You Move Me Toronto/GTA

Reviews for You Move Me Toronto/GTA

bhann in Toronto, Ontario
bhann in Toronto, Ontario

Moving

I hired You Move Me to move my 91 year old mother into a nursing home w her personal belongings and furniture and can tell you this was a fantastic experience. Vincent and Carlos were outstanding and efficient. They have probably been the best moving experience I have ever had and on top of that they were fun, engaging and Carlos did a mean acapela. Great job guys

Moving

We’ve moved from 1+1 bedroom size to another 1 bedroom in GTA area. The guys arrived on time. The move out is very smooth took around 4 hours because we have lot of stuffs. However for the move in, we can only booked the elevator for two hours, but the guys managed to talk to the building concierge and other people to make it works. Friendly and professional moving, really recommended!

danielrende
danielrende

Moving

Professional and friendly. They provide all the moving materials required and wrap/pad all the furniture and fragile items.

r.blake
r.blake

Service: Movers

I requested movers two (2) days before the day I planned to move and they were very accommodating. My movers gave me a 30 minute curtosy call and arrived on time. Both Matt and Griffin (I think that's his name) were careful with all my furniture. Both staff were friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend this moving company to others.

Thank you for leaving this great feedback! Our movers are always ready to move at a moment's notice and with a smile! We truly appreciate your recommendation. All the best in your new home. Best Regards, Meagan and the Toronto Team!

jan and Stan in Toronto
jan and Stan in Toronto

Big Seamless move from Toronto to St..Catharines.

Record speed we moved from T.O. To St Catherines and were sitting down in the living room with a drink in hand by 6 PM no damage everything was in place, super nice guys, what more can we say? And right before Christmas!

Jan and Stan, Thanks for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear the crew was able to get you moved in record speed, we pride ourselves on efficient and friendly service and it sounds like we delivered in time for the holidays! All the best in your new home! Best Regards, Meagan and the Toronto Team.

Stephanie
Stephanie

Pick up of Furniture Bank donation

Clearing out an estate home, and had a short window of time to get the furniture donation moved out of the home. You Move Me has a partnership with Furniture Bank and were able to be on site for pick up within 2 days of my call. Movers were polite, friendly and efficient.

Hi Stephanie, Thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback! We're always happy to help out with last minute bookings, especially if they involve donations for the Furniture Bank! Best regards, Meagan and the Toronto Team!

Curtis L. in Oshawa
Curtis L. in Oshawa
2 reviews Cambridge, ON

Sam and Marcus

Sam and Marcus were great. they showed up and moved us very quickly but also safely. They were very professional. I would recommend this company if you are looking to have a house moved quick with great cost. Adam and Dave also helped make sure the move went smooth by getting the quote together and booking.

Great job You Move Me !!!

Hi Curtis, Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We truly appreciate your recommendation. I'll make sure to share your comments with Sam and Marcus. All the best in your new home. Best regards, Meagan and the Toronto Team

Shashi
Shashi

Moved homes

The 2 men were very quick, very nice and friendly, and made my first move very pleasant and stress free. Literally. I ate breakfast as they professionally loaded my boxes and mattress. I was loaded, moved, and unloaded within the hour. I am very pleased and glad I went with this company. I'll be moving again in 2 yrs time and know who I'll be calling!

Hi Shashi, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I'm happy to hear you were pleased with the service. I'll make sure to share your comments with the crew. All the best in your new home. Best regards, Meagan and the Toronto Team

ADLaw
ADLaw

Moving service

You Move Me lives up to its name. Friendly, efficient and FAST moving services. My move experience was virtually flawless. Not a moment wasted from start to finish.
Pros:
1. Highly professional movers.
2. No hard sell for ‘extras’. Transparent pricing model.
3. Concierge talks you through entire move. Easy to book and plan.
Cons:
May be a bit expensive if packing services are included but well worth the added cost for stress reduction.

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We take pride in making moves stress free and actually enjoyable for your clients, so I'm glad to hear we were able to do that with you! I'll make sure to share your comments with the crew. All the best in your new home. Best regards, Meagan and the Toronto Team

More about You Move Me Toronto/GTA

We're a professional local moving company created to move more than just your boxes. We'll move you with our hard work and genuine smiles. Call us today and we will be at your door tomorrow to deliver an onsite estimate for your upcoming move!