HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Toronto  >  Upanoak Tree Care Inc.

Reviews for Upanoak Tree Care Inc.

kellyk
kellyk

Tree removal and landscape work

Daryl and his crew from Upanoak removed a large 45 ft tree that fell in my backyard. They also trimmed some other trees on our property and removed vines from our home. They were great to work with, very courteous and fairly priced. They left the backyard tidy after the job was completed. I would totally recommend Upanoak for any tree needs.

Jessica
Jessica
1 review Whitby, ON

Tree removal

Darryl did an amazing job, in great time and left my property looking fabulous!! All the leaves, branches and dust were cleaned up quickly (possibly cleaner than before he got here!) He was very knowledgeable, answered every question we had for him regarding all the trees on the property and the damage the tree was doing to our yard.
He did such an amazing job, for a great price and we are so happy with the turnout!! I would recommend Darryl and Up An Oak to anyone looking for tree care services!

Thank you, Jessica. It was a shame that improper builder planting led to your ultimate decision to cut it down. I understand that multiple attempts to slowly change the grade and specialized root pruning to stop the surface roots became too much.
I appreciate that you're open to planting a new, slower growing, canopy tree. We'll make sure that's it's properly installed this time so your young family will benefit and be safe for years to come.
Darryl @ Upanoak

Maggie
Maggie

Stump and tree trunk(s) removal

UpAnOak provided me with a reasonable quote and they delivered on what they promised. They came on time, did everything as we discussed and cleaned up thoroughly. Darryl committed to doing the work within a week and did exactly that. When they were here, they also did some extra work that had not been quoted on, but that we needed done (removing a small bush that was in the way). They were reasonable, thorough and clean. They were doing work that another company didn't finish last year - I will definitely be hiring them again and highly recommend them.

Hi Maggie, when I initially went into your backyard and saw the stump, I knew why they didn't return your calls: it was right against the fence and tucked amongst other big trees. Our specialized stumper was able to finish what they started without a problem. You have an amazing view and I cannot wait until I can see it fully from one of your mature beautiful trees.
Daryl

Loretta in Toronto
Loretta in Toronto

Tree Removal

This company is very professional and very efficient. They removed a small dead tree from our backyard, and were very careful with the clean up, respectful of the neighbour's property, and did the job in about 2 hours. I was very pleased. The owner if friendly and genuinely cares, and the price was also very reasonable.

Hi Loretta, thank you for the kind words. We truly appreciate when customers inform neighbours of work being done when the trees are so close to the property line. I am glad we were able to assist you in a timely fashion.

Adam S.
Adam S.

Tree pruning

We had some large trees in our backyard in need of pruning. Darryl came by to assess the situation and provided logical advice regarding his proposed approach - both in our interest and in the interest of maintaining the canopy. He provided a competitive quote and we moved forward without hesitation. The crew arrived only a few days after we confirmed and did a great job - large branches were removed with no damage to anything on the ground. Everything was cleaned up so you would hardly know they were there - except for the fact that our trees have a new look and feel. I would not hesitate to recommend Upanoak to anyone. Thanks guys!

Thank you for the positive review. The last things anybody wants to hear about their trees is that they do not have a choice. I believe we came in with a "remove to preserve" approach and did what was best for your co-dominant Elm tree.
Darryl Stevenson

tonyd
tonyd

Tree removal

The Upanoak team showed up on time, the work was done quickly and exactly as agreed, and they cleaned up after (raked up all the little twigs!). Darryl is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about trees. I would not hesitate to recommend their services.

Thank you, Tony. It is always great to hear that our approach to urban Arboriculture is well received. We look forward to being your tree care company of choice in the future.

DOUG
DOUG

Tree removal

On time. On price. Excellent clean up. Upanoak is easy to do business with. I will use this firm again.

Thank you, Sir. How we leave your property after the tree has been worked on is our top priority. We're very grateful that we're your arboricultural company of choice.

Catherine
Catherine

Dead Ash tree removal

I was extremely happy with the entire experience. Friendly workers. They showed up on time. They were efficient, safe, gave me a great price and left my yard tidier than when they arrived. I would absolutely recommend them.

Thank you, Catherine. It is always nice to have confirmation that we've done a great job with the clean-up. Besides everyone being safe, it's our number 1 priority at the end of the day.
Genuinely,
Darryl Stevenson

Joesteam  in Whitby
Joesteam in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Tree removal

Darryl and his crew did an great job and left my front yard and road spotless when removIng a very large tree from my front lawn in Whitby as well as trimming another .
I would recommend "upanoaktree care Inc " anytime .
Joe

Thank you for your 10/10, Joe. That was quite the Norway Maple stump! Let's hope the pruning gives you a couple more years with that other Norway.

Jean-Marc H.
Jean-Marc H.

Massive tree was expertly prunned.

Curteous, professional, safety conscious, strong team, full clean up after, competitive price, professional and ethical. This was a big urban city job, and they were great in every way.

Your tree situation is definitely a special one, Jean-Marc; a massive Ash 4 feet from the house in a quaint professionally landscaped yard. I️ really hope the TreeAzin treatment works! Please let me know how things are with the tree from here on out.
Darryl

More about Upanoak Tree Care Inc.

Upanoak Tree Care Inc. provides proper and sustainable arboricultural services in the Scarborough, North York, Etobicoke, Toronto, Ajax, Pickering, Markham and Newmarket area, including tree & brush removal, pruning, planting, consultation and environmental hazard removal. Give us a call today for a free quote!