Superior Closets & Mirrors Ltd.

Closet & Storage Solutions
HomeStars  >  Closet & Storage Solutions in Markham  >  Superior Closets & Mirrors Ltd.

Reviews for Superior Closets & Mirrors Ltd.

My built in closet dream came true!

Superior Closets & Mirrors Ltd.
905-669-8280
124 Connie Cres, Unit 17
Vaughan
L4K 1L3

Joseph came to our downtown Toronto house to help us figure out how to organize our stuff. It had been my dream to install built ins for many years, but the cost always put me off. But this summer we decided we had to find a way to manage a downtown row house with 3 teenage boys. Our house is 110 years old and nothing is even or level. Joseph had some great ideas of what we could do, and he listened to our needs. He accounted for a cat litter box and various old vents that needed to remain exposed. Everything about Superior Closets was professional, from booking our installation dates, getting the work done on time, and the installer did a great job. Our quality of life at home is vastly improved. We are all so happy! Thank you Joseph and Superior Closets!

Thank-you very much for the kind words and great review, it was out pleasure working on your project!

Shoukry & Wendy in Vaughan
Shoukry & Wendy in Vaughan

Large bedroom closet

We had a second set of closets installed by Superior Closets last year and ,once again, they did an outstanding job. Everything was done according to our agreement and we couldn’t be happier with the result.We highly recommend Joseph & Superior Closetsto anyone who has a need for genuinely “Superior” closets, as their name implies.

Shoukry & Wendy

Good Afternoon Shoukry and Wendy,

Thank you for the amazing review about our work and our company. We're so happy that Joseph was able to provide you with the best possible storage solutions for your home. We hope you enjoy your new closets now and for many years to come.

mboto
mboto

Closet Remodel & Organization

My husband and I decided it was time to organize our walk-in closet and went through Home Stars. Based on the great reviews, we pursued Superior Closets. We called them and Joseph came out to look at our space. We identified our needs and worked together with Joseph to come up with a his/hers closet that maximizes our space. We are absolutely thrilled with the design, reasonable price and professionalism of Joseph and the team. We enjoyed the entire experience from start to finish.
Mona

Hi Mona,

Thank you for the outstanding review about our services and products. We're so happy that Joseph was able to provide you with the best possible storage solutions for your home. We hope you enjoy your new closets now and for many years to come.

We look forward to working with you on your next projects!

Lucy in North York
Lucy in North York

New Dressing Room

I converted my second bedroom to a dressing room. Yair did a fantastic job designing exactly what I wanted and working within my budget. The dressing room looks fantastic and I highly recommend Superior Closets.

Hi Lucy,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are very happy that you are happy! We hope you enjoy your new dressing room! If you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact us.

GreeneMay
GreeneMay

Beautiful Shades

Last year Superior Closets designed and built new closets for our condo. We were very happy with their work and contacted them again to buy balcony door shades from them. Yair spent time with us helping us select the material and right amount of opacity for the Hunter Douglas roller shades. They were expertly installed earlier this week. We are very happy with the results.

Hi GreeneMay,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We very much appreciate your continuous business and support. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sergio in Toronto
Sergio in Toronto

Master Bedroom Built-in Wall Unit

We have been once again amazed by the quality, attention to detail, and overall commitment of Superior Closets. After several excellent experiences with them over the years, we asked Joseph for ideas on how to approach our needs for a built-in unit that would contain clothes, gym equipment, and a large TV. His design and delivered product exceeds our very high expectations; he even accommodated an adjustment to the originally installed product to contemplate a need we hadn't originally thought about.
Once again, we are extremely happy with our experience with Superior Closets. We strongly recommend them to anyone considering their services.

Hi Sergio,

Thank you for choosing us for your project and thank you for the outstanding review about our services and products. We're are very happy that we were able to provide you with the best possible storage solutions for your home. We hope you enjoy your new closets now and for many years to come.

jan in Mississauga
jan in Mississauga
1 review Burlington, ON

Closet

This is the second time we have done business with Superior Closets and I can't say enough great things about them. Joseph visited soon after we spoke to look at our odd shaped very empty closet and provided drawings and a quote the next day. He came up with a great design to give us the most storage possible in the space that we had to work with. Once we gave him the go ahead he scheduled our installation for only 8 days later! Unbelievable - the other companies I had spoken to had 6-8 week wait times. Our new closet was installed today and we LOVE it. The installer Chris was efficient and respectful of our home. He completed the work faster than we had expected and did a fantastic job. Throughout the process Kate at the office let me know how and when things would work and answered any questions I had. Everyone involved in the process was a pleasure to work with and the end product is perfect. In short we couldn't be happier, and will definitely be calling Joseph again for our future closet/storage needs.

Hi Jan,

Thank you for the outstanding review and your kind words about our services, products and staff. We're so happy that we were able to provide you with the best possible storage solutions for your home. We hope you enjoy your new closets now and for many years to come. It was truly a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you on your next projects!

Marc in Toronto
Marc in Toronto

Walk-in Closets

I don't do this often but I feel compelled to because of the exceptional service and professionalism I received from Joseph (Superior Closets). I received Joseph's number from a guy at work (referrals are the best). After discussing with Joseph over the phone, I realized he had a very high level/standard of customer service/care. This was further solidified in when he came to our house for a consultation. Joseph only put forth his opinion after listening to what my wife and I really wanted. He is extremely flexible to work with (not all companies are). Within a couple of weeks, the installer was at our home. The installer (William) was extremely professional, clean and efficient with his time. We are extremely happy with the work provided by Superior Closets and wouldn't hesitate to use them again or recommend them to friends and family! Joseph, it was truely a pleasure working with you.

Hi Marc,

Thank you for the amazing review about our work, our company and our installer. We're so happy that Joseph was able to provide you with the best possible storage solutions for your home. We hope you enjoy your new closets now and for many years to come.

Jack Hasserjian from Richmond Hill
Jack Hasserjian from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Closet organizers for entire house

After 10 years in our home we decided to invest some money to help upgrade the interior. The first on our list was closet organizer for all the closets in the home. I looked on Homestars and expressed my interest in a quote. Yair was one of the first to respond and we arranged to meet at my home so he could look at the closets and provide suggestions. He arrived at our home and was very pleasant to deal with right from the get go. We walked through the closets and expressed what we wanted to see as a finished product and he made suggestions along the way. He made an excellent suggestion for my mud room which we did not do at this time but will definitely be considering later on down the road. He did not pressure us at all to make a decision as I asked him to get back to me with drawings and a quote which he did in a couple of days. He and Kate were very accommodating in answering my questions and making changes as I reviewed. Yair even came out a second time to walk me through to help me visualize what the product would look like installed. Yair was a pro all the way. We scheduled the work which was done professionally and beautifully all in one day. Yair even let me borrow some portable racks to store my clothes on while the work was being done. My rule of thumb is to get three quotes for all work I do and price is not always a determining factor. Yair's price was fair however his professionalism and his expertise is what made me decide to go with him. I trust him completely and will be working with him again in the future for my mud room and for window coverings.

Hi Jack,

Thank you for the outstanding review about our services and products. We're so happy that Yair was able to provide you with the best possible storage solutions for your home. We hope you enjoy your new closets now and for many years to come.

We look forward to working with you on your next projects!

wanda - Beaches
wanda - Beaches

Fabulous Condo closets

Joseph was a pleasure to work with. His professional approach to the work and the excellent customer service made the whole process seamless from start to finish. I made some small adjustments for extra shoes (of course) and he accommodated them easily and didn't adjust the price at all.

I would highly recommend them and have, in fact, told some friends and family who will be using Superior closets. I couldn't be happier.

Hi Wanda,

Thank you for the outstanding review about our services and products. We're so happy that Joseph was able to provide you with the best possible storage solutions for your home. If you need anything at all, please do not hesitate to contact us!

the Superior Closets Team

More about Superior Closets & Mirrors Ltd.

Closet & Storage Solutions and Shutters and Blinds

Superior Closets, established in 1991, is a family owned busines catering to both the public and the interior design industry. Superior Closets specializes in the design and manufacturing of custom-made closet organizers/ cabinets as well as wall units and mirror doors in a variety of styles. Exclusive Hunter Douglas dealer. We provide Free Estimates, …