Const 'N' Clean

139 Yorkville Avenue Old Toronto ON M5R1H5

Reviews for Const 'N' Clean

tanz from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

I paid for the services, but never received the service. I have been stood up twice by cost'n'clean after written confirmation of appointments, no apologies. They have had "change in management" as their excuse when I was unable to get a hold of them over phone or e-mail for several weeks. It is very frustrating when you work full time on a busy schedule (which is why you would get a cleaning service in the first place), and then take time off to stay home for the cleaners, and nobody shows up, doesn't answer the phone, no response to e-mails. Never able to leave voice messages. A few months later they eventually changed their tune to start adding a surcharge when I tried to book again. Refused to give a refund. Tells me I can either re-book an appointment or sell my voucher. I opted to sell, but haven't heard back from them since Aug 2013. It had been months of back-and-forth communication before that, and no result. I finally just had to call it quits and lose the $40 I paid DealGetters. I don't know if anyone actually had received any services from these people. I don't think this a legitamate company.

Leanne Loewen from North York
4 reviews North York, ON

I bought a voucher for this using Living Social. In the beginning it was almost impossible to book an appointment because sending an e-mail took almost 2 weeks before you would get a reply and they were booking 2--4 weeks in advance. Finally they added an online booking feature which i used. I booked for June 7th (on April 16th) and received an e-mail from them on April 29th saying it was confirmed. They didn't show up. i didn't hear from them and couldn't get a hold of them yesterday when i tried to confirm they were coming. I definitely don't recommend dealing with this company even if you are getting a discount deal.