Mode Painting

Vancouver BC V5Y 3C1

Reviews for Mode Painting

Michelle from Vancouver
5 reviews Vancouver, BC

Mode was hired by our project manager based largely on cost. She had not worked with them before. At first we were not happy because the paint was chipping immediately and there were a lot of missed spots. However, they responded right away to our call and came over to touch up the deficiencies. They also explained to us that since the house was old, the walls just weren't holding the paint like new walls and they were doing the best they could. It was good to have that information. In the end we are pleased with their work and their customer service.

Kelly from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I purchased a new home and it needed some work done. I hired MODE Painting after looking at many different companies. I was very impressed with the high professionalism and great ideas that Mike had. The job was finished on time and the painters were very courteous.

Lori from Toronto

I was selling my house which was in a complete state of disrepair. I knew some paint would do the trick. MODE Painting was referred to me by my neighbours and they managed to make everything look brand new. I will be hiring them again for my new place.

Thanks! Always glad to help!

More about Mode Painting

MODE PAINTING is an established painting company providing professional interior and exterior painting services for both residential and commercial establishments in Toronto & Vancouver. Expect a crew of professional painters with a project manager supervising every job from start to finish on every project. All of our members consist of ...