Western Moving and Storage

Moving & Storage
11516 - 163 Street Edmonton AB T5M3T3
HomeStars  >  Cabinetry & Millwork in Edmonton  >  Western Moving and Storage   >  Wonderful Customer Experience
Jane E. from Edmonton

11516 - 163 Street
Edmonton
AB
T5M3T3

Moving is stressful for me, especially moving across the country for a promotion into a province that I had never been to before, with no one I knew in it. Western Moving made it easy for me – it was so stress-free and the movers were fantastic! Even when my goods were placed in the Western Moving & Storage facility for a short stay I received excellent service throughout the entire process. For my move out of storage, the Western Moving team were friendly, efficient, and really made the entire experience very comfortable. I will certainly recommend Western Moving & Storage to anyone looking for a wonderful customer experience, so thank you.

Job Price