Sullivan Tree Service

Reviews for Sullivan Tree Service

Lin Han from Calgary
Lin Han from Calgary

Tree Trimming

I had five trees pruned and several Junipers shaped. From the very beginning to contact to Sullivan, Merissa was very nice and excellent to communicate with. When she came to my house to estimate the work, she gave clear and professional suggestions. She did not just estimate the work, she also suggested what I need to pay attention and what in fact do not need to trim or prune for then. She gave a super clear estimate without any hide cost. Thank you Merissa for the amazing work!
When the crew came to my house, they also did an outstanding job. They deal with all trees and shrubs carefully. They confirmed with me before trimming each tree and let me review the result after every step was done. I was so impressed with their work. My backyard was all cleaned up after the work, and was very neat, the plants were so beautiful after getting shaped. I highly recommend Sullivan with no reservation to anyone who cares the plants and needs high standard professional tree service. Again, Sullivan, your team rocks!

Wow! Thanks for the great review Lin! It was so nice to meet with you and discuss what's best for the health of your trees and shrubs. :)

Tree Removal

I found Sullivan on line. From quote to finish, these people were excellent to deal with. What a treat to see such great service happen, with such an incredibly positive attitude along the way! Wow!

Thank you so much for your kind review! It's so rewarding when we hear how our customers are pleased with our service. :)

Christine from Calgary
Christine from Calgary

Tree removal

We have used Sullivan in the past for tree trimming so called them when we needed to have a tree taken down and the stump ground. The team that came out was incredible. The tree was close to a fence but the team was very careful and did an excellent job. Best of all, they cleaned up the area very well. Merissa at the office is also excellent to deal with. If we need any more work done we will call Sullivan and recommend the company to others.

Thanks for the great review Christine! We look forward to working with you again in the future :)

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Perfect Job - the neighbours are so envious of my trees!

I had 2 trees pruned and one shaped. They did such a beautiful job that numerous neighbours have asked me who shaped my spruce as it is the envy of the neighbourhood. The guys have such a wonderful attitude and it is reflected in the pride they take in their work. Everything was done to perfection and they left the yard in immaculate condition. I would never consider using anyone else to take care of my trees. There is no other company that even comes close.

Wow what a nice review to read! Thank you so much!

Eli in Calgary
Eli in Calgary

Tree Cutting

I had a maple tree that was over hanging my power lines as well as my neighbors - it was that big. Called multiple companies to get quotes. Sullivan had the best price. The crew that came was quick, professional and cleaned up after themselves. I was amazed at the excellent job they did. I will recommend them to anyone looking for this type of service (in fact I have already).

Thanks Eli! The crew had a great time working on your large Maple. Keep sending those large trees our way! We appreciate your recommendations so much! :)

ed in Halifax
ed in Halifax
1 review Halifax, NS

Tree removal

Very friendly service from office reception to front-line ground crews.
Very professional, job well done in good timing.
Good reasonable price and highly recommend to you no doubt.
This the second time I used them, good job again.
My pine tree was close to the house and fence but no problem for them.
I keep telling my friends and they did lots of jobs for condo management.
They are the best, keep up the good work.

Thanks so much Ed! We really appreciate your recommendation. :)

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Always great service and communication!

I have had STS do my tree work for a number of years now and would never consider anyone else. They have always done a great job, at a decent price and I have never had any issues with their work. I highly recommend them with no reservation.

Thank you so much for your great review!

Wanderlust in Calgary
Wanderlust in Calgary

Perfect!

Timely, knowledgeable, cleaned up. I had sought several quotes and interviewed aborists and decided to go with Sullivan. They let me know about City Bylaw deadline (for Elms March 31) and Enmax issues. Very professional and friendly. They did everything I needed and more. I was very confident in their work and information regarding pruning large trees. They also have the equipment needed. One of the best trades businesses I have used! Also in BBB. I strongly recommend their services :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our service. We try to help our customers to make informed decisions about their trees, so it's very nice to hear that the information we provided helped you to choose our service. We hope to work with you again in the future. :)

Ken Craig from Calgary
Ken Craig from Calgary

Tree Removal

Contacted this company a few weeks back with regards to a large tree removal. From the first contact with Merissa, until completion of job, all I can say is this is a very organized and respectable group to deal with.
Guys arrived at appointed time, and were amazing to watch. Their skill and expertise were second to none. I had thought that they would be using their platform truck to strategically dismantle this large fir, but instead did it by falling it to within inches of where they wanted it to land. I had mentioned to them if they were any better, it would have landed with the top of the tree in the chipper........they were that close!
From the time they arrived until site was cleaned up was approximately 3 hours.........
A huge thanks to the 3 crew members and Merissa for a exceptional job.
A huge thanks the crew and Merissa for taking care of this for us.

Hi Ken, thanks so much for taking the time to write such a kind and thoughtful review. We are always thrilled to to have such incredible clients to work with, and love getting feedback on our jobs! Thanks again Ken, we look froward to working with you in the future. Sincerely, Nell.

More about Sullivan Tree Service

Sullivan Tree Service LTD. has been serving Calgary and area since 2008. We provide tree pruning, tree removal, hedge shaping, dangerous tree removal, land clearing, tree health consultation services, hazard assessments, tree inventories, plant health care plans, and tree appraisals. We offer fast, friendly service, ISA Certified Arborists, quality work, and competitive rates. Please call us today for a free quote or request a quote through our website at www.sullivantreeserviceltd.ca. We strive for great customer service!