I cannot more emphatically state what an absolute disaster Lifestyle is as a company and not only do they fail to deliver on most if not all of their promises, they also do not seem to give a damn from installers all the way up to Senior Management. It would be much easier to share what they did right but I can’t really think of anything they did well. Here are the top 8 things they did wrong:
1. A job that was quoted as taking 1 day took them 34 days to finish
2. They charged our credit card before work was even complete (which is illegal BTW)
3. Request to take special care of areas of our house were ignored
4. They sent the wrong windows
5. They sent the wrong trim
6. Installers blaming warehouse, warehouse blaming sales, sales MIA
7. E-mails, calls were routinely ignored and only responded if you bug them 5+ times
8. And after all of this when we informed President of company we didn’t even get a “sorry”
Herding this group of distracted sheep to complete the job easily took us 8+ hours of e-mailing, calling, constantly watching them (when they did actually did show up) and at no point did they show indication that the ineptitude they showed on our job was anything but standard practice. I wish I could say even one good thing about their work. The windows seem to work but I honestly have no confidence in their long term quality based upon everything else I have seen from this company. And please don’t be fooled, if they write something down below saying they will look into this issue that is grade A B.S. as we are more than a month post install and they haven’t lifted a finger to help rectify anything.
Lifestyle is a terrible company – do not do business with them!