Tree Service
Rooted Tree Services

Reviews for Rooted Tree Services

Nalini  from Mississauga
Nalini from Mississauga

Diseased white spruce tree removal

I had a mostly dead tree in our front yard. The kind that looked like it fell out of a halloween catalog. I called, John came over and I got a great quote. The tree was removed with no mess and very efficiently. The price and service was good, but more than that the customer service was amazing. I called and got an email that I could send my scheduling concern to. The crew had finished another job early and they came over and took down my tree before I got home or even checked my email for a response. Wonderful service. I will be contacting them again to cut my 10 foot hedge next!

Fallen in Mississauga
Fallen in Mississauga

Tree removal due to damaged foundation

I've waited 2 yrs for my landlord to proceed with the tree removal in order to properly repair a leaking foundation. In less than 2 hrs the tree was removed, any and all debris cleaned up including using a wood chipper for the bulk of the tree. The 1st team was efficient, friendly and dedicated to their work. 2 hrs later another team was sent out to reduce the remaining stump to shavings. Wayne, Mark and Rob were again efficient, friendly and happily explained what was going on. I would recommend this company to whomever needs their services.

Tree trimming

We had a very difficult neighbour whose tree branches were hanging over and damaging our roof. The neighbour would chase away any tree cutter we hired over the years. We called Peter Crawford at Rooted Tree Services, who is very experienced and knowledgeable of the city bylaws, and he told us what we could cut legally. He designed a plan and was ready to do the job regardless of any belligerence from the neighbour. Peter sent out a team quickly, led by Mark and Wayne, who did an excellent job despite hectoring by the neighbour.

We highly recommend Rooted Tree Services and we plan to use them again in the coming years.

Lindsay in Mississauga
Lindsay in Mississauga

Fast and Efficient Quality Work

We hired Rooted to trim our huge Norway Maple back from our house and the neighbours house. Once we confirmed that we wanted to hire them, they arrived to do the job within 2 weeks. They called us the night before to let us know they would arrive by 8am and they were right on time.

The entire crew was friendly and willing to answer any questions we had. They worked quickly and efficiently and did a great job! We no longer have to worry about big branches coming down on either house. Once the tree trimming was completed, the crew cleaned up everything and got rid of all the debris.

We would highly recommend Rooted and would definitely use them again ourselves.

Dania in York
Dania in York

Removal of huge red oak

Last Friday the 120-140 year old red oak fell on my house and that of my neighbours. Given the particularities of our street, they could not use the more typical 2 cranes to remove the tree. So this was a more « traditional «  job with two people on the roof and house chainsawing away on the branches and pieces of the trunk and others clearing Them away. The removal took about 10 hours. They took away 3 truckloads of wood and cleaned up so well that you could not even tell that they had been there. Simply amazing!
were amazing

Leslie in Toronto
Leslie in Toronto

Removal of two large evergreens

Peter came to give us an estimate which was the best to date so we went with his company. His crew arrived the very same day and removed two very large evergreens in a very professional manner and within two hours, the trees were removed, disposed of and the clean up was most impressive.
Leslie

Tracker748 in Etobicoke
Tracker748 in Etobicoke

Tree Trimming

Very pleased with the service from Rooted Tree Service crew. Got a quote and the work completed in less than a week. They were well equipped and skilled, trimmed a tree and two large bushes in less than 2 hours. They cleaned up thoroughly when done.

Droy50 in Mississauga
Droy50 in Mississauga

Bad storm made good

Navigated the insurance claim to ensure our yard was cleared as quickly/safely as possible. The team were classy guys totally professional and a pleasure to deal with. Hire these guys.

Allan in Toronto
Allan in Toronto

Hedge Removal Services

Caster Tree service did a fantastic job removing over 20 feet of hedge on my driveway. They finished in one day and cleaned up after themselves. I highly recommend their services they go out of their way to please their customers. Bravo!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

another great job by Rooted Tree Service

Rooted Tree Service has provided us with top notch service over the past 5 years with tree trimming & cabling as well as removal of a large problematic tree in our backyard. Yesterday they planted our new tree, and as always, everything was left neat & clean with extra dirt & seed put down for us. I highly recommend Rooted Tree Service for reliable, professional service at a reasonable cost. Safety is top of mind at Rooted, for your property, and those surrounding it.

More about Rooted Tree Services

With 45 years in business, Rooted Tree Services is a leading GTA based arborist tree service. We work with home owners and businesses and provide a full range of tree services including: removals of any size tree, pruning, tree planting, stump grinding and tree permits. We are also the GTA's leading Ash Tree removal specialists.