Fire & Water Damage Restoration

LC
LC
1 review , ON

Bathroom

Fantastic communication and workmanship! They did everything they said they would, in The timeline they said they would Highly recommend them!

Thank you very much for the opportunity to work in your home.

ekoppel
ekoppel
1 review Georgina, ON

Bathroom leak repair and new toilet installation and a major ceiling repair with stucco downstairs in the livingroom due to the leaking toilet .

L1N 5Z9

Excellent Work. Johnathan St.Aubin was terrific ! Friendly and Very professional. Used carpet protectors and everything was cleaned up after the job. Work was completed in a timely manner. Highly recommended.

We're glad to help out, thanks for the kind words.

Josh G.
Josh G.
1 review Claremont, ON

Natural disaster damage

L1N 5Z9

Exterior damage. Front gate crushed by a fallen tree. Multiple trees brought down in a storm

Thanks for the opportunity to do work at your home.

Rick f.
Rick f.
1 review Pickering, ON

Mould removal and water damage to basement

Friendly service and reliable. Their quote was very reasonable and they stayed on task with no hidden costs. I would recommend this company to friends in the future.

Thank you for the kind words Rick. We look forward to working with your friends and family in the future.

Monica and Kevin in Toronto
Monica and Kevin in Toronto

Basement water damage

L1N 5Z9

We were very happy with the service that Johnathan provided. He presents himself very professionally and is very thorough in the job that he does. He always called if he was going to be detained and would call to notify us when he would be arriving. He explained his plan and implemented it. Once the job was complete he ensured that everything was cleaned up. Johnathhan is very results driven and is an assets to his employer! Thank you Johnathan!

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work in your home.

Oluchi
Oluchi
1 review Whitby, ON

Water leak and mold in the basement

I had water leak into the basement from a backyard hose that was left on overnight. It created mold and an awful smell that made its way to the main level of the house. I called them after receiving a referral from someone who had previously used them. A gentleman named Johnathan came with another crew member the same day and started the work immediately. They were very professional and explained everything to me from start to finish. This particular job required complete carpet removal and mold remediation. They had to seal off the contaminated room so other parts of the house weren't affected. I am beyond thrilled with the results! It's as if the leak never happened. I would most definitely recommend them to others because they get the work done right at a reasonable price. I couldn't have asked for a better service. Thank you Restoration 1 Durham!

It was a pleasure working with you as we were glad to help out. Thanks for the kind words and honest review.

LC from Oshawa
LC from Oshawa
3 reviews , ON

Basement flood

We had a sewer pipe burst in our basement/flooding and called Restoration1 right away after reading their reviews on this site. I couldn't be happier with their work and trusted them every step of the way. They were professional, here when they said they would be here and kept me updated constantly, Kaz was friendly, approachable, and would even text me pictures of their progress while I was at work. They made a highly stressful situation so much better by reassuring me that all would be exactly how it was before the flood. Hopefully I won't need their help again but if I do I would use them again 100%!

We hope you don't need our services again but would be delighted to help out again should you need us.

dmichie
dmichie
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Basement flood

Restoration work from flood. Restored flooded basement took out damaged flooring. Cleaned up mess from flood.

Juliet. K.
Juliet. K.

Basement water damage/mold removal:

I want to that Jonathan for responding so quickly to my call on April 1, 2016. Even when he had already done a full days work. He was corteous, repectful and knowledgeable about what needed to be done and how to do it. My thanks also go to Irene and Kaz for coming wirh Jonathan the filling days to finish the job. They were all efficient and great people to bring into my home. Yes, I will definitely use this company again and refer them to my friends. Thank you for a job well done! :)

Katherine J.
Katherine J.
1 review Oshawa, ON

Bathroom mould clean up

Mould was cleaned up and dealt with no problem. Restoration 1 was very prompt, reliable, courteous and honest. They sent a tech named Johnny who was in charge of my project and made sure our home was safe for our family. Thanks guys

More about Restoration 1 Durham

At Restoration 1 Durham we specialize in water damage restoration services. We also offer mould remediation, fire and smoke clean up and storm response services. We take care of cleaning up any water leak with our extraction services and state of the art drying systems. We can help you to remove all the water from your carpets, floors, walls and furniture to restore your home or office to its original condition or even better. We perform restoration services for both residential and commercial properties. No job is too big or too small for us. Since we work with the insurance company, but not for the insurance company, our commitment is to you, the property owner and your needs. Restoration 1 will take complete care and guide you through the entire process of getting your property back to normal as quickly as possible.