You Move Me Toronto/Gta

Giving Back Award winner 2 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 2 times

Reviews for You Move Me Toronto/Gta

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Cleaning out basement for reno

Second time using You Move Me. Another great experience. Robyn and his team were considerate, friendly, professional and reliable!! I am happy to recommend You Move Me and I will definitely use them again!!

Thanks for the kind words and the 10 STARS!! We have a great team that truly goes beyond on every move.
Cheers,

EE in Old Toronto
EE in Old Toronto

Not the best experience.

Didn’t start on a good note. Movers arrived a hour and a half late. And then one of the times broke. Movers themselves were nice thought, too bad about everything else.

Hello. We're sorry that you feel our service was delivered as promised. Indeed, we schedule every move with a 2 hour arrival window and try our utmost to arrive as close as possible to the beginning if the window. Please do call our office so that we may chat live. 416-572-0202

Stephanie in Burlington
Stephanie in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Moving from storage to condo

My movers (Jesse and Tanner) were fantastic! They showed up on time, were very friendly and personable and took great care with my belongings. I felt totally confident and comfortable with them during my entire move. I would highly recommend You Move Me.

Hi Stephanie.
Thanks for your kind words. Indeed, we constantly strive to make moving day easier and less stressful for our customers.

Geoff in Toronto
Geoff in Toronto

Move Good/Service So-So

So a bit of a good news/bad news story on these guys. I will say the initial sales process was pretty good. Matthew was quite responsive in setting up a time to inspect/quote and was good in getting packing boxes over.

On moving day, a small hiccup to start the day (They had the wrong starting address, so the start was delayed by an hour), but the crew was excellent, very personable, and professional. The move itself went quite well, including unpacking both the truck as well as a Pod that we'd had packed from a previous move.

I'd say they fell down a bit in the after-sales support. My move included a donation to Furniture Bank that was supposed to come with an income tax receipt. After several months of not receiving the receipt, I'm still following up with them. The person I was dealing with left and my issue wasn't transitioned to anyone. I'm now trying to deal directly with Furniture Bank.

On balance, I'd recommend... Sometimes you just need to fight for that last 10% (and two stars!)

Hi Geoff.
Thanks for your review and, indeed, the kind words.
I will say we have experienced some delays with tax receipts from FB and truly apologize for that.
I am, though, please that you were happy with the actual moving end of our services. We truly strive to ensure that our customers never fear moving day again!
Enjoy your new home.
Cheers, from your entire You Move Me team.

Cristian in Barrie
Cristian in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Downtown office move

Steven and his crew at You Move Me relocated our office in downtown Toronto. They were several hours faster than the initial estimate of 8 hours. They were all very friendly and everything was transported without damages.

We're so glad that we were able to save you money and perform at such a high level.
Thanks for the kind words.

Full Service Move

The company moved a full house and the experience was great - the movers were friendly, trustworthy and honest. They were even great with my little son. It was a far better than usual moving experience.

Thanks for the kind words. Indeed, we're different than any other moving company. Enjoy your new home!

Broken item not reso

In May 2016 I hired you moved me they admittedly broke a valuable antique marble top. Promised to replace multiple times took cabinet. I even provided a contact to fix it. They did not offer compensation or return the re0aired items. David will not respond to phone messages emails or calls to their American heas office. I guess I have to sue for damages.

Moving/Relocation

Matt gave us a pretty accurate and honest quote for moving. The actual movers were professional, and hard working. Everything was wrapped and carried out with care. Hands down the best decision we made was hiring these guys, was such a stress-free move!

Thanks for the kind words! Stress free is what we like!

House move

You Move Me provided the worst moving experience I have ever had. A guy called Matthew gave us a quote for a one day move, and made several assertions about their standards of customer service yet our move took 4 days to complete due to so many issues - too numerous to list. The Operations Manager (Colin) provided his business card but then refused to answer his phone or call back ever. To make it all so much worse they charged additional costs to my credit card beyond original quote without my approval, or any explanation. The Manager (Dave) promised to resolve the billing issues but did not. I have followed up several times but they demonstrate zero consideration in wanting to resolve complaints or concerns. We found the crews (all 3 of them - even the non You Move Me employee they brought along to help) courteous, but they too complained about how badly treated they were by You Move Me and how badly run the company is. Please never use this firm.

Good morning.
My name is Dean. I'm the General Manager. I was not managing our company is 2016 but I would like to assist in any way I can.
Please call me at 416-572-0202.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Dean

bhann in Toronto, Ontario
bhann in Toronto, Ontario

Moving

I hired You Move Me to move my 91 year old mother into a nursing home w her personal belongings and furniture and can tell you this was a fantastic experience. Vincent and Carlos were outstanding and efficient. They have probably been the best moving experience I have ever had and on top of that they were fun, engaging and Carlos did a mean acapela. Great job guys

More about You Move Me Toronto/Gta

We're a professional local moving company created to move more than just your boxes. We'll move you with our hard work and genuine smiles. Call us today and we will be at your door tomorrow to deliver an onsite estimate for your upcoming move!