Tree Service
www.sullivantreeserviceltd.ca Calgary AB T3B 1S7
HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Calgary  >  Sullivan Tree Service

Reviews for Sullivan Tree Service

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Perfect Job - the neighbours are so envious of my trees!

I had 2 trees pruned and one shaped. They did such a beautiful job that numerous neighbours have asked me who shaped my spruce as it is the envy of the neighbourhood. The guys have such a wonderful attitude and it is reflected in the pride they take in their work. Everything was done to perfection and they left the yard in immaculate condition. I would never consider using anyone else to take care of my trees. There is no other company that even comes close.

Wow what a nice review to read! Thank you so much!

Eli in Calgary
Eli in Calgary

Tree Cutting

I had a maple tree that was over hanging my power lines as well as my neighbors - it was that big. Called multiple companies to get quotes. Sullivan had the best price. The crew that came was quick, professional and cleaned up after themselves. I was amazed at the excellent job they did. I will recommend them to anyone looking for this type of service (in fact I have already).

Thanks Eli! The crew had a great time working on your large Maple. Keep sending those large trees our way! We appreciate your recommendations so much! :)

ed in Halifax

www.sullivantreeserviceltd.ca
Calgary
AB
T3B 1S7

Very friendly service from office reception to front-line ground crews.
Very professional, job well done in good timing.
Good reasonable price and highly recommend to you no doubt.
This the second time I used them, good job again.
My pine tree was close to the house and fence but no problem for them.
I keep telling my friends and they did lots of jobs for condo management.
They are the best, keep up the good work.

Thanks so much Ed! We really appreciate your recommendation. :)

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Always great service and communication!

I have had STS do my tree work for a number of years now and would never consider anyone else. They have always done a great job, at a decent price and I have never had any issues with their work. I highly recommend them with no reservation.

Thank you so much for your great review!

Wanderlust in Calgary
Wanderlust in Calgary

Perfect!

Timely, knowledgeable, cleaned up. I had sought several quotes and interviewed aborists and decided to go with Sullivan. They let me know about City Bylaw deadline (for Elms March 31) and Enmax issues. Very professional and friendly. They did everything I needed and more. I was very confident in their work and information regarding pruning large trees. They also have the equipment needed. One of the best trades businesses I have used! Also in BBB. I strongly recommend their services :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our service. We try to help our customers to make informed decisions about their trees, so it's very nice to hear that the information we provided helped you to choose our service. We hope to work with you again in the future. :)

Ken Craig from Calgary
Ken Craig from Calgary

Tree Removal

403-247-1596
www.sullivantreeserviceltd.ca
Calgary
AB
T3B 1S7

Contacted this company a few weeks back with regards to a large tree removal. From the first contact with Merissa, until completion of job, all I can say is this is a very organized and respectable group to deal with.
Guys arrived at appointed time, and were amazing to watch. Their skill and expertise were second to none. I had thought that they would be using their platform truck to strategically dismantle this large fir, but instead did it by falling it to within inches of where they wanted it to land. I had mentioned to them if they were any better, it would have landed with the top of the tree in the chipper........they were that close!
From the time they arrived until site was cleaned up was approximately 3 hours.........
A huge thanks to the 3 crew members and Merissa for a exceptional job.
A huge thanks the crew and Merissa for taking care of this for us.

Hi Ken, thanks so much for taking the time to write such a kind and thoughtful review. We are always thrilled to to have such incredible clients to work with, and love getting feedback on our jobs! Thanks again Ken, we look froward to working with you in the future. Sincerely, Nell.

Laura in Calgary
Laura in Calgary

Maple Tree Removal

We've been customers of Sullivan for about 6 years. They have come out to prune as well as consult with us about our trees. Over the last several years, we have known that a very large Manitoba maple tree (likely about 60 to 70 years old) needed to be removed. The top branches seemed to be pretty rotten and they were dangerously close to our roof! So, about two weeks ago a team of two came out with their chipper and cherry picker truck to tackle the tree. The men were polite, efficient and extremely careful when taking down the tree. They parked the logs where we wanted and did a very thorough site clean up. We would definitely recommend Sullivan Tree Service to anyone who asks, and use them again since we have more trees that will need pruning and/or removing in the future.

Hi Laura,

Thank you for taking your time in writing such a thoughtful review for us. :) We are so happy to hear the positive impact of our company and were grateful to be serving such kind clients as yourself!

Sincerely,
Bridget

DanCan in Calgary
DanCan in Calgary

Tree Pruning

I contracted Sullivan Tree Service Ltd. to perform a well overdue tree pruning service. The estimating was done in a courteous and professional manner. Several suggestions were made about what to trim and these were more in my favour than theirs. The actual crew arrived on time, reviewed the job throughout the pruning process and again made several good suggestions. A thorough walk through was done at the end of the job. I will use Sullivan’s services again and would strongly recommend the use of their services.

Thank you for posting a great review. We do our best to make suggestions in order to do what is best for your trees. We are looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Allison P.
Allison P.

Tree removal and tree shaping

45 foot Blue Spruce on a tricky slope tight against a fence with the neighbour looking on from his garden. The crew was on time, pleasant, careful, safe, worked well and spoke well with each other. And so very efficient. That tree was gone in two and a half hours! The chipper handled everything they fed it. Limbing and topping were done quickly and carefully. Site and driveway clean-up couldn't be better. The guys only stopped for a breather when I brought out a jug of water. Also pleased with the shaping work done on another big spruce.

Stump removal will be done in the spring. I expect the same quality of work.

Thank you so much for your positive review. It really means a lot to us. I will get in touch with you when the stump is ready to be ground out.

More about Sullivan Tree Service

Sullivan Tree Service LTD. has been serving Calgary and area since 2008. We provide tree pruning, tree removal, hedge shaping, dangerous tree removal, land clearing, tree health consultation services, hazard assessments, tree inventories, plant health care plans, and tree appraisals. We offer fast, friendly service, ISA Certified Arborists, quality work, and competitive rates. Please call us today for a free quote or request a quote through our website at www.sullivantreeserviceltd.ca. We strive for great customer service!