Fire & Water Damage Restoration
111 Industrial Dr. Unit 25 Whitby ON L1N 5Z9

Reviews for Restoration 1 Durham

Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.

Two toilets overflowing and leaking into basement

We had a dinner party of 28 people on Wednesday night. After our guests left, we noticed around 9:45pm that both bathrooms on the ground floor were completely overflowing with toilet bowl dirty water onto the floors and into our basement storage and electrical panel room. It was a massive emergency. My plumber was able to get in touch with Restoration 1 as they offer 24/7 services. They had send our technician over in under a hour. Exactly as promised.
Our technician was professional, calm and logical. He was working till 3am trying to manage the water, smell and mess. HE NEVER EVER COMPLAINED. NOT EVEN ONCE. It did not matter that it was the middle of the night. He was professional and followed through with everything he said he would. We could not find the problem that evening so he was called back to the job the next morning when we had more water overflowing again on to the floor. It was a BIG mess and job for him. He worked all day after a very late night working (he probably got only 3 hours of sleep). His knowledgeability in his trade is what made me trust him. I would suggest Restoration 1 to anyone.

Thank you, it was a pleasure to assist in your time of need.

Basement restoration in Scarborough
Basement restoration in Scarborough

Restoration after a basement flood

Hilary came right away to assess our problem! She was very knowledgeable. She told us about vinyl plank flooring that is 100% waterproof. We will definitely buy this!
She sent 2 men to rip up the wet carpet and underlay. They took it away in their truck. They helped us to move some furniture. They sprayed the floor with an organic mold killer.
They cut out some of the drywall.
Hilary gave us the name of a person who could repair the drywall.

Happy to assist and it was great working with you.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

A god send

(905) 999-3690
111 Industrial Dr
Whitby
L1N 5Z9

I feel like there are no words appropriate enough to express how pleased I am with this company. Wow! They were on scene faster than I could dial the number. They were prepared with all tools needed to get the job done. The communication from beginning to end was unlike any company I've ever dealt with. Patient, kind, attentive, passionate, positive. This is the team!

I highly recommend them

Thank you very much for such a great review, we really appreciate it! We work hard to ensure that we provide our best when do what we love to do. We are happy it was reflected when assisting in your time of need.

Regards,

Lisa Ng
Lisa Ng
8 reviews Oshawa, ON

Mold removal

We had water damage in our basement. Natalie was amazing to work with. She was fast to response and could start work removing the mold immediately. That was important for us as we have small kids. Her quote was far better than the other 1 I got. It was 75% cheaper!!! The other company made it sound like my basement is a disaster and he needed an army to remove the mold in my basement. Natalie was honest and told us it looks worse than it actually was. She was amazing at taping up our basement, to contain the mold while she removed them. She's efficient, professional, friendly and a hard worker. Highly recommended. Thanks Natalie!

It was a pleasure doing work in your home, unfortunate we had to meet under those circumstances though. Thanks for the honest review and all the best in the future.

rosiescea
rosiescea

Wall removal

They were fast efficient and professional and especially friendly. Excellent at recommending another professional to address the cause of the leaking. Outstanding service thank you

Happy to help!

laura
laura

Water damage from bathroom

Very responsive calm and reassuring service - a very good firm! Sets you up with other suppliers for work they do not handle.

Thank you for the review Laura. Glad we were able to help.

luv_ya_56
luv_ya_56

Fridge supply line leakage

I called restoration 1 and johnathan came out to the call within an hour, as promised. Once he investigated the property he let me know what my best options were. We determined my coverage through the insurance company and they made sure that I had proper coverage before any work was completed. I personally wanted to thank johnathan for being so informative,punctual and professional. I would highly recommend their services

Simon in ??????????
Simon in ??????????

Attic inspection/mould removal

Restoration 1 responded very quickly to my concern about mould in my attic. Johnathan arrived within 30 minutes of my call, provided me with a full inspection of my attic, he came down and provided me pictures of the areas heavily affected. He thouroughly went over everything he was going to do and stuck to to the plan, it was a 3 day process, johnathan came by daily to moniture and answer any questions i had. I would refer this conpany to any of my friends and family! Free estimates and extremly professional service. Thank you Johnathan and your team at Restoration 1.

Glad we were able to help

ChevyP
ChevyP
2 reviews Port Perry, ON

Basement Leak/Mould

We moved into a new home and had a small basement leak that had been there for a while resulting in some mould that had started. Jonathan returned my initial call within a few hours providing me with a lot of information on that initial call. A couple of days later he was over to give me a quote and tell me the game plan. As soon as we approved the job he made the time for us and was over to take care of our issue. Jonathan was always on time, and in constant contact providing updates. Super professional, courteous and friendly service. Thanks Restoration 1 Durham for helping to keep our family safe!

It was truly a pleasure working with you, best of luck in the future and enjoy your beautiful home.

More about Restoration 1 Durham

At Restoration 1 Durham we specialize in water damage restoration services. We also offer mould remediation, fire and smoke clean up and storm response services. We take care of cleaning up any water leak with our extraction services and state of the art drying systems. We can help you to remove all the water from your carpets, floors, walls and furniture to restore your home or office to its original condition or even better. We perform restoration services for both residential and commercial properties. No job is too big or too small for us. Since we work with the insurance company, but not for the insurance company, our commitment is to you, the property owner and your needs. Restoration 1 will take complete care and guide you through the entire process of getting your property back to normal as quickly as possible.