Smart Home Works

Toronto ON M3B 2R7
Owner/Manager
Customer Service [Full profile]
A poor reputation means there has been review tampering or a company request to remove a review.

Reviews for Smart Home Works

Stu-Chang in Toronto

We have had the same furnace for over 14 years and a hi-efficiency furnace was becoming a must. The fact that we can save energy while also saving money made getting an upgrade a nobrainer.

My wife and I are 100% satisfied with the installer who came to our house. He put out tarps to walk on, he called to ask where he should park before turning off the engine.

After I found them on Facebook and called the number on there, a Smart Home Works installer came and installed our new hardware - all within 7-ish hours. Smart Home Works' representative let us know that another technician will come at this time, next year, in order to change our filter and clean the hardware and allow it to work as quietly and efficiently as it does today.

Stuart

Stuart,

Thank you very much for your Smart Home Works review. It is very much appreciated! Please don't hesitate to contact us for any HVAC needs!

salahmuhibissa in Toronto

The Sales rep knew what questions to ask so the technicians came the next day with the right equipment and were ready for the job.
It took almost 5 hours but the furnace works very well and the thermostat is set up with y phone so that i can edit the temperature from work or on the road. They didnt ask for anything, not even water.
Very patient and polite. I recommend to anyone!

Job Price

Thank you Mr. Issa, we appreciate the time you took to let everyone know about your great experience with Smart Home Works!!

Smart Home Works technicians did a spectacular job. Now that our new furnace and air conditioner are installed we are much more comfortable in our home and our energy bills have gone down a lot.

I like using the smart thermostat app too. It lets me change the temperature at home from anywhere so we can go away without having to think about our home wasting energy.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your testimonial. Glad to hear you are saving money on your energy costs!

mong1963
1 review Barrie, ON

Assessed whether or not the home qualified for an upgrade based on age and efficiency criteria. Passed assessment and installed a new furnace, A/C and Nest thermostat. Installation of furnace vents was complicated due to finished basement ceiling. Technicians routed with a longer run as a better and less damaging installation. Job completed and systems successfully running well. Both furnace and A/C are very quiet.

Job Price

Thank you for letting us know how we were able to help. We are looking forward to seeing you again for your annual tune up!

stevens_adam
1 review Milton, ON

They were very professional and had me review all aspects before leaving. I have already recommended them to others

Job Price

Thank you very much for your referral. As always, please don't hesitate to contact us for any questions or concerns pertaining to your HVAC system.

Francisco in Scarborough

I had a bad experience with my unit because of a problem with the gas. It got frozen four times in less than two months. However, when Brian took care of our case, he did follow up until the problem was completely solved in 24 hours.

Review has 1 previous version
Kate M.
2 reviews Aurora, ON

My old furnace just stopped heating at some point (it was 23 y.o.), so I had no choice but replace it. I actually asked my neighbors who installed their furnace and they recommended Smart Home Works. I called them and scheduled for next day. The tech showed up right in time, was polite and friendly. He checked my furnace, and confirmed that it's completely dead. Whole replacement process took around 6 hours, and I didn't see the guy until he finished. He was working in the basement and didn't bother anyone. Overall I've got positive impression of the company and technician.

CoryandBruce from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Eco Energy provided a no worry oil to gas furnace conversion for us.
They helped to schedule the new gas line and meter with enbridge.
Once enbridge finally got around to installing the new gas line, we informed Eco Energy we were now ready to proceed. The Eco Energy furnace tech's arrived when promised and completed the work within 5 hours. This included removal of the old furnace and oil tank!
The cost was as negotiated with no surprises.

More about Smart Home Works

Smart Home Works provides leading heating and cooling equipment to homeowners. We are one of the fastest growing HVAC providers in North America. Our mandate is to provide homeowners with the smart way to heat and cool their homes.