Planet Home Improvement

Reviews for Planet Home Improvement

manok
manok

Bathroom Renovation

Planet Home Improvement provided a high quality result for our bath renovation. Sam was easy to work with and accommodating to changes, providing input when needed while still adhering to our rather detailed vision of the bathroom. Demolition was neat and quick. Their work was detailed and clean. Work areas were kept neat and adjacent rooms well protected throughout construction.

Hi Mano ,
Thanks for your business and review,
Sam

mo.ghadghoni24
mo.ghadghoni24
2 reviews King City, ON

Master Bathroom

The wife and I were thinking about doing the master bathroom so we tried home stars again. We found Sam decided to give him a call. Very polite and descriptive over the phone, we got him to come in and do an estimate and planning at the house and it was an easy process. Sam was negotiable but promised detail in his work and he met our expectations. If you looking for someone who will listen to your personal expectations Sam and Planet Home Improvement were perfect. Our bathroom looks amazing now and we spent far less then we thought!

Thanks Sam we love it!

Jorge Amaral in King City
Jorge Amaral in King City
1 review King City, ON

House Renovation

I couldn't get anyone better to do my renovation. Sam was amazing during all process and the crew did an outstanding job. This company has an excellent work ethic and their finish is remarkable.
Thanks Sam and all the guys.
Highly recommended!

M.hashemijan
M.hashemijan
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen

Great job SAM !! .Clean, excellet choise and unique design. I couldn't imagine how fast it was and the price compair with the others! Thank you so much again Sam. You are the best

melanie_mastronardi in Toronto
melanie_mastronardi in Toronto

Bathroom renovation

We are extremely happy with our recent bathroom renovation! Sam was willing to accommodate our schedule to meet with us to make design decisions, and to complete the project within our agreed upon timeline. He also proactively offered suggestions for ways to make our bathroom layout work best within the space.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Bthroom Renovation

I recommend Sam to every one. Sam is reliable & trust full contractor with excellent Ideas. Finishing on time and clean job is one of the best thing about Sam.

Master Bathroom

From the moment we met Sam we knew he was the one for the job. We had met with 4 other contractors before him and out of all of them he understood our vision and was able to execute it to perfection. He and his crew made a great effort to keep our home clean during the process so that when it was over we didn't have a huge mess to clean. We found Sam very easy to work with and he was very accommodating to our demands, and we had a lot of them. We would recommend Sam and his crew to anyone and we hope to have him back soon to do our kitchen and basement. Thanks to Sam we have a showcase bathroom.

Chalang in Mississauga
Chalang in Mississauga

Master Bathroom Renovation

This was our first renovation project so we started the process by meeting with three different contractors. Sam was recommended and he didn't disappoint! Our project included knocking down a wall of the existing closet to make room for a custom master bathroom. His workmanship and that of his crew, commitment to meeting our timelines, budget were some of the reasons why we'd recommend him! The end result is absolutely stunning! What we appreciated the most, above all this, was his responsiveness and the fact he cared for us as clients. We had an unrelated basement leak and he was proactive in helping us resolve the issue. All in all, Sam has a very pleasant demeanour and was wonderful to work with. I should add, we were awfully demanding and he always made time for us.

Natasha in Toronto
Natasha in Toronto

Master Bath Renovation

Sam renovated my grandmother's master bath when others told me that the job was too small for them to take on. She lives in a senior's condo and that was another reason that the others told me they couldn't do it. Sam was up for the challenge. With her being a senior I was also worried that she might be ripped off by overpricing. Sam was in full communication with me all the way and nothing was a surprise. He even met me at Rona and Home Depot to help me pick out faucets and tile so that I wouldn't buy the wrong thing. He has a very friendly demeanour and my grandma said he was very pleasant. She felt comfortable the whole time. He is a perfectionist which is impressive and led to a fabulous end result that the pictures just can't capture. I wish I had the ugly before pictures to show that it was a complete gut job. He and his team always made sure her place was kept spotless by cleaning up every day. The one thing I can say about Sam is that communication with him is very easy...he's always reachable. I highly recommend him and Planet Home Improvement. In fact, after her master bath reno, I had Sam do some work in my own home and am looking to call him back again for another job.

MMK from Markham
MMK from Markham

Barrier Free Renovation

Barrier-Free renovation was a new line of business for Sam. Not anymore! Even though he had not done such projects in the past, I was convinced from my first meeting with him that Sam enjoys new challenges and can think “outside the box” to exceed customer expectations. And that is exactly what Sam delivered. Quality work completed on time with great attitude! Sam did an excellent job in my Condo including widening of the doors and converting the existing shower to a barrier free shower.
After sales service is another outstanding quality from Sam. After our move, he used to frequently call us to check if there are any concerns or if there is anything else he can do for us. It gives us peace of mind to know that we can always reach out to Sam if we have a need.

More about Planet Home Improvement

Planet Home Improvement is a general contractor for "Great Toronto. Area"(GTA). Contact us! We are located in Richmond Hill but Planet Home Improvement services Aurora, Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, North York, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Newmarket, Maple Planet Home improvement has started working in GTA ...
Looking for Condominium Renovations pros in Richmond Hill?