Restoration 1 Durham

Best of 2017 winner 2 timesBest of 2017winner 2 times
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Restoration 1 Durham

Basement sewage backup!!!

Right before Christmas, there was a sudden sewer back up in our basement. the entire basement was soaked in inches of water. After calling the insurance company to file a claim, we still needed to clean up the mess. Recommended by a friend, we called Restoration 1 for help. Restoration 1 was able to send people over right away. After assessing the damage, a plan was put into place to remove all the contents that were affected by the backup, prevent mold, and rebuild. Restoration 1 was professional, efficient, patient, answered all my questions, and followed up with my insurance company for me, so I could get back to preparing for the holidays with my family. I would recommend Restoration 1 to anyone looking for quality work, with quality staff!!

Thank you for the kind words Mrs. J, you and your family were a pleasure to work with. I couldn't imagine spending Christmas any other way!

djsmooth44 in Courtice
djsmooth44 in Courtice
1 review Courtice, ON

Flooded Basement

Dorian and Johnny arrived on time and were very friendly. They clearly outlined what they would be doing and why it needed to be done. They were very competent while performing work on my property and I would definitely recommend Restoration1 Durham to anyone experiencing water damage.

Dawn K.
Dawn K.
5 reviews Whitby, ON

Garage Ceiling Leak

This company was recommended to me by a trusted source. Dorian came over very quickly to assess the damage. Dana & Kaz worked quickly and efficiently to cut and remove a section of drywall & wet insulation from the ceiling. They set up a dehumidifier and air scrubber which they left running in my closed garage for 4 days to deal with the humidity and mould spores. They applied disinfectant, then a specialized mould wash followed by a final sealant. The process took just under a week. They were prompt & courteous. I would happily recommend their services.

patty from Whitby
patty from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

mould

I called Restoration 1 Durham in June to provide an estimate for a suspected mould problem in my basement. Within the hour a representative was there. Johnathan came with a comfortable greeting and informed me of all precautions to take in the case and provided and organized and honest estimate. i had the work done within two days and could go back to living in my home. Restoration 1 Durham has an exellent oragnized crew and definitely would recommend them to everyone!!

Timmone from Pickering
Timmone from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

water removal and home restoration

Our Laundry room tub overflowed while I was downstairs doing a few things. I didn't know what to do. There was water everywhere! I called restoration1. They over the phone guided me on what to do, while someone was already on their way to help. Before I knew it. The carpet was ripped out, I had water extractors in the home. (I forgot to mention that this was all happened on a sunday at about 10pm) . Once everything was approved by our insurance. They had my home back to its original state within a few short days. These guys are amazing! They do quality work.

I would recommend them to anyone!

Amie from Pickering
Amie from Pickering

mould removal and renovations

After we found mould growing through the wall, we contacted Restoration1. They were attentive and efficient to our needs. Once they removed the mould and repaired the damage another team with Restoration1 came in and did some renovations for us. We would recommend Chris and other members of Restaration1. We were very impressed with there overall service and would use them again. They were professional and flexible to our needs.

Julie from Ajax
Julie from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Attic leak

Thank you so much to Dorian and his amazing team. I had a leak about a year ago, the builder came out to fix the issue as its a new home. About a year later the same leak occurred, I then realized the builder never really found the issue. Thank you to Restoration 1 for finding the problem and fixing it permanently, they were there quickly and worked efficiently, I recommend Restoration 1 for any leaks.

Joe Smith in Toronto
Joe Smith in Toronto
2 reviews ,

Basement Restoration

After showering one morning in August, went down to basement to find sewage water backed up.

I contacted Restoration 1 Durham and they immediately arrived to start removing soiled carpeting and salvaging beautiful wood side paneling.

They then completed the renovation including installation of new carpeting in a very timely and professional manner. I had no issues with Restoration 1 Durham at any point during the project.

Chris from Pickering
Chris from Pickering

Mold remediation

Dorian and his team were outstanding. They were honest, extremely competent, professional and very efficient. I would have complete confidence to recommend them to anyone I know. Thank you Restoration 1.

T. Sivapragasam from Scarborough
T. Sivapragasam from Scarborough
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Remediation work

Called the company based on previous review. The work estimate and the actual work was done to our timeline. The actual work was superbly conducted in very professional mannger. Would recommend to anyone. Dorian and Dana are great asset to the commpany.

More about Restoration 1 Durham

At Restoration 1 Durham we specialize in water damage restoration services. We also offer mould remediation, fire and smoke clean up and storm response services. We take care of cleaning up any water leak with our extraction services and state of the art drying systems. We can help you to remove all the water from your carpets, floors, walls and furniture to restore your home or office to its original condition or even better. We perform restoration services for both residential and commercial properties. No job is too big or too small for us. Since we work with the insurance company, but not for the insurance company, our commitment is to you, the property owner and your needs. Restoration 1 will take complete care and guide you through the entire process of getting your property back to normal as quickly as possible.