HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  You Move Me Toronto/GTA

Reviews for You Move Me Toronto/GTA

danielrende

Professional and friendly. They provide all the moving materials required and wrap/pad all the furniture and fragile items.

r.blake

I requested movers two (2) days before the day I planned to move and they were very accommodating. My movers gave me a 30 minute curtosy call and arrived on time. Both Matt and Griffin (I think that's his name) were careful with all my furniture. Both staff were friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend this moving company to others.

Thank you for leaving this great feedback! Our movers are always ready to move at a moment's notice and with a smile! We truly appreciate your recommendation. All the best in your new home. Best Regards, Meagan and the Toronto Team!

jan and Stan in Toronto

Record speed we moved from T.O. To St Catherines and were sitting down in the living room with a drink in hand by 6 PM no damage everything was in place, super nice guys, what more can we say? And right before Christmas!

Jan and Stan, Thanks for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear the crew was able to get you moved in record speed, we pride ourselves on efficient and friendly service and it sounds like we delivered in time for the holidays! All the best in your new home! Best Regards, Meagan and the Toronto Team.

Stephanie

Clearing out an estate home, and had a short window of time to get the furniture donation moved out of the home. You Move Me has a partnership with Furniture Bank and were able to be on site for pick up within 2 days of my call. Movers were polite, friendly and efficient.

Hi Stephanie, Thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback! We're always happy to help out with last minute bookings, especially if they involve donations for the Furniture Bank! Best regards, Meagan and the Toronto Team!

Curtis L. in Oshawa
2 reviews Cambridge, ON

Sam and Marcus were great. they showed up and moved us very quickly but also safely. They were very professional. I would recommend this company if you are looking to have a house moved quick with great cost. Adam and Dave also helped make sure the move went smooth by getting the quote together and booking.

Great job You Move Me !!!

Hi Curtis, Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We truly appreciate your recommendation. I'll make sure to share your comments with Sam and Marcus. All the best in your new home. Best regards, Meagan and the Toronto Team

Shashi

The 2 men were very quick, very nice and friendly, and made my first move very pleasant and stress free. Literally. I ate breakfast as they professionally loaded my boxes and mattress. I was loaded, moved, and unloaded within the hour. I am very pleased and glad I went with this company. I'll be moving again in 2 yrs time and know who I'll be calling!

Hi Shashi, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I'm happy to hear you were pleased with the service. I'll make sure to share your comments with the crew. All the best in your new home. Best regards, Meagan and the Toronto Team

ADLaw

You Move Me lives up to its name. Friendly, efficient and FAST moving services. My move experience was virtually flawless. Not a moment wasted from start to finish.
Pros:
1. Highly professional movers.
2. No hard sell for ‘extras’. Transparent pricing model.
3. Concierge talks you through entire move. Easy to book and plan.
Cons:
May be a bit expensive if packing services are included but well worth the added cost for stress reduction.

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We take pride in making moves stress free and actually enjoyable for your clients, so I'm glad to hear we were able to do that with you! I'll make sure to share your comments with the crew. All the best in your new home. Best regards, Meagan and the Toronto Team

andre_malais

Excellent service. Tom (I forget the second gentlemen’s name) were amazing. They were fast and careful with all my belongings. Very professional and friendly! They had blankets and boxes and wrap for any need just Incase. Very stress free moving day!

Hi Andre, Thank you so much for taking the time to share this feedback! We're so glad we are able to take the stress out of your move day. I'll make sure to share your comments with the crew! All the best in your new home. Best regards, Meagan and the Toronto Team

sashaw76

Entire boxes of dishes all broken, holes in the back of my sofa and chairs. Do not use this company!!!!!

Hi Susan, My apologies for the difficulties you experienced with your move. This is the first we are hearing of any damages and would certainly like to look into what happened. Please feel free to contact myself directly and I can make sure we get this taken care of for you.

Meagan Stewart- Move Coordinator
[email protected]

More about You Move Me Toronto/GTA

We're a professional local moving company created to move more than just your boxes. We'll move you with our hard work and genuine smiles. Call us today and we will be at your door tomorrow to deliver an onsite estimate for your upcoming move!