HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Toronto  >  Upanoak Tree Care Inc.

Reviews for Upanoak Tree Care Inc.

Eva
Eva

trim two maple trees to keep it away from the house and get more sunlight in the yard

Daryl came to assess the work on the appointed day. He clearly explained what needed to be done and gave an estimate. He came on the arranged date, did the work with efficiency, a high level of proficiency and care. He pruned remaining branches in such a way that the tree shape was preserved. The clean-up afterwards was thorough.

Thank you Eva, it was a pleasure working in your little slice of paradise and I am appreciative of being the company you decided to handle your job request.

Genuinely,

Carrie from Leslieville
Carrie from Leslieville

Japanese Maple Removal

From beginning to end, Darryl and Upanoak Tree Care were super easy to work with. I contacted a few different companies to get quotes and Darryl was quick to respond, easy to reach and his price was right.
We were able to quickly determine what I needed, and he came by to remove the Japanese Maple that was in the way of my porch project. The work was done quickly and the cleanup afterward was flawless. Thanks, Darryl!

Thank you for the positive words, Carrie. From start to finish, we take as much off of your hands as possible because we know your time is valuable. Please do not hesitate to contact us for anything you need in the future.

Joe in Scarborough
Joe in Scarborough

Carpenter ants/tree pruning

I had a carpenter ant issue.

I interviewed 2 companies for comparison.

Darryl was far more knowledgeable and more concerned about saving trees then cutting them due to the ant issue.

Darryl also provided alternatives and was honest to say it’s a difficult issue to deal with.

I would highly recommend Darryl and his company.

Thank you, Joe. It would be a complete shame to lose any part of the tree to an early/moderate carpenter ant problem. I will continue to monitor the colony twice a year for you as I believe it is my duty to keep your tree as healthy as possible.
Darryl at Upanoak

Lauren in Toronto
Lauren in Toronto

Specialized tree stump removal.

Upanoak Tree Care Inc.
647-222-1737
Toronto
M1H 2R4

I needed to have a tree stump removed from my backyard urgently as we had a child's party scheduled. Upanoak Tree got straight to work and did an amazing job. It wasn't easy to get machinery to the backyard but Darryl worked his magic and got the job done quickly and professionally. I would definitely recommend Upanoak Tree for any of your tree services or stump removals.

Thank you Lauren, the last thing I would want is any of the little ones tripping or stubbing their toes on it at the party. We look forward to hearing from you again in the future. Darryl

Judy S in Scarborough
Judy S in Scarborough

Pruning red maple and locust tree

Darryl and his crew were punctual and extremely professional, efficient and friendly. With Darryl expertise and experience, he and his crew managed to fix & rebalance my old red maple tree and remove branches and limbs away from electrical wires. In addition they remove limbs away from the house and elevate and open up my large locust tree
They were great with the clean up job after they were gone.
I am grateful to have found Up An Oak and look forward to having Darryl and his crew continue to service my trees in the future.

Thank you, Judy. Our plan from 3 years ago after the last initial "fixing" of the trees went just as planned: your Locust is now balanced and your Maple is no longer a storm damage catastrophe waiting to happen.
Thank you for your patience and putting trust in us to handle your mature trees.

Mary
Mary
1 review Pickering, ON

Stump removal

Removed stump and cleaned up area in a friendly and professional manner. Would recommend to others.

Thank you Mary, it was our pleasure to remove that backyard Apple stump. On a side note, that asparagus plant is something else!
Darryl

Tree removal and hedge pruning

From first meeting with Darryl to the crew completing the work and clean up, they all did an amazing job-excellent customer service. I highly recommend using Upanoak Tree Care Services!

Thank you for allowing us to handle your project. Please let us know if we can be of any more assistance to you in the future; it was our pleasure to meet your expectations.
Darryl @ Upanoak

Pramesh in Thornhill
Pramesh in Thornhill

Storm Damaged Silver Maple Tree Pruning

Darryl, and the UpAndOak team, are real professionals right from the initial phone call. The operator who took my call was courteous and answered all my questions. During our initial meeting/consult, Darryl also took his time to answer my questions, but more importantly all of my 7-year-old's questions. He explained everything clearly and never was in a rush to leave, especially given how busy all arborists have been after the wind storm this year. He was able to book us in within 1 week of approving the estimate.

The work was done with care and in a timely fashion, even with a short-handed crew that day. Our tree had fallen into our rear neighbour's yard, and the clean up involved hopping fences between 5 backyards. The clean up was thorough, and they even left a slice off a large branch as a souvenir for my 7-year-old so she could learn about the tree's age.

After they cleaned up and put their gear away, I noticed one precarious, dead stump that was forgotten, and Darryl did not hesitate to get his gear out, climb back up and remove the stump.

Thanks guys for the great job! (Sorry it took so long to get this review up)

Thank you, Pramesh. Just as our slogan states, we educate before we estimate. I've never been one to turn down the questions of an inquisitive young mind. When you called, it was a busy time but the severity of it being over multiple property lines put you as a priority. We are always here for our customers and I am glad that we had it done in a manner of which you were impressed.
Darryl from Upanoak

Terry L in Toronto
Terry L in Toronto

Removal of large tree branch from my back yard

Daryl and his crew cut up and removed an enormous tree branch which a wind storm brought down in our back yard. They did an extremely prompt and professional job. We recommend them completely. John and Terry

Good evening, Terry and John. Thank you for the great review. It's amazing how nature puts a 60x35 foot branch in a 65x50 foot backyard and only cracks a couple of patio stones and flops over a fence panel. Please do not hesitate to contact us in the future.
Darryl Stevenson

kellyk
kellyk

Tree removal and landscape work

Daryl and his crew from Upanoak removed a large 45 ft tree that fell in my backyard. They also trimmed some other trees on our property and removed vines from our home. They were great to work with, very courteous and fairly priced. They left the backyard tidy after the job was completed. I would totally recommend Upanoak for any tree needs.

Thank you, Kelly, for allowing us to take on such a specialized project for you. It's amazing how a storm damage removal can turn into an entire property beautification. The character of your house can now shine amongst the other beautiful homes in your neighbourhood.
Darryl @ Upanoak

More about Upanoak Tree Care Inc.

Upanoak Tree Care Inc. provides proper and sustainable arboricultural services in the Scarborough, North York, Etobicoke, Toronto, Ajax, Pickering, Markham and Newmarket area, including tree & brush removal, pruning, planting, consultation and environmental hazard removal. Give us a call today for a free quote!