You Move Me Toronto/Gta

Best of 2018 winnerBest of 2018winner
Giving Back Award winner 2 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 2 times

Reviews for You Move Me Toronto/Gta

Best Move ever

We recently had cause to use the services of You move me movers , wow i had heard that they were a different breed of movers and that they move more than just your boxes , well that definatley held true in our situation

These guys , delivered to our unit two very large heavy armoires they took care to navigate the furniture and wall coverings that were in place when they arrived , they were polite courteous and made a otherwise stressful time a actual pleasure , we have moved many times and those were just that a move this one was different a true pleasure becasuse they went to great lengths to make things work out .

Kudos You Move Movers

Best Move Ever is what we like to hear! Thanks for your kind words. Indeed, we strive to provide a superior service and truly hope you enjoy your new home! See you next time.
Cheers,

Worst moving company!

This company has made my moving experience hell. They sent three men who did seem to work hard but did not know how to pack a truck properly so they claimed they had to do two trips to a storage unit. On the first trip to unit they disappeared for 40 min. while I was waiting for them --they said they would be 15. They would not answer texts or phone calls during this time. By the time they returned to the house, the new owner had inadvertently locked the house--the movers obviously did not want to wait for someone to come and unlock the house again so they said that there were only a few boxes and two chairs still in the house. So I let them go. When I got into the house, I saw that there were still many things to be moved in the basement and on the third floor. I called them first thing in the morning to request they return to finish the move and they refused. They did not give me an invoice so I have no idea what I was charged for. The movers blamed the sales person for misquoting the job, and the office for being disorganized and not providing paper work. After calls and emails I still have no bill but a huge amount was charged to my credit card for an unfinished job. I, too, will be taking them to court.

We are truly sorry that you feel this way about your move. We strive, daily, to provide superior service. I understand that there were issues on move day and ask that you please contact us (your review is nameless) so that we may assist.
Regards,

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Cleaning out basement for reno

Second time using You Move Me. Another great experience. Robyn and his team were considerate, friendly, professional and reliable!! I am happy to recommend You Move Me and I will definitely use them again!!

Thanks for the kind words and the 10 STARS!! We have a great team that truly goes beyond on every move.
Cheers,

EE in Old Toronto
EE in Old Toronto

Not the best experience.

Didn’t start on a good note. Movers arrived a hour and a half late. And then one of the times broke. Movers themselves were nice thought, too bad about everything else.

Hello. We're sorry that you feel our service was delivered as promised. Indeed, we schedule every move with a 2 hour arrival window and try our utmost to arrive as close as possible to the beginning if the window. Please do call our office so that we may chat live. 416-572-0202

Stephanie in Burlington
Stephanie in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Moving from storage to condo

My movers (Jesse and Tanner) were fantastic! They showed up on time, were very friendly and personable and took great care with my belongings. I felt totally confident and comfortable with them during my entire move. I would highly recommend You Move Me.

Hi Stephanie.
Thanks for your kind words. Indeed, we constantly strive to make moving day easier and less stressful for our customers.

Geoff in Toronto
Geoff in Toronto

Move Good/Service So-So

So a bit of a good news/bad news story on these guys. I will say the initial sales process was pretty good. Matthew was quite responsive in setting up a time to inspect/quote and was good in getting packing boxes over.

On moving day, a small hiccup to start the day (They had the wrong starting address, so the start was delayed by an hour), but the crew was excellent, very personable, and professional. The move itself went quite well, including unpacking both the truck as well as a Pod that we'd had packed from a previous move.

I'd say they fell down a bit in the after-sales support. My move included a donation to Furniture Bank that was supposed to come with an income tax receipt. After several months of not receiving the receipt, I'm still following up with them. The person I was dealing with left and my issue wasn't transitioned to anyone. I'm now trying to deal directly with Furniture Bank.

On balance, I'd recommend... Sometimes you just need to fight for that last 10% (and two stars!)

Hi Geoff.
Thanks for your review and, indeed, the kind words.
I will say we have experienced some delays with tax receipts from FB and truly apologize for that.
I am, though, please that you were happy with the actual moving end of our services. We truly strive to ensure that our customers never fear moving day again!
Enjoy your new home.
Cheers, from your entire You Move Me team.

Cristian in Barrie
Cristian in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Downtown office move

Steven and his crew at You Move Me relocated our office in downtown Toronto. They were several hours faster than the initial estimate of 8 hours. They were all very friendly and everything was transported without damages.

We're so glad that we were able to save you money and perform at such a high level.
Thanks for the kind words.

Full Service Move

The company moved a full house and the experience was great - the movers were friendly, trustworthy and honest. They were even great with my little son. It was a far better than usual moving experience.

Thanks for the kind words. Indeed, we're different than any other moving company. Enjoy your new home!

Broken item not reso

In May 2016 I hired you moved me they admittedly broke a valuable antique marble top. Promised to replace multiple times took cabinet. I even provided a contact to fix it. They did not offer compensation or return the re0aired items. David will not respond to phone messages emails or calls to their American heas office. I guess I have to sue for damages.

Moving/Relocation

Matt gave us a pretty accurate and honest quote for moving. The actual movers were professional, and hard working. Everything was wrapped and carried out with care. Hands down the best decision we made was hiring these guys, was such a stress-free move!

Thanks for the kind words! Stress free is what we like!

More about You Move Me Toronto/Gta

We're a professional local moving company created to move more than just your boxes. We'll move you with our hard work and genuine smiles. Call us today and we will be at your door tomorrow to deliver an onsite estimate for your upcoming move!