Sullivan Tree Service

www.sullivantreeserviceltd.ca Calgary AB T3B 1S7
HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Calgary  >  Sullivan Tree Service

Reviews for Sullivan Tree Service

Ken Craig from Calgary

Contacted this company a few weeks back with regards to a large tree removal. From the first contact with Merissa, until completion of job, all I can say is this is a very organized and respectable group to deal with.
Guys arrived at appointed time, and were amazing to watch. Their skill and expertise were second to none. I had thought that they would be using their platform truck to strategically dismantle this large fir, but instead did it by falling it to within inches of where they wanted it to land. I had mentioned to them if they were any better, it would have landed with the top of the tree in the chipper........they were that close!
From the time they arrived until site was cleaned up was approximately 3 hours.........
A huge thanks to the 3 crew members and Merissa for a exceptional job.
A huge thanks the crew and Merissa for taking care of this for us.

Hi Ken, thanks so much for taking the time to write such a kind and thoughtful review. We are always thrilled to to have such incredible clients to work with, and love getting feedback on our jobs! Thanks again Ken, we look froward to working with you in the future. Sincerely, Nell.

Laura in Calgary

We've been customers of Sullivan for about 6 years. They have come out to prune as well as consult with us about our trees. Over the last several years, we have known that a very large Manitoba maple tree (likely about 60 to 70 years old) needed to be removed. The top branches seemed to be pretty rotten and they were dangerously close to our roof! So, about two weeks ago a team of two came out with their chipper and cherry picker truck to tackle the tree. The men were polite, efficient and extremely careful when taking down the tree. They parked the logs where we wanted and did a very thorough site clean up. We would definitely recommend Sullivan Tree Service to anyone who asks, and use them again since we have more trees that will need pruning and/or removing in the future.

Hi Laura,

Thank you for taking your time in writing such a thoughtful review for us. :) We are so happy to hear the positive impact of our company and were grateful to be serving such kind clients as yourself!

Sincerely,
Bridget

DanCan in Calgary

I contracted Sullivan Tree Service Ltd. to perform a well overdue tree pruning service. The estimating was done in a courteous and professional manner. Several suggestions were made about what to trim and these were more in my favour than theirs. The actual crew arrived on time, reviewed the job throughout the pruning process and again made several good suggestions. A thorough walk through was done at the end of the job. I will use Sullivan’s services again and would strongly recommend the use of their services.

Thank you for posting a great review. We do our best to make suggestions in order to do what is best for your trees. We are looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Allison P.

45 foot Blue Spruce on a tricky slope tight against a fence with the neighbour looking on from his garden. The crew was on time, pleasant, careful, safe, worked well and spoke well with each other. And so very efficient. That tree was gone in two and a half hours! The chipper handled everything they fed it. Limbing and topping were done quickly and carefully. Site and driveway clean-up couldn't be better. The guys only stopped for a breather when I brought out a jug of water. Also pleased with the shaping work done on another big spruce.

Stump removal will be done in the spring. I expect the same quality of work.

Thank you so much for your positive review. It really means a lot to us. I will get in touch with you when the stump is ready to be ground out.

Timinator28 in Calgary

Great service all around, from prompt and professional initial quote to the completion of the work. Provided pictures to see what was happening during the job. Cleaned up and stacked the logs too! I'd recommend without hesitation.

Thanks for the great review! It really means a lot to us that you are happy with our service. We look forward to working with you again.

Keegan

Sullivan tree service removed about 120ft of a dying cotoneaster hedge. They were good with our little kids and got the job done at a competive price when we agreed.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our service. We're glad you are pleased with the service, and we hope to hear from you again in the future.

Andrew in Calgary

I had three trees removed, two of which were dangerously too close to my house and the neighbour's.

The crew were friendly and polite. They were professionals and knew what they were doing. I could see safety was top priority while they worked. They knew exactly how to make the cuts and made the tree fall where they wanted safely. "No-guesswork-and-hope-for-the-best" attitude. No one was injured and no property damaged.

For peace of mind, liability insurance and WCB clearance certificates were gladly provided.

The administration team were a pleasure to deal with. They answered all my questions.

Sullivan Tree Service LTD. makes it easy to do business.

Thanks so much for your kind review Andrew. We really do strive to make things easy for our customers. Safety is a huge priority for us, and we enjoy the challenge of complex tree removal jobs. Thank you for the opportunity. We hope to hear from you again.

Michael in Calgary

We had a very large, multi trunk Manitoba Maple in my yard that needed to come down for various reasons. The trunks were extending over my roof, my garage, my neighbours garage and both the main and feeder power lines making this an awkward job.

The crew from Sullivan did a great job of removing the tree in a relatively short amount of time, especially with a two man crew. They stacked the firewood exactly where I had asked and did a fairly good cleanup considering the amount of debris that comes from cutting wood all day long. Sure some of our garden got flattened, but we were told in advance that this would happen as there are workers, and debris on the ground for hours. In the end the job was done safely, the power lines, fences and patio furniture are all in the same shape as it was before they started and we now have loads more sunshine in our yard.

Kudos to the entire team front end staff as well for their great customer service. The estimate, scheduling and payment were all done via email. It could not have been easier.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the great review! The crew really enjoyed the challenge. We are happy to hear your experience was great from start to finish because we strive to make the entire process as easy as possible for our customers. We hope to hear from you again.

Sincerely,

Merissa Greer
ISA Certified Arborist
Sullivan Tree Service LTD.
403-247-1596
www.sullivantreeserviceltd.ca

David K  in Calgary

June, 2016.
I hired Sullivan Tree Service to trim down my overgrown backyard. The crew cut down the tree in no time. Joey trimmed down the fruit tree. They did an excellent job. It was amazing to see them cut down 20-foot Mugo pine in such orderly and methodical way. Afterward, they did a great job in clearing all the cut branches. I would not hesitate to recommend them for all tree service. Thank you for a professional and high quality work

Thank you for the lovely review, we certainly appreciate you taking the time share your experience. We strive to ensure each job is done as flawlessly as possible, so it is great to hear such positive feedback regarding our crew's work. Thanks again!

More about Sullivan Tree Service

Sullivan Tree Service LTD. has been serving Calgary and area since 2008. We provide tree pruning, tree removal, hedge shaping, dangerous tree removal, land clearing, tree health consultation services, hazard assessments, tree inventories, plant health care plans, and tree appraisals. We offer fast, friendly service, ISA Certified Arborists, quality work, and competitive rates. Please call us today for a free quote or request a quote through our website at www.sullivantreeserviceltd.ca. We strive for great customer service!