is now required for chips and damage to some of the installed product itself and other things that include a brand-new Sony TV that became a casualty of the installation process, alongside damage to several house walls that require repair and repainting.

Still waiting too for the pictures that have been used without my permission and added to the Edmonton Custom Closets Website for the specific reason that if one were able to take a closer look at the work in my Home, they would find the aforementioned chips; scratches and damages as some of these attached sample pictures make clear.

All things considered, I recommend Edmonton Custom Closets for the Bedroom Walk in Closet which, evidently, is the basis for the business and what Keith should most likely stick to, especially if Marshall is not around to assist.

In summary, everything started out well with Marshall and Keith.
Unfortunately, things didn't end up so well with Keith’s Son Scott standing in for Marshall mid-way through the project.

Many days were ‘hit and miss’ with difficulties between Father and Son that resulted in unwelcome stress and time delays that were invoiced, resulting in a shocking final tally somewhere in the region of $45,000.

I was also very disappointed to discover at the end of the project that I was paying $100 per hour which was not declared up front and is most definitely not warranted either for the work itself (some of which Keith was learning along the way such as the Garage; Kitchen; Living Room and Dining Room installation) or as a result of the on-site personality clash and internal company difficulties.

Since I was able to provide the contacts for Keith to access the already existing product used in my newly built Town House and also able to provide pictures of what was to be installed from my own research, it should never have turned out the way it did.

Or indeed the final cost it did.

Incidentally, there was some sort of possible 25% mark up which added costs of thousands of dollars.

Had I known or had this been discussed, I would have just made the call to my own contacts.

Such sharp business practice left a bad taste in my mouth.

Opportunist at best and charlatan at worst one might say. I am - as yet - undecided.

Some very hard lessons learned including advice and suggestions from others that I overpaid but was under delivered.

Attached are some photos and a break down of costs.

Final suggestions would be to have a written contract and some sort of guarantee for the work and workmanship.

We did 25 individual jobs for this client in her home, over a long term. Totaling $48,000.00

We did do our best to go above and beyond our usual scope in order to make sure she was satisfied with all our work; she was extremely happy until one day she decided she only wanted to pay $ 44,000.00. At this point I had no choice but to stop all work until it was agreed that the outstanding balance was to be paid. That agreement was not reached so therefore, Edmonton Custom Closets has decided no longer to work with this client.

To the reader, if there are any questions regarding this review, please do not hesitate to call us at (780) 278-1984. Or please read the 15 other Homestar reviews.

Regards,
Keith and the Edmonton Custom Closets Team

Great Service

Keith was the easiest man to work with. Super friendly, easy to talk to and work with. He made choosing Edmonton Custom Closets over the other ones thoughtless. Product looked great and I couldn't be happier with both my new office and closet.

Library/Den Upgrade & Shoe Racks

Keith (ECC) provided a wide range of library and office workspace designs, materials and colors. I was quite impressed with his computer aided designs (where we could make real-time changes) and professional delivery on-spec on-time. Excellent work.

Thanks for the great review, I hope you enjoy your home office.
Keith

Mud Room

Great customer service, Keith measured and quoted on site. Fair pricing, quality work (attention to detail). Good selection of colors, quick delivery-ordered and installed within three weeks. Would definitely recommend!

Thank you for your review it was fun to do your Mudroom

Closet Organizer

I found Keith to be professional, efficient, and accommodating. I was pleased with the installation and the product. I would highly recommend his services to anyone looking for closet organizers or other storage options!

Thanks Doug, I really appreciate your review. Enjoy your closets!

Wine and wardrobe installation in Edmonton
Wine and wardrobe installation in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Wine cabinet and wardrobe installation

The work done was very professional and cost reasonable.
The time promised was accurate and cabinets turn out fantastic and as expected.
Overall very pleased with Edmonton Custom Closets.
Would not hesitate to use them again.

Hi Amy
Thank you for the review and your hospitality, I look forward to possibly working with you again.

Victor in Toronto
Victor in Toronto

Job well done.

Keith and Scott were quick, efficient, clean and professional. Demolition patch and paint one day and then return the following day for installation of three small custom closets. pictures are of small hallway pantry, foyer and bedroom closets Before & After.
Happy Customer.

Thanks Victor for the great review. It's always fun to create useful solutions with limited space. Thanks again!

More about Edmonton Custom Closets

Notice: During the COVID-19 pandemic, Morton Carpentry Complete Home Renovations is operational during this time for all your needs. We are able to provide quotations and estimates through virtual consultation and through the practice of social distancing.

Edmonton Custom Closets is a small company set up to serve our customers on a one to one basis. The company is owned and operated by one man. Keith does all the design, measuring and installations. He will organize your reach-in closets, walk-in closets, pantry, laundry room, home office or garage storage.

Keith will personally come to your home at no charge or obligation and discuss your wants, needs and desires.
Once a design and price is agreed upon then he will return at a later date to do the installation. You only deal with one person so nothing is lost in translation.

Edmonton Custom Closets will do installations from the smallest of reach-in closets to every room in your home.

A few reasons to select Edmonton Custom Closets are:
Personalized one to one service/
Custom designed closet organizer systems created for your needs and built for function and style/
Strong, durable construction utilizing ¾ boards for maximum strength/
Best melamine available in numerous wood grain finishes or basic white/
Wide selection available of door and drawer fronts/
Wall or floor mounted systems/
Accessories available for all your personal desires/
So contact Edmonton Custom Closets today for that no-obligation consultation.
Contact 780-278-1984

We service all the Edmonton and surrounding areas.

Winner 5 years in a row of the Consumers Choice Award for Closet Organizers.

Check out our social media!
Instagram: @edmontoncustomclosets