Planet Home Improvement

Reviews for Planet Home Improvement

Suhaliya  from Markham
Suhaliya from Markham

Bathroom Renovation

Sam and his team did an excellent renovation work at our home. They were very accommodating with our requests and some of our new ideas and changes during the project to fulfill our expectation of the project. He was very flexible with our timing as well and was very punctual. His work is very clean and he puts emphasis on quality. Sam and team, keep up the great work and wish you all the best for future projects!

Marco from Toronto
Marco from Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Basement Finish

Sam's team blew me away with their perfectionism. Not only they came in below their budget by about $1500, but they paid close attention to details and respected the neighbors by not working in evenings and early morning on weekends. I will gladly use Planet Home Improvements and recommend them to friends and family. Marco.

Kalai from Markham
Kalai from Markham

Washroom Renovation

I was referred to Sam and hired him to renovate our upstairs guest washroom and master washroom. We were able to communicate very well with him and he also provided recommendations and suggestions that helped us meet our vision and expectation for our renovation. Sam's team was also very punctual and maintained a very clean work environment. One thing that made Sam stand out from other contractors I previously worked with was that Sam will return phone calls and texts immediately even after hours to respond to our queries.
At the end we were very happy with his and his team's work. Both washrooms look beautiful and very modern. We were happy that we took some of his suggestions regarding the lighting and other items that made the washrooms look very elegant.
Also, when there were few things that did not turn out as we were expecting, he will immediately change and work on it until it met our expectations.
I will definitely consider Sam and his team for any of my future renovation work.

Matt from Aurora
Matt from Aurora

Smooth Cieling + Bathrooms

I contacted Sam after I saw his advertisement on a lawn sign. He not only finished the job on time, but also managed to save me $900 without cutting any corners. Sam has since helped few of my friends with their renovation works .. and I continue to refer him to others for hassle free, clean, and on-time renovation work.

Al from Richmond Hill
Al from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Bathroom

I contacted Sam after seeing previous work done at a friends bathroom (tiles). The project was done quicker than I anticipated and couldn't be happier. They always showed up on time and kept a clean working environment.

Kris
Kris
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Bathroom renovation

When i was referred sam i had an outdated master bathroom. I needed to renovate it but did not know where to start. Sam came and gave excellent ideas and helped visualize what the final product would look like. Once we agreed to go ahead he started immediately and finished in the timeline he gave. I know have a fantastic master bathroom.

Paymon from Richmond Hill
Paymon from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Basement Finishing

At first I was planning to design the basement and hire contractors to do the work. The design in itself turned into a challenge in itself. Also the quotes from individual contractors would have put the project over budget in no time! Fortunately, I was introduced to Sam during that time. He started by helping us in getting the design to use the space to its optimal potential. Also, his quote for the entire job turned out to save us over 20% in cost and a few weeks in time! He was reliable, professional, knowledgeable, and very resourceful. Him and his team finished my project on time and in budget with no surprizes.

Bam Azizi from Thornhill
Bam Azizi from Thornhill

Master Bathroom

It was a great and painless experience. We Just bought the house and it needed a bit of work. Sam was one of the best contractors we hired. We interviewed several companies but it was very obvious who the professional one is.

The master bathroom was one the more complex jobs we had. He got the job done at the exact time and price promised. The renovation came out excellent and we are so happy about it.

Julie from Toronto
Julie from Toronto

Doorway renovation, and painting

Sam did a great job renovating my doorway and painting my condo apartment. He is very responsive and easy to work with. He finished the project in a tight deadline. I am very pleased with the quality of Sam's job, and highly recommend Sam to anyone who is looking for a trusted contractor.

More about Planet Home Improvement

Planet Home Improvement is a general contractor for "Great Toronto. Area"(GTA). Contact us! We are located in Richmond Hill but Planet Home Improvement services Aurora, Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, North York, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Newmarket, Maple Planet Home improvement has started working in GTA ...
Looking for Condominium Renovations pros in Richmond Hill?