I Love Trees Inc.

Tree Service
Scarborough ON M1C2Y7
HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Scarborough  >  I Love Trees Inc.

Reviews for I Love Trees Inc.

Shelley in Toronto
Shelley in Toronto

Tree removal

I was very impressed with the response time and the knowledge of Wesley when he attended my house to give a quote. He was prompt and the job was completed on schedule. Tree was removed and everything taken away. I would highly recommend this company.

Allen S. in North york
Allen S. in North york

Tree Pruning - 55 ft Spruce

I contacted Wesley to get his opinion on getting my spruce pruned and possibly removed. It is quite tall (over 50') and I read was looking for someone who was experienced in the field and decided to call Wesley as I felt he would be able to give me an honest opinion since I had no idea if the tree would survive the damage that was sustained in the winter. The tree had been damaged in the winter and much of the top branches were broken and it had some large limbs stuck and I was worried it might fall on my children and/or property. Wesley is extremely knowledgeable, he came as promised and quoted me a price that I felt was fair and reasonable given the task at hand. On the agreed day, he climbed up the tree (multiple times), took his time to prune and shape it. It's now a month or so since we had it pruned and it looks a lot better. In fact, others on my street were impressed and asked for his number. The clean up was good and hopefully the tree will recover in time. Thanks Wesley.

More about I Love Trees Inc.

Been pruning trees, creating beautiful gardens and landscapes since 1973. Experienced and educated. We have for decades been active in apprentice and Co-op programs furthering the knowledge in our trade(s). We educate our customers of facts and guarantee our skilled workmanship.
Looking for Tree Service pros in Scarborough?