Kitchen Planning & Renovation

jackdanielbern

Basement remidel

Toronto
M2N 6G9

I recently brought my first house with the intent of turning my basement into a rental unit
It was partially finished as one big room but had no bedrooms, no kitchen and no shower.

Jason helped me determine the perfect use of the space.
He built a full kitchen, re did the bath to include a shiwer, built two bedrooms and a separate laundry room.

I now have a top notch two bed rental unit with full kitchen and bath.

In addition he converted a closet upstairs to hold a stackable washer and dryer.

Couldn’t be happier.

He will definitely be doing my next project

thanks.
my pleasure

ABS
ABS

Small repair jobs around the house

Jason is very reliable and timely and the work he has done throughout my home has been consistently excellent.

thanks. I look forward to the next project

tonyhalmos
tonyhalmos

55 foot backyard privacy fence

the work is excellent and was completed very quickly. was slightly, but not significantly, overbudget due to unforeseen circumstances involving posthole digging. the crew were polite and trustworthy. if i were a fussier person, i’d day the cleanup could have been a bit more thorough, but i’m not a fussier person. my fence looks great and is sturdy. i’d hire them again, and am in fact. considering doing so soon.

Thanks Tony

More about Lewis Kitchen And Bath

We are very experienced kitchen and bathroom remodeling company. With over 20 years of experience we have seen it all. From small facelifts to full scale remodels, we are your go-to company. We custom build all our own Cabinetry if needed but will happily install the Cabinetry of your choice. We pay very close attention to detail and will deliver an excellent product. If you can envision it or see it in a magazine we can make it a reality for you.