Superior Closets & Mirrors Ltd.

124 Connie Cres, Unit 17 Vaughan ON L4K 1L3
Closet & Storage Solutions
Superior Closets & Mirrors Ltd.

Best of 2019 winner 4 timesBest of 2019winner 4 times

Reviews for Superior Closets & Mirrors Ltd.

Al
Al
3 reviews Guelph, ON

Very happy with our closet organizer

My son’s closet shelves were starting to sag so I contacted a few companies through Home Stars to get quotes for a closet shelving organizer. Superior Closets was on my list and I could tell after talking to Joseph he knew how to look after his customers. Throughout the whole process he was always helpful, his price was competitive and he was able to accommodate our minor changes that we wanted. The installation of our closet organizer was very smooth and quick. I will definitely call Joseph again should I need another closet organizer. Highly recommend Superior Closets!

Thank you for a great review. It was our pleasure working with you .

samantha.gibbs in Toronto, Ontario
samantha.gibbs in Toronto, Ontario

3 Custom Closets & Upper Cabinet above Washer & Dryer

Superior Closet provided me great recommendations for my closets and mud room which gave me more space from what I had initially thought I wanted/needed. Their pricing and installation team are also amazing. I couldn't be more happy with the service or the product I received. I would highly recommend them - especially dealing with Joseph.

Norman & Samantha

Hi Norman and Samantha
It was a pleasure working with you . I am happy you like your new closets and unit .
Thank you for a great review.
Joseph

May in Toronto
May in Toronto

Built-in Closets

This is our second time working with Superior Closets. Joseph responded to our request quickly and came on site to discuss the design and installation. The install crew is professional and cleaned up after themselves. We had two built-in closets done, and they look very much as part of the wall and very sleek. The closets offer a lot of storage space and is well built. Joseph also offered to adjust rod height and/or supply extra shelves if we ever require, free of charge!

Hi May
Thank you for your repeat business. I wish you all the best in your new home.

Walk in Closet

I would highly recommend this company. The finished project turned out even better than i imagined and price was entirely reasonable. Product, service and installation were all excellent! Will definitely use them again!

Thank you for the great review and kind words.

Andrea B in York
Andrea B in York

Excellent closet organizers and basement cupboards

I have had this company do separate projects for me and both turned out on time, on budget and exceeded my expectations. Love that they build at their shop and then just show up and install efficiently.
I would recommend Superiour Closets wholeheartedly!

Hi Andrea
Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you . I hope you will enjoy your new built in . Joseph

Rhonda in Vaughan
Rhonda in Vaughan

Home Closets

I was extremely pleased with the professional service provided by Joseph and his installer. Joseph was able to get atleast 50% more useable closet space from his efficient designs. The turnaround time was quick, the installation was clean and the finished product was beautiful.

Have already recommended Superior Closets.

Hi Rhonda
I am happy to hear you are pleased with your new closets . Thank you for your business, and please let me know if you need anything else .

mlombardi29
mlombardi29

Closet installation

Had an excellent, professional interaction to begin with Joseph, and his team was equally helpful. The booking, drawing, and decision making was all as swift as the installation. Highly recommend.

Hi Michael
Thank you for the kind words and great review . It was a pleasure working with you .

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

Closet installation

Joseph and his team were accommadating and professional in helping us design our new closet. From the initial meeting to organizing and installing the closets, they are clearly experts every step of the way. We're super happy with our new closet and their great service!

Hi Adam
I would like to thank you for your business and support. It was a pleasure working with you .
Thank you for the great review .

Wendy Saleh in Burlington
Wendy Saleh in Burlington

Installing Closets

We are pleased to be able to write our third review for this company. Once again, Joseph, one of the owners, designed a closet to fit into one of our bedrooms to compliment the other one that he built in the same room in October, 2017. This time he suggested a different colour of wood to compliment the other one in the room. It works perfectly and creates a very dramatic effect!
The craftsman that Joseph sent to do the work was pleasant, hard-working and very skilled. He was also very respectful of us and our condo and was careful with our belongings and with making as little noise as possible and with cleaning up the clutter before he left.
We think that Joseph’s company is perfectly named as Superior Closets because that is exactly what you get... superior closets! We are thrilled with all three closet installations from Joseph and his team at Superior
Closets - they are unique to each room that they are in, the colours and stains blend perfectly and compliment each decor, and we have received many positive comments on them from family and friends.
We would not hesitate to recommend Joseph and Superior Closets to anyone who would like top quality closets!
Most sincerely,
Shoukry and Wendy

Hi Wendy & Shoukry,

Thank you again for the wonderful review! We're always happy to work with you and are so glad we can continue to provide you with the best service and solution for your home. We look forward to working with you in the years to come.

If you need anything at all, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Best Regards,
Superior Closets Team

Wendie in Toronto
Wendie in Toronto

Built in entrance nook

We were looking for a built in unit by the entrance nook to organize our shoes and other knick knack items, we decided to work with Superior Closets because of their high rating and close proximity to us. Joseph came to our house for the consultation and measurements, he provided the drawings and quote within a couple of days, he was very professional and patient with our many questions, he made time for us to visit their showroom to review the colors of the finish and hardware styles, and answered all of our questions to our satisfaction. On the day of installation, William was very efficient, he completed the job within a few hours and did a great job cleaning up the area. The build in unit was exactly what we had hoped for, the spacing of shelves within the unit was just the right amount for our shoes and knick knacks. We will definitely use Superior Closets again if we have other storage needs in the future.

Hi Wendy, Thank you very much for the excellent review. We're very happy to hear our hard work reflects our products. We look forward to working with you in the future!

More about Superior Closets & Mirrors Ltd.

Closet & Storage Solutions and Shutters and Blinds

Superior Closets, established in 1991, is a family owned busines catering to both the public and the interior design industry. Superior Closets specializes in the design and manufacturing of custom-made closet organizers/ cabinets as well as wall units and mirror doors in a variety of styles. Exclusive Hunter Douglas dealer. We provide Free Estimates, …