Restoration 1 Durham

Dawn & Craig from Oshawa
Dawn & Craig from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Mold Removal and Repair

Upon the arrival of our new baby we needed to clean up the nursery quick! The Restoration 1 team were family friendly, knowledgeable and reasonably priced! Definitely a company we would use again and recommend to all our friends and family!

Andrew Paterson from Courtice
Andrew Paterson from Courtice
1 review Courtice, ON

Mould Remediation

We required Mould removed from our Attic as part of the sale of the House. We had 3 quotes for the work to be performed, after all quotes were in we decided on Restoration 1 based in Whitby Ontario. They were promt and provided all the services in an efficent and timely manner. Their staff were professional and caused minimal disruption while perform this work. I would highly recommend them to my friends and family

Nic from Whitby
Nic from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Mold and Mildew Removal

The young woman was very kind and understanding of my situation. She also informed me of all work that was going to be done before they began. Very respectful and friendly employees

Nathan from Oshawa
Nathan from Oshawa
1 review Peterborough, ON

Mold Damage

Very professional and clean they do excellent work . I would call them again in a heartbeat . They explained everything and why things had to be done the way that they were done . I could not have asked for a better crew to come and fix the mold problem .

Jack from WALLENSTEIN
Jack from WALLENSTEIN

Water damage repair

Professional, fast and courteous.
Hire these guys! All the people at Restoration One were available by phone
and/or answered emails in a timely manner. I hope we have more water damage...I miss those guys!

Georgina in Whitby
Georgina in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Basement Leak CleanUp and Rebuild

We had a ruptured pipe in our basement and it had caused water damage as well as some mould growth. Dorian and his crew were fantastic, they assessed the situation quickly, had the cleanup started and a plumber called at the word go. Their customer service was impeccable, they were always on time and explained everything. We also felt safe in the rest of the house with their use of an air filtration system and pet friendly cleaning products. The contractor that did the rebuild was also courteous and did a great job. Our basement is as good as new. I would highly recommend Restoration 1.

Devon Saunders from Ajax
Devon Saunders from Ajax

Attic Mould Remediation

When I called Restoration 1 Durham and they answered I knew that I had struck gold. The person was so pleasant and positive that I was in awe. Dorian and his team put the icing on the cake. They were very professional, empathetic, and patient. They provided knock-your-socks-off service and solved the problem.
My attic is now mould-free. Thanks Restoration 1 Durham!!

doug  from Scarborough
doug from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Bathroom water leak

Leak from the bathroom fan and the toilet stack from the roof. Remove ceiling , dry out and remove mold. Replace ceiling, affected attic insulation, repaint bathroom, replace tile flooring. Company was very professional, always on time and easy to deal with. Had it completed very quickly. Disruption to the rest of the house minimal. Would definitely use this company in the future.

Cheryl Thompson from Ajax
Cheryl Thompson from Ajax

Water loss

Upon calling Restoration 1, Dorion arrived within 20 minutes. He diagnosed our water loss and started immediately with the restoration. We are completely satisfied with the work completed in our home. Dorion has many great people working for him and we would recommend Restoation 1 to all our family and friends. A 10 out of 10 for this company!!!

Kim from Ajax
Kim from Ajax

flood disaster

During a rainstorm we had water coming up from from the drain in our basement. It had spread through our rec room and damaged our furniture and the carpet. I was frantic to try and and find someone to come and and help us with our situation. I went on google and just called the first number that popped up which happend to be Restoation 1 Durham. The gentleman that answered the phone was able to come right over which was a huge relief. They were very efficient and got the problem fixed and cleaned up the water and removed the furniture. I was greatful with level of professionalism and that fact that they dealt with the insurance company directly. Thanks to Dorian and his crew for turning a bad situation to a somewhat positive one so we could move on with our lives and put this disaster behind us.

It was truly a pleasure working with you and your family during your time of need. Homeowners like you make it easy for us to do our job and I'd like to say thanks on behalf of my team and myself for all your patience and cooperation. We hope to meet again but certainly not under those circumstances!

More about Restoration 1 Durham

At Restoration 1 Durham we specialize in water damage restoration services. We also offer mould remediation, fire and smoke clean up and storm response services. We take care of cleaning up any water leak with our extraction services and state of the art drying systems. We can help you to remove all the water from your carpets, floors, walls and furniture to restore your home or office to its original condition or even better. We perform restoration services for both residential and commercial properties. No job is too big or too small for us. Since we work with the insurance company, but not for the insurance company, our commitment is to you, the property owner and your needs. Restoration 1 will take complete care and guide you through the entire process of getting your property back to normal as quickly as possible.