Planet Home Improvement

Pj Talat
Pj Talat
1 review North York, ON

Finishing Basement

I met Sam through a referral and gave him a chance to finish my basement. He was very detailed of what he was going to do and he went over and beyond to satisfy me. He was fair with pricing and very punctual. I definitely recommend him for major renovations.

Cozy World Inc.
Cozy World Inc.

Office Renovation

Sam has done an amazing job renovating my office. he was prompt to answer my phone call his estimate was better than all other estimates we got he was on time finished the project when he said he would. over all great experience and I recommend his company to everyone who is in needs renovation work.

More about Planet Home Improvement

Planet Home Improvement is a general contractor for "Great Toronto. Area"(GTA). Contact us! We are located in Richmond Hill but Planet Home Improvement services Aurora, Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, North York, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Newmarket, Maple Planet Home improvement has started working in GTA ...
Looking for Condominium Renovations pros in Richmond Hill?