Master Kleen Inc

Toronto ON M1W 2L4

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Master Kleen Inc

Vacant condo cleaning

This company was highly recommended by a colleague and Bill saved the day by fitting my client in last minute for a move in clean. I was surprised that they included the windows, it’s a corner unit so cleaning them really improved the look of the space. They quoted a competitive price and did a better job than any company I have hired, I am a Realtor and have hired several companies in Toronto. I would not hesitate to book them again, thanks for your fantastic work!

Thank you very much for your great review, have a wonderful day and enjoy our cleaning services!

Audrie
Audrie

I’m going to use them again

I cannot thank Bill enough for making our new home amazing after we moved in. We originally booked another cleaner and they screwed up the dates they promised us. After floundering last minute, Bill was able to show up on on the exactly as promised and ready to go.

They cleaned top to bottom for us... the prior owners weren’t terrible but there were clearly mildew growing terribly in the bathrooms, brown hand prints every switches, food or something spatters on walls, and generally a lot of dust. It wasn’t clean.

When we arrived, the place was spotless. We were incredibly happy that we’re considering them come back every season to just deep clean for us. They’re great, considerate, and very helpful. Hire them!

Hi Audrie thank you so much for your great review Hope our high-quality service will bring you a pleasant experience.

Dénes in Fredericton
Dénes in Fredericton
1 review Beaver Dam, NB

Window Cleaning

We are returning customers at least once a year .
The service is always excellent, Ben and the lady who is working with are doing a fantastic and efficient job.
Definitely we will recommend their service to our Family and Friends.

Thank you so much Andrew for your great review of Masterkleen cleaning services. We can't thank you enough for your kind words and we truly appreciate you having chosen us as your service provider. Masterkleen because time is precious

Gowtham
Gowtham

Excellent and Prompt Service

I hired Bill and his crew in March 2021 to deep clean my new house including carpet wet wash. They arrived on time on the day of cleaning and started the work immediately. They did a thorough job and covered all areas of the house as promised and completed the work on time. All the crew members were very polite and friendly. I'd definitely recommend them for any of your cleaning requirements. They far exceeded my expectations.

Thank you so much for your review of Masterkleen cleaning services. It was our pleasure to service your cleaning needs and we very much appreciate the flying recommendation. Masterkleen,because time is precious

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

House Cleaning

The cleaners were hired to clean up after the previous tenants of a rental property. We took the ‘full deep cleaning package’ and we were disappointed because after moving in we realized they completely rushed through the job. The surfaces and walls were not cleaned as requested. They didn’t clean the blinds and vacuum, mop and dust the stairs. They also didn’t clean the fans as requested either. They did not clean behind all of the appliances as they said they would and still walked away with the full agreed upon rate that covered those things. The agreed upon rate included both their full list and these add-ons. Upon arriving, the cleaner said it would be additional to do these things. Unfortunately, I don’t think I can recommend this service.

Thank you for your comments. However, we cannot accept it based on reviewing the authentic situations before and after cleaning. All pictures were already taken by our service team. We will send pictures through phone Message to you. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
In addition, please do not hesitate to discuss face-to-face with our service team for any concerns when you check the result. Our purpose is to provide professional work, as well as the efficient communication.
Thank you for your business. Hope you live happily in your rental house.

Nice, easy to deal with, great value and great work!

Got the crew to clean our condo to prepare for sale. Carpet steaming and full move-out package, really nice people, fair, easy to work with and accommodating! Would do business again, highly recommend.

Thank you so much for the amazing review, feedback and thank you so much for the business. We are so glad to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future.

elsielee77 in Ottawa
elsielee77 in Ottawa

They are the masters of cleaning

We had to have our rental house cleaned after tenants moved out. We're so glad we found Master Kleen Inc.! Bill is a pleasure to work with. Prompt replies, get to the point and easy to communicate with about the job we needed done.

We hired Master Kleen to do deep cleaning including carpet cleaning - Bill and the team did a superb job cleaning the house.

So glad we went with Master Kleen!

Move in Cleaning

Bill and his team came to my house for a move in cleaning referred to by my realtor and they were very thorough and easy to book. I would definitely recommend his services and use him again.

Merry Christmas and happy new year!

Jing in Toronto
Jing in Toronto

Entire house cleaning

Incredible team, very efficient, professional, as well as kind and very easy to communicate with. To my surprise, my house is now like brand new and shining everywhere. Highly recommended.

Thank you for the great review, Hope to see you again soon.
www.Masterkleeninc.ca

Trevor
Trevor

Interior Residential Cleaning

As REALTORS® we often find a need to do a deep clean on a property before it is listed for sale and this was the case once again.

Bill and his Team were very responsive, professional and courteous and completed the job when promised.
We have had many cleaners in the past, but Master Kleen will be our preferred Vendors for cleaning going forward!

Great work ethic...great results!

Thank you so much for your review of Masterkleen cleaning services. We can't thank you enough for your kind words and we truly appreciate you having chosen us as your service provider. Masterkleen because time is precious
www.Masterkleeninc.ca

More about Master Kleen Inc

MasterKleen Inc is here to help. Our professional cleaning team will provide you with an excellent cleaning experience. The services we provide are: Window Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Move In or Move Cleaning, Deep cleaning, Post Construction cleaning and more. Contact us today to schedule your appointment. We look forward to working with you.