Western Moving and Storage

Moving & Storage
11516 - 163 Street Edmonton AB T5M 3T3
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Edmonton  >  Western Moving and Storage
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Western Moving and Storage

Carol G.  from Edmonton

Assisted Review

My move took place in two phases, the first day involved Western Moving & Storage packing and loading the majority of my belongings and taking them to Nanaimo to be stored until furtherance to Parksville. The second day Western Moving & Storage moved the remainder of my goods locally within Edmonton. My move was the best I’ve ever had, thanks to Bruce and the boys. And I’ve moved a lot! I mentioned several times over the course of the two days, how glad I was to have chosen Western Moving & Storage. I have already recommended them to a few people.

Tim & Kathleen J.  from Calgary

Assisted Review

Western Moving & Storage was wonderful to work with. All of their staff were friendly, helpful, and prompt to respond on all issues. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family to use on their next move or relocation!

Jane E. from Edmonton

Assisted Review

Moving is stressful for me, especially moving across the country for a promotion into a province that I had never been to before, with no one I knew in it. Western Moving made it easy for me – it was so stress-free and the movers were fantastic! Even when my goods were placed in the Western Moving & Storage facility for a short stay I received excellent service throughout the entire process. For my move out of storage, the Western Moving team were friendly, efficient, and really made the entire experience very comfortable. I will certainly recommend Western Moving & Storage to anyone looking for a wonderful customer experience, so thank you.

Alana from Edmonton

Assisted Review

I have been thrilled with all of the service I have received from the Western Moving & Storage team. Ted has been amazing, patient, and an excellent resource for guiding me through my move to the U.S. Tatum has been outstanding! We have both appreciated her quick responses and willingness to go out of her way to accommodate us and provide us with all of the information we have requested in a very timely manner! The Western Moving packing crew was thorough and an absolute delight to talk to! I appreciated Bruce and his team of Gail, Zach, and Lucas. They worked around my schedule and were friendly, kind, and respectful of my home and contents. In visiting with my moving crew, I learned you are an inclusive employer. As someone who has dedicated my career to supporting the inclusion of individuals with disabilities, I was ecstatic. When I spoke to Ted about it, he was humble and told me he does it because it's the right thing to do. You have an extraordinary company and we are so thrilled with our choice! Your team is top notch!!

Glen & Ruth from Edmonton

Assisted Review

For our local move within Edmonton, we found all the packers, movers, and unpackers to be very efficient and organized. Zach and Jeff packed and moved the library; Trent, McCoy, Gail and Brian packed the house, and Brian and Ameen unpacked the library and the rest of the boxes on May 14th and 15th. Bruce Gordon was in overall charge.

All the movers did a good job; Bruce and Brian in particular. Those two are obviously very experienced and were very helpful, particularly Bruce in helping Glen to arrange the furniture, place mats underneath things, and generally making sure all went smoothly. He was also concerned to leave a comfy chair for me at the house, as I needed frequent rest breaks for my back. Brian unpacked very efficiently, and put away my crystal and china as well, which was very much appreciated.

I think unpacking and shelving the library would have gone better had the men who packed done the unpacking and shelving. Ameen was very pleasant, and obliging, and asked a lot of questions (a good thing), but it was very obvious he was new to the moving business, and the books did not all go on the proper shelves (a project for me for the winter & not a major complaint).

Overall, we were very impressed with how smoothly the move went. There were very minor damages to a door and frame at the house, one plastic paper tray was broken, and a major scratch put on an oak chest (Carol is looking after the repair), but we would certainly recommend Western Moving to anyone who asked us.

Thank you to Tatum, Janice, Ted and all the movers who made moving more bearable.